User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Fall Classic

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 02:40.   
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

Who wins?

Old Post 10-23-01 20:51
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Goat
Baa!

Sports suck. That is all, thank you for your time.

Old Post 10-23-01 21:12
Goat is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Crendowing
I've lost my unbanned status....I couldn't be happier :P

Sports suck. That is all, thank you for your time.

Ditt-......nevermind. You can figure out the rest. :)

Old Post 10-23-01 22:12
Crendowing is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DoOmEr4LiFe
DoOm TiL dEaTh

Yanks...they always win

and for the idiots who think sports suck, if the poll doesn't apply to you don't reply to it

Hockey owns Baseball anyway

Old Post 10-23-01 23:48
DoOmEr4LiFe is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

I hate the Yankees. Besides, the way Schilling and Johnson have been pitching...it's gonna be really hard for the Yanks to four-peat.

Old Post 10-24-01 00:06
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

Yes.

Old Post 10-24-01 02:18
Lüt is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag

Yes.
NO!

Old Post 10-24-01 03:09
Lüt
Administrator

Yes.
NO!
ABSO-FUCKING-LÜTELY

Old Post 10-24-01 03:16
Lüt is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
danarchist
The Origional Danarchist

Now that the Mariners are out of it, I don't give a shit.

Old Post 10-24-01 05:49
danarchist is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

Choices 2 and 3.

Old Post 10-24-01 14:40
DooMBoy is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag

Now that the Mariners are out of it, I don't give a shit.

The Yankees are officially the luckiest team in baseball...how they managed to get past both the A's and Mariners two years in a row is beyond me.

Old Post 10-24-01 19:59
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

I dont really care for baseball. There are more constructive things to do with your time than trying to hit a ball.

Old Post 10-24-01 20:07
Naked Snake is offline Profile || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Liam
the Bard formerly known as the Bard

[quote]Hockey owns Baseball anyway
Yes.
NO!
ABSO-FUCKING-LÜTELY[/quote]
You're both wrong. Football, I say, football.

Old Post 10-25-01 02:59
Liam is offline Profile || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag

I dont really care for baseball. There are more constructive things to do with your time than trying to hit a ball.

...this from Mr. "I'd spend 24/7 on these forums if it weren't for things like sleep and going to the bathroom".

Old Post 10-25-01 03:18
Lüt
Administrator

...this from Mr. "I'd spend 24/7 on these forums if it weren't for things like sleep and going to the bathroom".
You're saying the forums are more boring than baseball?

Old Post 10-25-01 04:27
Kid Airbag

24 hours of them opposed to 3 harmless hours of baseball, yes. In fact, Post Hell is the most interesting part of the forums. And we can't even post there :P

Old Post 10-25-01 04:41
danarchist
The Origional Danarchist

Riiiight. American Football is the sport of idiots who would rather have millions of dollars than an undamaged brain. European Football (Soccer) is cool though, but I don't really like athletic sports that much.

Old Post 10-25-01 05:43
danarchist is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

[quote][quote]Hockey owns Baseball anyway
Yes.
NO!
ABSO-FUCKING-LÜTELY[/quote]
You're both wrong. Football, I say, football.[/quote]
Hell no basketball kicks in man cuz MJ is back!

Old Post 10-25-01 05:47
999cop is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Liam
the Bard formerly known as the Bard

European Football (Soccer) is cool though, but I don't really like athletic sports that much.

Soccer rules :D

Old Post 10-25-01 19:20
Liam is offline Profile || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DoOmEr4LiFe
DoOm TiL dEaTh

Hockey, Football (American), and Soccer = man's sports

Baseball and especially Basketball = wussy shit

Old Post 10-26-01 02:33
DoOmEr4LiFe is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Crendowing
I've lost my unbanned status....I couldn't be happier :P

All real sports = Waste of time

FAKE sports (i.e. WWF)= So idiotic, it's FUNNY!!!!!!

Old Post 10-26-01 03:19
Crendowing is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag

Hahahahahahahahahahahah Yankees losing 9-1!!!

Old Post 10-28-01 02:11