User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > IMPORTANT COUNTDOWN!

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 09:17.   
Ismaele

Ok, boys... I know you have been waiting for this for too long... now you have to wait for 2 days... just 48 hours, more or less, and then you'll be able to download and play the greatest .WAD of all times... just be patient!

http://www.webalice.it/sposito.lag/_private/-2.png

It took 12 years to come to light... but, at last, the time has come...!
You'll vote it as the best .WAD evAr!

P.S.: I can't reveal the name of the .WAD, but you'll find it soon.

Old Post 08-13-10 22:20
Ismaele is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Philnemba

AWESOMESAUSE!! CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY THE GREATEST WAD IN HISTORY!!!

Old Post 08-13-10 22:58
Philnemba is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
gemini09

Can I have the background graphic? I would like it as my wallpaper.

Old Post 08-13-10 23:00
gemini09 is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
gemini09

Let me show you what maps I can do in only 6 hours.

Old Post 08-13-10 23:01
gemini09 is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
gemini09

Why do you hate on LeDoom?

Old Post 08-13-10 23:03
esselfortium
A Major Doomworld Concern

The exclamation point in a different font is a nice touch. Looking forward to this.

Old Post 08-13-10 23:11
esselfortium is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Icytux

Ok, boys... I know you have been waiting for this for too long... now you have to wait for 2 days... just 48 hours, more or less, and then you'll be able to download and play the greatest .WAD of all times... just be patient!
It took 12 years to come to light... but, at last, the time has come...!
You'll vote it as the best .WAD evAr!

Its not like he said that. you are just making yourself look like a handicapped child.

also.. this thread needs more bingo.

Last edited by Icytux on 08-13-10 at 23:18

Old Post 08-13-10 23:12
Icytux is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Jimmy
doesn't rhyme with MIDI :(

How the hell do you summon the will to waste your precious Dooming time making a pointless hype image like that? That thing looks like it took 5 weeks to make at least. Which you could have spent working on this project.

Stupid.

Old Post 08-13-10 23:17
Jimmy is offline Profile || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Grazza
Let's try Caesium

FFS.

Yes, "hype" is fucking retarded, but this just adds to the problem.

Old Post 08-13-10 23:23
Grazza is offline Profile || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote