User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > download doom gba rom emulator here

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 05:15.   
pickle hammer
BANNED FOR WAREZ

download a zip with the doom gba rom and an emulator here

Remember that you have to own the game or delete it in 24 hours blah blah :)

Old Post 10-30-01 01:07
pickle hammer is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Liam
the Bard formerly known as the Bard

hEY KiDS, lOOK, iT'S dOOM On Teh pC!! 1!!!

Old Post 10-30-01 01:28
Liam is offline Profile || Click here to Send Liam a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Linguica

CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING STUPID!

Old Post 10-30-01 01:33
Linguica is offline Profile || Click here to Send Linguica a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

Congratulations Pickle Hammer!!! You've been banned!!!!
Muwhahahahahahahahhahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111
And to add insult to injury, that link doesn't go anywhere.

Oh the stupidity.

Old Post 10-30-01 01:37
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Click here to Send DooMBoy a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Liam
the Bard formerly known as the Bard

Oh the stupidity.

That's funny coming from you.

Old Post 10-30-01 01:57
Liam is offline Profile || Click here to Send Liam a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

Nah, I think it's sad.

Old Post 10-30-01 02:02
Zaldron is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Cypher
I LEFT!

And another stupid bastard is banned!

Old Post 10-30-01 02:27
Cypher is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

I knew as soon as I looked at this threads title that somebody was gonna be in trouble.

Old Post 10-30-01 02:38
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Click here to Send Naked Snake a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
danarchist
The Origional Danarchist

He was a moron anyways. Didn't he start the fnord thing?

Old Post 10-30-01 02:42
danarchist is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ralphis`
Loser

No. KNorton did. He is a god

Old Post 10-30-01 02:51
Ralphis` is offline Profile || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

Nah, I think it's sad.

I dont really care. He was a retard, he did something stupid, and now he is gone, plain and simply put, he fucked up.

Old Post 10-30-01 03:11
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Click here to Send Naked Snake a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

Oh the stupidity.

Shut the fuck up, smartass.

Old Post 10-30-01 03:27
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Click here to Send DooMBoy a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DoOmEr4LiFe
DoOm TiL dEaTh

Oh the stupidity.

Shut the fuck up, smartass.

we're just one, big, fucking happy family aren't we?

Old Post 10-30-01 04:12
DoOmEr4LiFe is offline Profile || Click here to Send DoOmEr4LiFe a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Cypher
I LEFT!

Who cares? The guy was a stupid motherfucking queer bastard! End of fucking satan damned discussion!

Old Post 10-30-01 05:34
Cypher is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
IMJack
Web Radio Geek

Pickle, you are the weakest link. Buh-bye.

Old Post 10-30-01 05:39
IMJack is offline Profile || Click here to Send IMJack a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

Who cares? The guy was a stupid motherfucking queer bastard! End of fucking satan damned discussion!

Jesus, take a pill man, calm down...

Old Post 10-30-01 06:11
AdAmIzEr
Loser

Doomboy quit running your mouth Laim the Bard is cool unlike you. You run your mouth too much. Pickle Hammer why the hell did you post a link to rom. Dumbass.

Old Post 10-31-01 00:48
AdAmIzEr is offline Profile || Click here to Send AdAmIzEr a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
EllipsusD

Doomboy quit running your mouth Laim the Bard is cool unlike you. You run your mouth too much. Pickle Hammer why the hell did you post a link to rom. Dumbass.

It's less the fact that it is a rom than it is the fact that it is an illegal rom. Not all roms are illegal. Konami knowingly allows rom distribution of it's classic games (for NES, SNES, original GB, etc.) for example. Putting up a link for a rom for any game that is still being sold - or especially a new release - is just asking for trouble.

Still, the utter ingnorance of putting up a link for a rom image of a game ported from the PC so it can be played on the PC? If Pickle Hammer was still around I would smack hit upside the head with a hammer. Bannishment is too leanient for that level of idiocy.

Old Post 10-31-01 01:08
EllipsusD is offline Profile || Click here to Send EllipsusD a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

Well, he was stupid, posted a link, got banned. Why are we still going on about it? There is nothing left to discuss.

Old Post 10-31-01 01:37
Cypher
I LEFT!

Which is something you are not.

Old Post 10-31-01 05:47
Naked Snake

Leave Ralphis alone, he didnt do anything to you.

Old Post 10-31-01 06:48
Katgut
Post Out Of Order

VERTICAL HORIZON SUCKS

Old Post 10-31-01 07:03
Katgut is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

Why is this thead still here?

Old Post 10-31-01 07:34
deathz0r
Bitch fuckin' stole me chaingun!

Are you the son of BBG?

<Cypher and BBG>LOOK AT ME, I CAN MODERATE THE GENERAL FORUMS!!! HA HA HA HA HAA!!!

...WHY AREN'T ANY OF THE THREADS I WANT MOVED BEING MOVED? AND WHY ISN'T *insert nickname here* BANNED YET?!?!?</Cypher and BBG>

Old Post 10-31-01 08:23
deathz0r is offline Profile || Click here to Send deathz0r a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Captain Red
Pants

ALL YOUR WAREZ ARE BELONG...

Wate up, I just rembered that thats getting really old...

Old Post 10-31-01 08:32
Captain Red is offline Profile || Click here to Send Captain Red a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote