User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > no!!! they're all gonna laugh at you!!!
Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 02:24.   
deadnail
i define my reality through misery

When I had a summer job at Wendy's back in 96 I got stuck in that huge freezer outside. They have these big red buttons on the lock but it wasn't working... so I said fuck it and double dragon kicked it and shot the damn door open like a fucking bullet and almost hit someone with it. =)

That was a fun day... not as fun as the day they changed my schedule so I ended up there when I wasn't supposed to and it'd take my ride an hour to get back so I just fucked around in the back, doing mennial shit, then the boss came into the back and caught me actually working when I wasn't supposed to so we split a joint and I went home. I found out he paid me for that hour. =)

Old Post 10-19-01 06:08
deadnail is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

Once many many moons ago, when I was still in highschool I briefly had a job at Dairy Queen. Yeah it sucked :P Any way, I left the door to the freezer open one night and didn't close it before I went home. By morning the next day, everything had thawed.

BANNED!

Wtf? Why does it say BANNED!?

Old Post 10-19-01 06:50
Naked Snake is offline Profile || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
stphrz
I use a blowtorch to make crme brle

It says banned because I was fired, let go, sacked. Get the picture?

Old Post 10-19-01 06:51
stphrz is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

It says banned because I was fired, let go, sacked. Get the picture?

What picture? Images are enabled?

Old Post 10-19-01 06:55
Naked Snake is offline Profile || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
deadnail
i define my reality through misery

Stphrz, twat. Twat, Stphrz. I believe you two have never met.

POW!! Two with one shot. =)

Old Post 10-19-01 07:03
deadnail is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lt
Administrator

Bah, you all suck. I win.

/me kicks myself in the ass.

Old Post 10-21-01 10:22
Lt is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote