User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > leave me alone, bad doom story
Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 13:11.   
Sephiroth
O o
/Ż_________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!!!
\_ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

over the years i have givn many people sharware doom but twice it has come back to haunt me. the first time it was my neighboor. damn it was annoying because every day he came over at least 4 times to ask me a doom question like, where is the red key in map 2, what are the codes, why are imps brown, shit like that. now i have given doom to another far more annoying person. This goes beyond doom but it started with it. I gave a girl a copy of doom to play and even before then she was fallowing me around like a leech. She even found all my screen anmes with my IP address damn it! NOw i'v got a god damn stalker, that ask stupid doom questions as well. leave it to members of this family to attract all the crazies. Now i have her fallowing me around and asking annoying doom questrions like, why is doom so great, what it the doom guy's name, how can i play u online and what are the codes.

Old Post 06-27-01 21:33
Sephiroth is offline Profile || Click here to Send Sephiroth a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
deadnail
i define my reality through misery

Tell her the codes are in your pants.

Old Post 06-27-01 22:38
deadnail is offline Profile || Click here to Send deadnail a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Arioch
not arioch

Tell her the codes are in your pants.
Haha yeah she's obviously got the hots for him.

Old Post 06-27-01 23:12
Arioch is offline Profile || Click here to Send Arioch a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Sephiroth
O o

yea she does but she is so damn dirty, i would bone her but.. ahh... she is so damn dirty. Besides i already have a nice girlfriend who i want to stay with

Old Post 06-27-01 23:24
Sephiroth is offline Profile || Click here to Send Sephiroth a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Windowpain

Yeah, but does your girlfriend fulfill your needs?

Old Post 06-27-01 23:41
Windowpain is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Linguica

I think we can all agree that a three-way is the only rational solution to this problem.

Old Post 06-27-01 23:46
Linguica is offline Profile || Click here to Send Linguica a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
deadnail

I concur. If she's THAT dirty start it off in the hottub, if chlorine won't clean her off then nothing will.

Old Post 06-27-01 23:58
deadnail is offline Profile || Click here to Send deadnail a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ralphis`
Loser

hey now. Give the skank to me.
My girlfriend is banging some red haired midget anyway.

Old Post 06-27-01 23:59
Ralphis` is offline Profile || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

She even found all my screen anmes with my IP address damn it!

Obviously this is a prelude to you asking all your dumb questions in here, then saying "oh that's not me it's that girl I told you about" :)

Old Post 06-28-01 01:04
fodders is offline Profile || Click here to Send fodders a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Arioch
not arioch

Obviously this is a prelude to you asking all your dumb questions in here, then saying "oh that's not me it's that girl I told you about" :)
And betting (correctly) that we will treat girls better than guys. I SEE HIS EVIL PLAN NOW!!!!!

Old Post 06-28-01 01:18
Arioch is offline Profile || Click here to Send Arioch a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DoOmEr4LiFe
DoOm TiL dEaTh

duhhhh whats the name of the first episode??? my girlfriend wants to know and i forgot...

Old Post 06-28-01 01:20
DoOmEr4LiFe is offline Profile || Click here to Send DoOmEr4LiFe a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Dark Fox
No one <3's me enough

Ack.. If she is good looking.. Its ok to get dirty.

Old Post 06-28-01 01:33
Dark Fox is offline Profile || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Peter Heinemann
Marathon Man

Tell her to post here, maybe she is a nice one and can enrich this place.

I just thought: What if one of our female Doomers see this thread?

Old Post 06-28-01 02:38
Peter Heinemann is offline Profile || Click here to Send Peter Heinemann a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
deadnail

What if both of the world's female doomers see this thread?

Old Post 06-28-01 02:42
DoOmEr4LiFe
DoOm TiL dEaTh

yeah...get her to register here...then each of us can answer any question she has...and deadnail how come they dont post in general or have they and im just blind...:P

Old Post 06-28-01 03:03
DoOmEr4LiFe is offline Profile || Click here to Send DoOmEr4LiFe a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

What if both of the world's female doomers see this thread?

Baaaad boy, there's more than 2, Charlotte, Bahdko, sentry22, Zielak,Sarah and Bandit to name just 6, oh and Ralphis

Old Post 06-28-01 03:31
fodders is offline Profile || Click here to Send fodders a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Sephiroth
O o

no she is not good looking, plus she isn't playing with a full deck anyway. she is just another annoying newbie, nothing aginst newbies they keep us alive but she is one that would not try to figure it out herself

Old Post 06-28-01 03:33
AngelOfDeath

Maby You should just give her a copy of Quake.

Nothing against Quake but some of the people that play online are just stupid.

Old Post 06-28-01 07:14
AngelOfDeath is offline Profile || Click here to Send AngelOfDeath a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
spank
I'm afraid of Americans

I'M NOT STUPID!

Oh wait, I haven't played QuakeWorld in... geez, I lost count.

Old Post 06-28-01 10:20
spank is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Renegade_Style
Mini-Member

female Doomers . . . are you kidding ?
I`ve never heard of them !
Isn`t it just a legend ?

Old Post 06-28-01 10:26
Renegade_Style is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
spank
I'm afraid of Americans

PH33R THEM!

Old Post 06-28-01 10:41
spank is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

There are so many female Doomers nowadays that I had to creat the worlds only page devoted to those special items they need compared to the facilities offered to male Doomers @ http://www.fodders.btinternet.co.uk/female.htm :)

Old Post 06-28-01 13:40
Liam
the Bard formerly known as the Bard

I've met a few female ID games fans, usually online. While we're at it... I've not noticed any more than 2 or 3 female posters on any other gaming messageboard, let alone doomworld. Hmmmm....

Old Post 06-28-01 14:49
Liam is offline Profile || Click here to Send Liam a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
pilottobombadier
Stained Class King

Womens...can't live with 'em, can't kill 'em...in real life...smoke 'er ass in Doom multiplayer really bad, maybe that'll piss 'er off :p

Old Post 06-28-01 22:27
pilottobombadier is offline Profile || Click here to Send pilottobombadier a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Liam

Womens...can't live with 'em, can't kill 'em...in real life...smoke 'er ass in Doom multiplayer really bad, maybe that'll piss 'er off :p

Oh I can live with them, but they have to stay silent and let me make all decisions ;).

Old Post 06-28-01 23:55
Liam is offline Profile || Click here to Send Liam a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
AirRaid
Graphics Zealot

Heh. That Male/Female option in the player setup of Zdoom was pretty useless... :)

Old Post 06-29-01 00:28
AirRaid is offline Profile || Click here to Send AirRaid a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Disorder
Boards of Canada

I gave a girl a copy of doom to play and even before then she was fallowing me around like a leech

I don't see the problem here. Tell her there's a big phat Imp in your underwear (without the spikes), and ask her if she wants to see it.

Old Post 06-29-01 10:44
Disorder is offline Profile || Click here to Send Disorder a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

I gave a girl a copy of doom to play and even before then she was fallowing me around like a leech

STAB IT! WITH FIRE!

Old Post 06-29-01 12:29
Zaldron is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Liam

STAB IT! WITH FIRE!

You don't want her to leave one of those Y-shaped cuts, do you?

Old Post 06-29-01 12:33
Lüt
Administrator

[q]I gave a girl a copy of doom to play and even before then she was fallowing me around like a leech[/q]

STAB IT! WITH FIRE!
You retard, you've been here how long and you can't do quotes?

Old Post 06-29-01 12:47
Lüt is offline Profile || Click here to Send Lüt a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote