User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Food for.... no wait, Doom for thought.

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 19:56.   
mechasam
Green Marine

1) Guys, when making a WAD... here's how the storyline should be:
Doomguy goes to Hell again. He's met with a big ass demon, go get 'em soldier.

Enough with the whole alternative names of UAC
Universal Ass Counsel
University of A Chipmunk
Universe of the AristoCrats
...and so on

2) This one's a question:
Anyone still interested in non-plot, non-boom, non-3d WADS? Or have you all turned from the classic doom style?

Old Post 10-27-01 03:40
mechasam is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Erik

I make my maps doom2 compatible unless I accidently create too much detail (so that I get VPO/HOM), then I make the map boom compatible with maybe a few Boom features like generalized linedefs.

Old Post 10-27-01 03:59
Erik is offline Profile || Click here to Send Erik a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Katgut
Post Out Of Order

1) Guys, when making a WAD... here's how the storyline should be:
Doomguy goes to Hell again. He's met with a big ass demon, go get 'em soldier.
This storyline's been done so many times that it's been killed, resurrected, the undead corpse killed again, the resulting corpse shot full of bullets, then cremated and the ashes sprinkled all over millions of other WADs.

Do you have no sense of originality, Mechadork?

Old Post 10-27-01 12:35
Katgut is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
mechasam
Green Marine

1) Mechadork is so ten years ago, and it was used too much to the point of complimenting me.
2) The plot can stay the same in every MOD, but the levels can be different. Plots don't make levels ya know.

FatGut! LOL! OOOOH! I made a funny.
*_*

Old Post 10-27-01 17:31
mechasam is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Katgut
Post Out Of Order

1) Mechadork is so ten years ago, and it was used too much to the point of complimenting me.
2) The plot can stay the same in every MOD, but the levels can be different. Plots don't make levels ya know.

FatGut! LOL! OOOOH! I made a poopie.
*_*

Yes, but not all level designs fit the same plot.

I seriously doubt that you could fit a hockey rink into the Doom plot as it is.

Old Post 10-28-01 03:57
Katgut is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote