User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Doom is like cheese

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 18:27.   
40oz
Forum Spammer

In just about every single modern military scifi shooter I ever played since Doom, the only parts of the game that I find enjoyable are the things about it that remind me of Doom. I like when games have shotguns and rocket launchers, I like when enemies are blown away when you shoot at explosive barrels they're standing next to, I like exploring, I like blood and gore, all of which Doom is the very foundation of.

Doom is like cheese because you can add cheese to just about any delicacy and it will usually be significantly better than it was before. I like to think of modern shooters to be like a bowl of plain macaroni noodles. It would be bland and tasteless and gross. However, mix some doom in with that, and you get America's favorite pasta dish, Macaroni and Cheese.

What do you think?

Old Post 01-05-11 17:59
40oz is offline Profile || Click here to Send 40oz a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
printz
CRAZY DUMB ZEALOT

UAC Ultra especially has that yellow cheese yum...

Old Post 01-05-11 18:16
printz is offline Profile || Click here to Send printz a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
AirRaid
Graphics Zealot

Both are full of demons.

Old Post 01-05-11 18:21
AirRaid is offline Profile || Click here to Send AirRaid a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Gez
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

Doom's storyline is certainly extra-cheesy.

Old Post 01-05-11 18:22
Gez is offline Profile || Click here to Send Gez a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Graf Zahl
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

Doom is most definitely not like cheese. Unlike Doom I hate cheese...

Old Post 01-05-11 18:25
Graf Zahl is offline Profile || Click here to Send Graf Zahl a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Use3D
Forum Legend

Yeah? Cheese on chinese food. Doesn't work.

Old Post 01-05-11 18:46
Use3D is offline Profile || Click here to Send Use3D a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ultraboy94

Doom is not like cheese.

I'm lactose intolerant and Doom dosen't make me ill.

Old Post 01-05-11 18:49
Ultraboy94 is offline Profile || Click here to Send Ultraboy94 a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
esselfortium
A Major Doomworld Concern

I am the cheese. I am the best character on the show.

I am better than both the salami and the bologna combined.

Old Post 01-05-11 18:55
esselfortium is online now Profile || Click here to Send esselfortium a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
40oz
Forum Spammer

Use3D said:
Yeah? Cheese on chinese food. Doesn't work.

You haven't even tried it.

Old Post 01-05-11 19:01
40oz is offline Profile || Click here to Send 40oz a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
bytor
& the snow dog

Playing Doom is like eating a perfect Grilled Cheese Sandwich made by mom.

Old Post 01-05-11 19:14
bytor is offline Profile || Click here to Send bytor a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fraggle
Filled with the code of Doom

I can definitely set you up for some grilled cheese.

Old Post 01-05-11 19:51
fraggle is offline Profile || Click here to Send fraggle a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote