User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > so long...

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 00:01.   
CacodemonLeader
Powerslave Fanatic

I have been flamed for so much, that I will decide to leave. I'm sorry to everyone that I have caused trouble to. I'm sorry that I was trying to reopen Doom Funnies, I'm sorry that I was being stupid, and I'm sorry that I take things too Seriously. I'll be leaving for a few days and don't expect me back until then. Please don't flame me or cause trouble to me when I get back, because I'll be leaving for good then. I'm sorry to everyone, and I hope you'll forgive me.

Goodbye, fellow Doomers.

P.S.: If you want me to stay here then say so. If you don't want me to stay here then you can kiss any high quality WADs that I will create in the future goodbye, and yes that includes the completed Geek DOOM 2 Update.

Old Post 06-24-01 03:40
CacodemonLeader is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

P.S.: If you want me to stay here then say so. If you don't want me to stay here then you can kiss any high quality WADs that I will create in the future goodbye, and yes that includes the completed Geek DOOM 2 Update.

You JUST ruined everything you said before this.

Old Post 06-24-01 04:11
Zaldron is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
RTC_Marine

O_o

Old Post 06-24-01 09:03
RTC_Marine is offline Profile || Click here to Send RTC_Marine a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
NiGHTMARE
Forum Legend

Why don't you just use the forums in Doom Centre or Newdoom instead?

Old Post 06-24-01 11:16
NiGHTMARE is offline Profile || Click here to Send NiGHTMARE a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

stphrz forbids it.

Old Post 06-24-01 11:20
Lüt is offline Profile || Click here to Send Lüt a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Disorder
Boards of Canada

Goodbye, fellow Doomers.

You've said this, like what... A thousand times before?!
I don't understand the whole thing. If I don't feel like visiting doomworld anymore, than I will just leave. It's just a forum... What's the fuzz about?

Old Post 06-24-01 16:12
Disorder is offline Profile || Click here to Send Disorder a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
CacodemonLeader
Powerslave Fanatic

Well Toke annoyed me on IRC later in the night yesterday, calling me a faggot. I used to trust Toke, but now I don't anymore, because he is always flaming me, and that Ralphis says that Cacodemon Squad is shitty. I also did not like being considered a newbie, because I am not a newbie and I never will be one.

Old Post 06-24-01 16:16
CacodemonLeader is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

Well Toke annoyed me on IRC later in the night yesterday, calling me a faggot. I used to trust Toke, but now I don't anymore, because he is always flaming me, and that Ralphis says that Cacodemon Squad is shitty. I also did not like being considered a newbie, because I am not a newbie and I never will be one.
This is why the UFO's are not landing.

Old Post 06-24-01 16:37
Lüt is offline Profile || Click here to Send Lüt a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

Damn straight, there's no excuse for wasting that amount of energy.

Old Post 06-24-01 16:43
Zaldron is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

"No intelligent life down here, sir."

Old Post 06-24-01 17:03
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

The worse thing is that we're insulting ourselves...no, wait, I'm an AI, nevermind.

Old Post 06-24-01 17:32
deadnail
i define my reality through misery

Yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhh sure you are Zaldron. I believe you. I just hope you're not an aimbot.

Old Post 06-24-01 17:52
deadnail is offline Profile || Click here to Send deadnail a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Dark Fox
No one <3's me enough

Now go away!

Old Post 06-24-01 18:11
Dark Fox is offline Profile || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

I'm really an AI. Look :

HELLO I'M PETE, HOW ARE YOU DOING?
SURE, WHATEVER YOU SAY.
NO, YOU ARE.
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US.

See? I'm superior.

Old Post 06-24-01 21:13
Liam
the Bard formerly known as the Bard

/me buys cacodemon leader a beer, but first masturbates in it and adds about a soda can full of nutrasweet.

NOW SCRAM!!!

Old Post 06-24-01 21:46
Liam is offline Profile || Click here to Send Liam a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Windowpain

Dude, this is like, a free country...at least mine is...and this forum is public and I think you should feel free to post whatever you like and if the other guy don't like, it sucks to be him. Don't let people from the other side of the freakin' globe control what you do man.

Old Post 06-24-01 22:22
Windowpain is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

Yeah, forums are a way of life. But the cool thing is that you actually don't have to pay attention to people who insults you.

People should post nonsense when they get flamed, instead of arguing with them. Kinda like Lüt's rants...

Old Post 06-25-01 03:56
Katgut
Post Out Of Order

Yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhh sure you are Zaldron. I believe you. I just hope you're not an aimbot.

Hello welcome to ICQ

Old Post 06-25-01 04:49
Katgut is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zeratul 982
Forum Regular

Hello welcome to ICQ

Welcome. You've got mail.

Don't ask why I put that down, but the voice seems so annoying...and I don't even have AOL.

Old Post 06-25-01 04:55
Zeratul 982 is offline Profile || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
skadoomer

hell i'll flame you for leaving, dude, it takes a lot to get respect. (I keep getting spanked in the doom chat room on the rare occasions i'm in there)
for god sakes don't let it get to you, otherwise you might as well falme yourself

i need a gun for reserch purposes

Old Post 06-25-01 05:11
skadoomer is offline Profile || Click here to Send skadoomer a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

Hello welcome to ICQ

Welcome. You've got mail.

HELLO. I'M A WOMAN WITH SOFT BODY.

Old Post 06-25-01 06:10