User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > kameyameya!
Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 20:33.   
EllipsusD

You have a good point. The only thing I disagree with is the dubbing issue. Eva is the only series I have ever seen where the dub was better than the original version. 99% of the time anime is better with subtitles.

Old Post 10-27-01 20:07
EllipsusD is offline Profile || Click here to Send EllipsusD a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
deathz0r
Bitch fuckin' stole me chaingun!

no biggie...I already know the whole friggin series from episode 1 of Dragonball to the final episode of DBGT...my only wish is that Cartoon Network stop with the poor , poor translations and editing... :P everybody who thinks it sucks has seen the Cartoon Network version only, if the original japanes episodes were only translated into english 100% the right way and completely non-edited...it would be 10x the show Cartoon Network displays...
hell yeah, i've been trying to get all of the jap db eps.

Old Post 10-27-01 23:17
deathz0r is offline Profile || Click here to Send deathz0r a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
deadnail
i define my reality through misery

Oh boy oh boy, there's a bunch of square-muscled cartoon ninja boys that like to stand around and go HRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNHHH and RRRUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNHHHHHH for 20 minutes of every episode fanboys around here. My oh my.

Faggots.

Old Post 10-28-01 00:43
deadnail is offline Profile || Click here to Send deadnail a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DoOmEr4LiFe
DoOm TiL dEaTh

the doomguy does it too, mind you

Old Post 10-28-01 01:22
DoOmEr4LiFe is offline Profile || Click here to Send DoOmEr4LiFe a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
deadnail
i define my reality through misery

Yeah when he gets hit or falls or tries to open a wall. He doesn't just dig his heels into the ground and stare at his enemies and do passionate, gutteral moans at them for 10 minutes at a time.

That and Doom has a storyline that is both 100 times more detailed and 100 times more coherent than any episode of DBZ you wish to pick.

Fuck Gundam too.

Gunsmith Cats 0wns all of you Japanese Saturday Mornin' masturbatin' motherfuckers.

Old Post 10-28-01 04:46
deadnail is offline Profile || Click here to Send deadnail a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
danarchist
The Origional Danarchist

You know, Dragonball is a really stupid show, but once you've seen about 20 episodes, you get addicted. I just learned that Hercules name in the Japanese versions is Mr. Satan...and he has a high school: Satan High School. Now thats just funny.

Old Post 10-28-01 17:32
danarchist is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DoOmEr4LiFe
DoOm TiL dEaTh

I told you, CN did a horrible job of dubbing/editing...

Old Post 10-30-01 03:54
DoOmEr4LiFe is offline Profile || Click here to Send DoOmEr4LiFe a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Katgut
Post Out Of Order

Good anime:
Lain
Lost Universe

Bad anime:
*mon
Dragon Ball Z
Sailor Moon

Other:
anything else

Old Post 10-30-01 08:34
Katgut is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
danarchist
The Origional Danarchist

Good Anime: Record of the Lodos War
Bad Anime: Everything else, especialy Project A-Ko.
/me trembles

Old Post 10-30-01 14:58
danarchist is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Submerge
Dumboy traded my soul for pogs

Good anime:
Patlabor
Dragonball Z
Escaflowne

Bad anime
Tenchi, anything tenchi. I'm sick of it.
Wicked city. Damn tentacles!

Old Post 10-30-01 17:01
Submerge is offline Profile || Click here to Send Submerge a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
EllipsusD

I think it's about time to put this thread out to pasture.

Old Post 10-30-01 18:09
EllipsusD is offline Profile || Click here to Send EllipsusD a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

Affirmative.

Old Post 10-30-01 18:45
Lüt is offline Profile || Click here to Send Lüt a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote