User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Write Your Own "Reese's Peanut Butter Cup" Commercial
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 01:44.   
Katgut
Post Out Of Order

Yeah, that's right, I want to see you guys write the funniest RPBC commercials you can think of. Do it about yourself, your mom, your friend, your friend's mom, deadnail, I don't care.

Just make it funny.

Old Post 10-30-01 07:00
Katgut is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

How esco eats a PBC

"Dawg! First I peel a cap in da wrappin! Den, I busts a nut on the papuh! Den, I smokes dat bitch like a blunt!"

Esco, dont get pissed, Im just fucking around with ya! I am not dissin' you at all.

Old Post 10-30-01 07:06
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Click here to Send Naked Snake a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
deadnail
i define my reality through misery

How Katgut eats a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. First, he has to pull my dick out of his mouth.

Old Post 10-30-01 07:18
deadnail is offline Profile || Click here to Send deadnail a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Katgut
Post Out Of Order

No.

How I eat a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.

First I stick it in the microwave until it liquifies.
Then I grab my straw and drink it.
Then I start cursing the peanut butter out for clogging my straw.
Finally, I blow peanut butter all over deadnail.

Old Post 10-30-01 07:26
Katgut is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
deadnail

You're always blowing me one way or another.

How I eat a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. Whole. I shit the paper later, which is cool when your shit wipes your own ass.

Usually my shit wipes someone else's ass.

Old Post 10-30-01 07:29
deadnail is offline Profile || Click here to Send deadnail a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

You're always blowing me one way or another.

How I eat a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. Whole. I shit the paper later, which is cool when your shit wipes your own ass.

Usually my shit wipes someone else's ass.

ROFL! Classic, as always, deadnail!

Old Post 10-30-01 10:42
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Click here to Send Naked Snake a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

This thread is so...like wrong.

Old Post 10-30-01 16:33
Zaldron is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
deadnail

How Zaldron eats a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. First, he moves out of his 3rd world country. Second, he sells his ass to afford one.

Old Post 10-30-01 17:02
Submerge
Dumboy traded my soul for pogs

I like to drill through it with my tongue. Or split it in half, or just swallow the damn thing whole.

Old Post 10-30-01 17:07
Submerge is offline Profile || Click here to Send Submerge a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

How Zaldron eats a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. First, he moves out of his 3rd world country. Second, he sells his ass to afford one.

Wait a minute...well, yeah, there is no such thing here.

Old Post 10-30-01 17:49
Zaldron is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Cypher
I LEFT!

How Katgut eats a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. First, he has to pull my dick out of his mouth.

God damn it Katgut get your ugly, wrinkly old dick out of his mouth you sick son of a bitch!

Old Post 10-30-01 17:51
Cypher is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

I like to drill through it with my tongue. Or split it in half, or just swallow the damn thing whole.

Just make it funny.

Old Post 10-30-01 18:32
Lüt is offline Profile || Click here to Send Lüt a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

How Lüt eats a PBC.

First he locks the wrapper, then he edits the paper, then he moves it to Food Hell (his gut)

Old Post 10-30-01 19:49
skadoomer

how to eat a rbc...

bbg and i roll one in a joint and split the other one for munchie food...

Old Post 10-30-01 20:00
skadoomer is offline Profile || Click here to Send skadoomer a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

how to eat a rbc...

bbg and i roll one in a joint and split the other one for munchie food...

Dont bogart the munchage!

Old Post 10-30-01 20:03
Sephiroth
O o
/¯_________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!!!
\_¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

how an imp eats a PBC. first he humps the penut butter out and then eats the rest. How the cyber eats the PBC. he can down 20 of the whole in one chump, or he makes a giant one by steping on them with his metal leg. how the doomguy eats a PBC, he cant has a helmet on. you know what happens in space if u remove your helmet. he has to wait till he gets to doom2 to eat them. besides the imps humped them all. how sephirtoh eats a PBC, i just eat it. nothing more nothing less.
there's no wrong way to fuck a PBC

Old Post 10-30-01 20:04
Sephiroth is offline Profile || Click here to Send Sephiroth a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

Archvile could eat it and then raise it back to eat it again.

Or something.

Old Post 10-30-01 20:47
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Click here to Send Kid Airbag a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Cypher
I LEFT!

how an imp eats a PBC. first he humps the penut butter out and then eats the rest. How the cyber eats the PBC. he can down 20 of the whole in one chump, or he makes a giant one by steping on them with his metal leg. how the doomguy eats a PBC, he cant has a helmet on. you know what happens in space if u remove your helmet. he has to wait till he gets to doom2 to eat them. besides the imps humped them all. how sephirtoh eats a PBC, i just eat it. nothing more nothing less.

[/b]PERVERT![/b]

Old Post 10-30-01 23:27
Cypher is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Cypher
I LEFT!

HELL YEAH![/

Old Post 10-30-01 23:28
Cypher
I LEFT!

[/b]PERVERT![/b]

Old Post 10-30-01 23:30
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

HELL YEAH![/
¨

TAGMAN WE NEED YUOR HELP!!!%$"%

Old Post 10-30-01 23:43
danarchist
The Origional Danarchist

How the_Danarchist eats a RPBC...
"I just open my mouth and chew."
Oh yeah, Funny:
"I simply raise an army, take over the main manufacturing plant, and pig out till the Feds come. Oh yeah!"

Actually, I like the giant ones they have down at Barnes and Noble better than the Resees's brand. And the peanut butter cup Blizzards at Dairy Queen. Basically any combonation of Peanut Butter and Chocolate is a good thing.

You got your Peanut Butter in my Chocolate!
Well, you got your Chocolate in my Peanut Butter!
Hmmm...

I know a ton of jokes related to that old commercial. Hehe.

Old Post 10-31-01 00:27
danarchist is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

You got your Peanut Butter in my Chocolate!
Hmmm...

Ummmh, that's so...69

Old Post 10-31-01 00:30
Lüt
Administrator

¨

TAGMAN WE NEED YUOR HELP!!!%$"%

[quote][quote]You got your Peanut Butter in my Chocolate!
Hmmm...
[quote]

Ummmh, that's so...69[quote]

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Old Post 10-31-01 00:42
Lüt is offline Profile || Click here to Send Lüt a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

M3 1S P4TCH3D. G0 4W4Y.

Old Post 10-31-01 00:47
Lüt
Administrator

M3 1S P4TCH3D.
Bitch.

Old Post 10-31-01 00:52
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

What are you gonna do? Re-edit my post? Huh?

Old Post 10-31-01 01:14
Lüt
Administrator

What are you gonna do? Re-edit my post? Huh?
I could, but it wouldn't look proper.

Old Post 10-31-01 01:23
Naked Snake

This thread is getting...lame.

Old Post 10-31-01 01:23
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

SOMEONE POST NEW THREADS. ME IS BORED

Old Post 10-31-01 01:24