User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > whats with the fish?

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 10:48.   
skadoomer

yeah what's with these variation on fish pics everyones got now a days? And who started this fish buisness any way? Sorry, i never understood this fasonable trend...

Old Post 10-30-01 20:07
skadoomer is offline Profile || Click here to Send skadoomer a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Sephiroth
O o
/Ż_________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!!!
\_ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

i think the fish is from commander keen 4, the dope fish. and well things just snowballed after that. Now everyone and there mom, sorry a retarted thing my bro always says, has a fish avatar. However most of them are remade from the original. hell i still want ling to upload my sephiroth avatar

Old Post 10-30-01 20:14
Sephiroth is offline Profile || Click here to Send Sephiroth a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
dr_st
Sorcerer on vacation

Hey sephiroth, have you considered changing the joke in your sig? You probably know some other good ones.

Consider this one (which definitely isn't one of the best, but I think the best one of today):

- "You know, my neighbour turned out to be a vampire!"
- "How do you figure?"
- "I drove a stake through his heart and he died..."

Old Post 10-30-01 20:38
dr_st is offline Profile || Click here to Send dr_st a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

I have not one but three fish avatars waiting to be uploaded...

Old Post 10-30-01 20:45
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Click here to Send Kid Airbag a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Liam
the Bard formerly known as the Bard

MEWSE

Old Post 10-30-01 22:32
Liam is offline Profile || Click here to Send Liam a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Arioch
not arioch

I AM SUNGLASSES FISH GOD PH33R MY INHERENT LEETNESS

Old Post 10-30-01 23:12
Arioch is offline Profile || Click here to Send Arioch a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Arioch
not arioch

This water is way too blue. I'm gonna swim for that greener patch ...

Old Post 10-30-01 23:13
Arioch is offline Profile || Click here to Send Arioch a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote