User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > cool

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 23:12.   
fatman
Warming Up

mr.t vs. doom

Old Post 10-10-01 19:23
fatman is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Submerge
Dumboy traded my soul for pogs

Gee. What a hard question. But the answer is obvious...

/me Drops a MANCUBUS on fatman!

Old Post 10-10-01 19:39
Submerge is offline Profile || Click here to Send Submerge a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Xenoman

/me Drops a MANCUBUS on fatman!

LOL

Old Post 10-10-01 19:41
Xenoman is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

Fatman, your an idiot, stop it with these goofy threads.

Old Post 10-10-01 19:45
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Click here to Send Naked Snake a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Xenoman

Fatman, your an idiot, stop it with these goofy threads.

He's getting his attention alright, heh. I have felled for it two times.

Old Post 10-10-01 19:47
Xenoman is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
elbryan42
Your Friendly Neighborhood Cacodemon

fatman, have you made an intellegent thread yet?

Old Post 10-10-01 20:03
elbryan42 is offline Profile || Click here to Send elbryan42 a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

ROFL! No, I dont think so.

Old Post 10-10-01 20:15
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Click here to Send Naked Snake a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
masterhassan
Loser

holy shit...that is such a fuckign coincidence. you will not belive this. at my school right now theyre doing construction work, one of the guys working looks EXACTLY like mr .T he has the gold chains and the mohawk too. its fuckign weird. every time we walk by the window and see him on a latter. today he even screamed out "i pity the fool" its fucking awesome, i didnt believe it at first, everyone was telling me that mr t was outside. lol, i have to get a pictuer of him

Old Post 10-10-01 20:55
masterhassan is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

holy shit...that is such a fuckign coincidence. you will not belive this. at my school right now theyre doing construction work, one of the guys working looks EXACTLY like mr .T he has the gold chains and the mohawk too. its fuckign weird. every time we walk by the window and see him on a latter. today he even screamed out "i pity the fool" its fucking awesome, i didnt believe it at first, everyone was telling me that mr t was outside. lol, i have to get a pictuer of him

I pity da foo dat dont get me a picture of Mr. T jr!

Old Post 10-10-01 21:16
Tmansdc
BANNED!

I haven't made any intelligent threads either! So I'm even worse then Fatman is! That's just sad.

Old Post 10-10-01 21:22
Tmansdc is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

You got pretty carried away in his cartoon thread.

Old Post 10-10-01 21:32
Lüt is offline Profile || Click here to Send Lüt a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zeratul 982
Forum Regular

fatman, does the name Pizzaboi mean anything to you?

Old Post 10-10-01 21:37
Zeratul 982 is offline Profile || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

It probably is pizzaboi...

Old Post 10-10-01 22:13
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

I think that may have been what he was implying...

Old Post 10-10-01 23:21
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Click here to Send Kid Airbag a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Liam
the Bard formerly known as the Bard

ASL?

Old Post 10-11-01 00:56
Liam is offline Profile || Click here to Send Liam a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

[quote]fatman, have you made an intellegent thread yet?

I think that may have been what he was implying...[/quote]

Are you implying that I didnt know what he was implying that fatman was Pizzaboi? Are you implying that I am some kind of idiot? Is that what you are implying?

Old Post 10-11-01 01:19
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

damn you people, just back off from my cousin chewy(was pizzaboi) already, alright?

chew has quitted doom already. AND even though he hasn't, he wouldn't post something like this gay. I can prove that obviously this isn't chewy, cuz there is an aim screenname linked to this fatman and chewy is too lazy to put anything like that in his profile. Got my point? so just lay off

[edit]my least guess is either it's shotgun bill or fuckmordeth or even someone who knows how to change his ip address to survive from getting banned already

Old Post 10-11-01 03:20
999cop is offline Profile || Click here to Send 999cop a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DoOmEr4LiFe
DoOm TiL dEaTh

mr.t vs. doom

the absolute least you could do is put into the polls forum

Old Post 10-11-01 03:26
DoOmEr4LiFe is offline Profile || Click here to Send DoOmEr4LiFe a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote