User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > lets leave esco alone

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 18:29.   
Sephiroth
O o
/Ż_________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!!!
\_ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

i grow tired of this esco bashing and sideing stuff on this fourm, he is a doomer like the rest of us. however i do agree it is difficult to read his messages. I have known gang/ghetto people all my life and few talk like that all the time, i am an insider to an anit-gang force here, so i listen to many of them speak. I also know that people in gangs are low life bitches that cause the inocent to suffer. I am not makeing a racist statement either because i said people in gangs, no stateing the race, sex or other thing about the person. I will ask that people stop this anti-esco stuff now, and esco i am not hating u but i ask can u make messages easier to read because many people here live in other countries that dont speak english much, so they have no idea what u are tring to say. I have posted many anti-flame wars post here because they have gone too far. The ocasional and short ones are amuseing but this has been going on for along time

Old Post 06-20-01 18:35
Sephiroth is offline Profile || Click here to Send Sephiroth a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote