User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Doomguy's Mind is coming soon

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 19:55.   
FranticFatality
Loser

DO NOT judge what I'll be like with my normal voice. I will be far more enthusiastic. If you are interested, subscribe to my channel and wait for updates.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Frantic...ty?feature=mhee

Old Post 09-30-11 18:29
FranticFatality is offline Profile || Click here to Send FranticFatality a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
40oz
Forum Spammer

please dont

Old Post 09-30-11 19:06
40oz is offline Profile || Click here to Send 40oz a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Clonehunter
Forum Staple

40oz said:
please dont

Old Post 09-30-11 20:07
Clonehunter is online now Profile || Click here to Send Clonehunter a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Sigvatr
Banned

40oz said:
please dont

Old Post 09-30-11 20:49
Sigvatr is offline Profile || Click here to Send Sigvatr a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
PRIMEVAL

40oz said:
please dont

Old Post 09-30-11 20:50
PRIMEVAL is online now Profile || Click here to Send PRIMEVAL a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
FranticFatality
Loser

40oz said:
please dont

Um, give me a reason?

Old Post 09-30-11 20:52
FranticFatality is offline Profile || Click here to Send FranticFatality a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Sigvatr
Banned

Because you have a douche voice, and no one is slightly interested in this idea unless it was being done by the Macho Man. He's dead, so it is impossible.

Old Post 09-30-11 20:53
Sigvatr is offline Profile || Click here to Send Sigvatr a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
FranticFatality
Loser

Clonehunter said:

Explain why or I'll report you for trolling.

Old Post 09-30-11 20:53
Sigvatr
Banned

FranticFatality said:
Explain why or I'll report you for trolling.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Old Post 09-30-11 20:54
FranticFatality
Loser

Sigvatr said:
No, just kill yourself.

Reported.

Old Post 09-30-11 20:54
Sigvatr
Banned

FranticFatality said:
Reported.

This isn't 4chan, ok?

Old Post 09-30-11 20:56
Sigvatr
Banned

You should just leave before your feelings get hurt anymore.

Old Post 09-30-11 20:58
Sigvatr
Banned

I think you will find that many people here found Doom to be very impressionable on them from a very young age and they have crystallized very personal and immutable images of what Doom, the Doom experience and what the Doom guy is like.

I don't think anyone is going to let anything taint that imagery.

Old Post 09-30-11 21:02
gemini09

Sorry man, but this wasn't very interesting to me. I didn't really even get the point...

What is this supposed to be? Is this some fan-fiction of some sort?

Old Post 09-30-11 21:14
gemini09 is offline Profile || Click here to Send gemini09 a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
lupinx-Kassman

Sigvatr said:
I think you will find that many people here found Doom to be very impressionable on them from a very young age and they have crystallized very personal and immutable images of what Doom, the Doom experience and what the Doom guy is like.

I don't think anyone is going to let anything taint that imagery.

I don't agree with this.

That being said, I probably won't watch the doomguy's mind thing either though, sorry.

Old Post 09-30-11 21:17
lupinx-Kassman is offline Profile || Click here to Send lupinx-Kassman a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
I'myourtarget

40oz said:
please dont

Old Post 09-30-11 21:17
I'myourtarget is offline Profile || Click here to Send I'myourtarget a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
I'myourtarget

No, seriously though, I just listened to your voice on that video and I don't want Doomguy sounding ANYTHING like that, no matter how much you say that you'll change it for the video.

Old Post 09-30-11 21:18
I'myourtarget is offline Profile || Click here to Send I'myourtarget a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Sigvatr
Banned

I'myourtarget said:
No, seriously though, I just listened to your voice on that video and I don't want Doomguy sounding ANYTHING like that, no matter how much you say that you'll change it for the video.

See?

Old Post 09-30-11 21:19
FranticFatality
Loser

I'myourtarget said:

I'm known for changing accents. That is not the voice I'll be using at all. I can change it big time.

Old Post 09-30-11 21:23