User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Everytime I poop

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 15:42.   
40oz
Forum Spammer

I rate it on a scale of 1 to 10.

Am I the only one that does this?

Old Post 10-30-10 18:37
40oz is offline Profile || Click here to Send 40oz a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Alfonzo
Broadcaster

No, but I will assign it a certain name or phrase best suited to the qualities it possesses or to the actions it commits. For example, a shit that descends deep into the bowels of the toilet bowl (pun intended) only to return not moments later to greet the poopetrator (that's the perpetrator in shit-talk) must be dubbed a "Mr. Bond" in accordance with its constantly returning/drifting to the surface despite being flushed.

"We meet again, Mr. Bond."

Old Post 10-30-10 19:13
Alfonzo is offline Profile || Click here to Send Alfonzo a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Maes
I like big butts!

Old Post 10-31-10 00:47
Maes is online now Profile || Click here to Send Maes a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Technician
Still no custom title

'Smashed his keyboard in a fit of rage

Plays with his shit.

Does any one rate a person's mental stability on a scale of 1 to 10?

Last edited by Technician on 10-31-10 at 03:13

Old Post 10-31-10 02:52
Technician is offline Profile || Click here to Send Technician a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Craigs
The only idiot here besides Csonicgo

This is such a shitty thread.

Old Post 10-31-10 14:04
Craigs is offline Profile || Click here to Send Craigs a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Maes
I like big butts!

It's a well known opinion that Doom World's members are a bunch of hyper-sensitive, edgy, bigot misers with a ton of exposed nerves propension towards drama, butthurt and reverting to their anal stage.

Old Post 10-31-10 14:46
Maes is online now Profile || Click here to Send Maes a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Use3D
Forum Legend

Maes said:
It's a well known opinion that Doom World's members are a bunch of hyper-sensitive, edgy, bigot misers with a ton of exposed nerves propension towards drama, butthurt and reverting to their anal stage.

Are you determined to ride this wave all the way to losers or what?

Old Post 10-31-10 22:22
Use3D is offline Profile || Click here to Send Use3D a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
printz
CRAZY DUMB ZEALOT

Maes said:
youtube video that's not the ultimate bathroom of Doom
Wow, you evolved beyond that point, congratulations!

Old Post 10-31-10 22:26
printz is offline Profile || Click here to Send printz a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Maes
I like big butts!

It's interesting how I seem to be getting "snarky" and "anti-troll" remarks always by the same two-three people (well, the list is longer but not the point).

In a thread about shit nonetheless, which should have, pardon the pun, an entirely different essence. It's like finding ourselves together at a road accident involving a shitsucker truck, being all covered in shit top to bottom, and all you could find to comment on was my taste in music or my shirt not being spic and span ;-)

Which means you people either have a personal grudge with me (which I couldn't explain for the very life of me) or you're simply following me around/tagging along/hanging from my every word all day, because, deep down, we aren't any different ;-)

Last edited by Maes on 10-31-10 at 23:56

Old Post 10-31-10 23:40
Use3D
Forum Legend

Maes said:

Which means you people either have a personal grudge with me...

Haha, you wish.

Old Post 11-01-10 00:01
Use3D is offline Profile || Click here to Send Use3D a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Maes
I like big butts!

Use3D said:
Haha, you wish.

Well, when I see the same ugly mugs everytime, I'm entitled to make some assumptions ;-) It's interesting, because the same people who got butthurt in one of my first "controversial" threads (long ago helled) seem to make the most frequent reappearances. This is either misled vigilantism, a personal grudge or some sick form of fanboyism, dunno if I should be worried or flattered :-p

Old Post 11-01-10 00:04
Use3D
Forum Legend

It's the same effect of watching a train wreck or an airplane go down, that's all.

Old Post 11-01-10 00:05
Maes
I like big butts!

Thank you Mr. Use3D.

And now back to SERIOUS and ON TOPIC SHIT:

YEAH, SHIT IS ON TOPIC MATERIAL IN A THREAD ABOUT POOPING.

BRING THE SHIT ON!!!!

(I know I'll never beat Hellbent's toilet-fishing thread but hey...we do what we can)

Hmm.. since the OP was about rating poop, some of you here may be surprised to hear that I don't have a precise scale. Let's just say that I consider abundant, easily flowing and easy to wipe poops as "optimal", while other things like hard to pass turds, hard to wipe etc. or chocolate shotguns are clearly suboptimal.

Last edited by Maes on 11-01-10 at 00:22

Old Post 11-01-10 00:07