User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Sorry

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:02.   
dr_st
Sorcerer on vacation

My mistake. I saw that the Post Hell forum does have buttons to post new topics and replies, but I never tried to see that in the end it prevents me from actually posting. BTW, that's just stupid. If the threads in the Post Hell are not to be continued, just delete them.

P.S. I'm seeing this in Post Hell pretty soon

P.P.S. Oh, and BBG - before you reply - no, this thread doesn't suck. You suck.

Old Post 10-21-01 12:10
dr_st is offline Profile || Click here to Send dr_st a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
deathz0r
Bitch fuckin' stole me chaingun!

umm, you can make new topics in post hell and reply to topics already in post hell. it's a bug with the forum software, but i'm not gonna dare to attempt it.

Old Post 10-21-01 13:10
deathz0r is offline Profile || Click here to Send deathz0r a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
dr_st
Sorcerer on vacation

I tried. In the end when I pressed "Submit New Topic" / "Submit Reply" it said: "This forum doesn't allow posting".

Old Post 10-21-01 15:04
dr_st is offline Profile || Click here to Send dr_st a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

What's going on now?

Old Post 10-21-01 15:08
Lüt is offline Profile || Click here to Send Lüt a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Katgut
Post Out Of Order

What's going on now?
We're busy summoning the demons to tentacle-rape Kat now.

Old Post 10-21-01 15:14
Katgut is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Sephiroth
O o
/¯_________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!!!
\_¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

yes i have acidentaly used such a bug, when a post was placed in general i looked at it and clicked reply. I then got up and took a long shit. when i returned i finished and sent my message. It then came up in post hell. While i was on th4e reply page the pst was moved yet i was still able to reply

Old Post 10-21-01 16:45
Sephiroth is offline Profile || Click here to Send Sephiroth a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Scrum

Lut, you have a funny avatar, is there any reason we can't see the bottom half of it? I'm curious.. what's happening that's making him smile so much?

Old Post 10-21-01 17:25
Scrum is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

Lüt, you have a funny avatar, is there any reason we can't see the bottom half of it? I'm curious.. what's happening that's making him smile so much?
The Christopher Lowell Show

Old Post 10-22-01 11:30
Lüt is offline Profile || Click here to Send Lüt a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

You suck almost as much as this thread.

Old Post 10-22-01 12:02
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Click here to Send Naked Snake a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
dr_st
Sorcerer on vacation

You suck almost as much as this thread.

Which isn't nearly as much as you do, is that what you mean?

Old Post 10-22-01 14:08