User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > What would you do if the Doomguy came to your door?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 09:28.   
Tmansdc
BANNED!

Well, what?

Old Post 10-26-01 23:14
Tmansdc is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Liam
the Bard formerly known as the Bard

Invite him to the backyard to toss a football. Now go the Hell away.

Old Post 10-26-01 23:16
Liam is offline Profile || Click here to Send Liam a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
IMJack
Web Radio Geek

Ask him where the camera crew is hiding.

By the way, Mr. Poe, I like the new icon. </kissup>

Old Post 10-26-01 23:55
IMJack is offline Profile || Click here to Send IMJack a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Crendowing
I've lost my unbanned status....I couldn't be happier :P

To quote those retards Wayne and Garth, "I'M NOT WORTHY!!!!! I'M NOT WORTHY!!!!!"

Old Post 10-27-01 00:00
Crendowing is offline Profile || Click here to Send Crendowing a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Tmansdc
BANNED!

Invite him to the backyard to toss a football. Now go the Hell away.

Shut the fuck up Cake lover. What a filthy name for a filthy band.

Old Post 10-27-01 00:05
Tmansdc is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Sephiroth
O o
/Ż_________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!!!
\_ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

i would ask him for a leather coat, made from imp skin! oh and i would say get me a demon skull bitch! i would invite him in to have a cup of hot tea too. then i would ask him to sign all my doom stuff and take a photo and have him sign that too

Old Post 10-27-01 00:10
Sephiroth is offline Profile || Click here to Send Sephiroth a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
footman
gimme DWJ3!

i would probably kill him and wait to see how long it would take for him to respawn(oh and i would take his uniform too)

Old Post 10-27-01 00:17
footman is offline Profile || Click here to Send footman a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
doomsick
no need for a title.

challenge him to a deathmatch, of course...

Old Post 10-27-01 01:17
doomsick is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
ZZ_TOPPER_X
Old Post 10-27-01 02:00
This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

oh crap, another newbie's theory about anti-bfg, how disappointed

Old Post 10-27-01 02:12
999cop is offline Profile || Click here to Send 999cop a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
TheHighestTree
Retard

I'd show him Doom, it'd blow his mind.

Old Post 10-27-01 02:21
TheHighestTree is offline Profile || Click here to Send TheHighestTree a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
pilottobombadier
Stained Class King

Bake me a Baron-gut pie bitch! That's what I'd say.

Old Post 10-27-01 02:21
pilottobombadier is offline Profile || Click here to Send pilottobombadier a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
mechasam
Green Marine

1) I'd ask him why the hell he's here if he's a damn vg character

2) I'd ask him if he's ever dated britney spears.

Old Post 10-27-01 03:36
mechasam is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Crendowing
I've lost my unbanned status....I couldn't be happier :P

2) I'd ask him if he's ever dated britney spears.
O........k.........

Old Post 10-27-01 03:38
Crendowing is offline Profile || Click here to Send Crendowing a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

I would ask him his name, then kick him in the balls to steal his guns and then kill him, watch him respawn and keep shooting him.

Old Post 10-27-01 04:34
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Click here to Send Naked Snake a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
danarchist
The Origional Danarchist

1. Ask him to walk carefuly so he won't poke anyone with his pixels. j/k
2. Ask him what hell smells like
2. DM him (not in real life, on the comp).

Old Post 10-27-01 04:40
danarchist is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
ZZ_TOPPER_X
Old Post 10-27-01 04:41
oRaptoRo
Mini-Member

Shake his hand?

Old Post 10-27-01 04:58
oRaptoRo is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DoOmEr4LiFe
DoOm TiL dEaTh

probably laugh in his face...all the bad shit happens to him

Old Post 10-27-01 06:08
DoOmEr4LiFe is offline Profile || Click here to Send DoOmEr4LiFe a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

probably laugh in his face...all the bad shit happens to him

Doomer:HAHAHAHA! ALL YOUR FRIENDS BECAME FUBAR
DOOM GUY:What the hell? FUBAR? Whats that?
Doomer:All the bad shit happens to you. First Phobos is invaded, then Earth, then Duke Nukem came along and stole your spotlight.
DOOM GUY:Who the fuck is Duke Nukem?
Doomer:MWHAHAHAHAHA! Wanna DM?
DOOM GUY:You are weird, what the fuck is DM? Im outta here.
Doomer:Hahahaha! Your spaceship is gonna crash!
DOOM GUY:Yeah...a Chevy is SUCH a goddamn spaceship you little prick...

Old Post 10-27-01 09:33
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Click here to Send Naked Snake a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Espi
Möh.

I'd serve him some coffee and cookies.

Old Post 10-27-01 09:34
Espi is offline Profile || Click here to Send Espi a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

Why would you all be so nice to the DOOM GUY? What if he was like there to kill you and rape the females of the house hold? Would you be like "Sure! Fuck my wife, and have a cookie!"? God, I hope not...

Old Post 10-27-01 09:38
DoOmEr4LiFe
DoOm TiL dEaTh

hell, I'd probably take him to a mental hospital...seeing all those bodies on burning stakes and skulls and slaughtered or tortured souls while running around shooting minions of Hell has got to fuck you up in the head somehow...

Old Post 10-27-01 09:45
DoOmEr4LiFe is offline Profile || Click here to Send DoOmEr4LiFe a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Xenoman

I would sit down with him and discuss his story. It would probably take hours but it's worth the trouble. But, he would be so crazy that he'll kill me to "secure the area". I'd think he would be alone, after killing so much zombies and demons. Gah, he wouldn't choose my apartment, I live on the 3rd floor for christ sake. What the hell am I typing about anyways? This is getting out of control. Perhaps this topic is to dumb to type a serious answer to, I don't know. I wouldn't give the Doomguy a cookie though, he probably want some "milk" to that. Oh wait, that's not right. Argh, I haven't posted here for a few days I think, and this one's pretty long. You could even ask us what we would do if an imp knocked on our doors. We would get a fireball in the middle of our faces and be burned down into pieces before we could get the opportunity to say: "Hello sir, may I help you?". That would be horrible, as horrible as this post is. 'nuff typed.

Old Post 10-27-01 11:04
Xenoman is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
ZZ_TOPPER_X
Old Post 10-27-01 13:10
footman
gimme DWJ3!

I'd serve him some coffee and cookies.

maybe you should serve him some of macvilewhore's coffee lol!

Old Post 10-27-01 16:50
footman is offline Profile || Click here to Send footman a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ralphis`
Loser

I would ask him what he's selling. Now go away

Old Post 10-27-01 16:53
Ralphis` is offline Profile || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
mechasam
Green Marine

id deathmatch him in real life

and when i lose, he'll say i told ya so

Old Post 10-27-01 18:34
mechasam is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Titan

I would ask him what he's selling. Now go away

Shut the hell up Ralphis. You dick.

Old Post 10-27-01 20:06
Titan is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Sausage_KGB
Warming Up

I'd tell him to get off my property.

Old Post 10-27-01 21:24
Sausage_KGB is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote