User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Ahem....www.ua-corp.com.....

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 22:23.   
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

I've got an odd question for you guys. Today when I visit www.ua-corp.com [Union Aerospace Corporation], before the setting of the site displayed as the logo of uac was in the center and so was the text.jpg. I also viewed its source and it clearly stated both images were aligned with center codes, like this <center>military_logo2.jpg</center>. But now, when I connect to the site again, the whole setting has changed. The uac logo (military_logo2.jpg) has moved to the left side and the text.jpg is right beside. However, I checked its html source codes once again, it remains the same, the code still states the images are supposed to be aligned in center. Isn't this weird?

Old Post 10-08-01 02:16
999cop is offline Profile || Click here to Send 999cop a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
lmnt
BAND

No.

Old Post 10-08-01 05:04
lmnt is offline Profile || Click here to Send lmnt a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lord FlatHead
man overboard

That's because you changed the width of your browser window, dumbass. Stop getting me all worked up.

Old Post 10-08-01 06:22
Lord FlatHead is offline Profile || Click here to Send Lord FlatHead a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zoost
ALL HAIL ZOOST THE INTELLIGENT

Although this topic is of no relevance at all. I'll have to say that 999cop is right. I noticed the same. (How sad is that). I think it's time for iD to release some more info on this so we can discuss this in more detail.

Old Post 10-08-01 11:21
Zoost is offline Profile || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
danarchist
The Origional Danarchist

I don't know what you are talking about...It was aligned perfectly for me.

Old Post 10-08-01 18:06
danarchist is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lt
Administrator

That's because you changed the width of your browser window, dumbass.
BWAHAHAHHAAAA!!!!!

Old Post 10-08-01 22:23
Lt is offline Profile || Click here to Send Lt a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

That's because you changed the width of your browser window, dumbass.
BWAHAHAHHAAAA!!!!!

Yeah, right. That isn't true. I use the exact same browser with the exact same width of the browser to view it both times. Don't make any false conclusion without an evidence which can be proven.

Old Post 10-09-01 03:14
999cop is offline Profile || Click here to Send 999cop a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
AN7
Green Marine

LOL, at the end of the day who cares. :)

this topic is dumb

Old Post 10-09-01 23:14
AN7 is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

just experiencing throughout its html source codes, got a problem with it?

Old Post 10-10-01 00:59
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

STUPIDEST THREAD EVER.

PLEASE GOD SEND ME A SIGNAL. SHOULD THIS THING BE DESTROYED?

Old Post 10-10-01 03:23
Zaldron is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
danarchist
The Origional Danarchist

I AM GOD AND I SAY DESTROY! DESTROY!
Huh? what just happened?

Old Post 10-10-01 03:28
danarchist is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

YES MY LORD.

Old Post 10-10-01 03:33
Zaldron is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote