User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > YO, DAT'S IT!!! I'M LEAVIN DIS FORUM 4 GOOD!!!

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 16:56.   
esco
I PULLED A SHOTGUN BILL

PSYCHE!!!!!
JUST KIDDING!
I'M HERE TO STAY 4 EVA!!!!

To all of the mothafuckas out there dat don't like me: ya'll bitches can just keep fuckin' dreamin! I ain't goin nowhere, EVER!!!!! Da more you fuck wit me, da more fun I'm gonna have pissin you off right back! HA HA HA HAAAAAAA!!!

As for all ya'll dat support me and gots mah back... much love goes out to each and every one of ya'll! I see ya, even if you don't think I do, best believe dat! I appreciate each and every one of ya, and it's good to see dat there are some of ya'll who ain't pussies and can think for yoselves!

As for ya'll who ain't involved in this... please take mah advice, and do one of da following:

a)mind yo own bidness... you'll have a much easier life if you do.

or

b)just express yo opinions without takin a side... this will also make life much easier for ya!

Well, ling will probably drop dis post right smack dab into da middle of hell (and I wouldn't blame him if he did either!). So to make dis post legit, here is a nice little question for all of you doomers out there:

Has anyone thought of making a TC based on gauntlet: dark legacy for doom 2?

Just a thought.... think about it and let me know what ya'll think!

HAVE A NICE DAY! ;)

Old Post 06-20-01 08:55
esco is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote