User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Ok, let me explain...

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 10:14.   
FranticFatality
Loser

1. I'm still doing it, so I don't care if you want me to stop I WON'T.

2. I'm changing my voice anyway. I'm known for changing accents.

3. Don't judge a book by its cover.

Stop being ignorant. I'm promising that it'll be good, so stop trying to put me down.

Old Post 09-30-11 21:33
FranticFatality is offline Profile || Click here to Send FranticFatality a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ed

Old Post 09-30-11 21:39
Ed is offline Profile || Click here to Send Ed a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
I'myourtarget

LOL.
1: We still won't watch it
2: So you've told us
3: We didn't. We don't like the concept.

Stop posting on the subject, please. Sorry you didn't get the reaction you wanted.

I'myourtarget is offline Profile || Click here to Send I'myourtarget a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
FranticFatality
Loser

Ed said:
http://www.doomworld.com/vbmisc/qvid.png

What was the point?

FranticFatality is offline Profile || Click here to Send FranticFatality a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
I'myourtarget

FranticFatality said:

What was the point?

To let you know exactly where this thread is going.

Old Post 09-30-11 21:40
I'myourtarget is offline Profile || Click here to Send I'myourtarget a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Sigvatr
Banned

Bye.

Old Post 09-30-11 21:41
Sigvatr is offline Profile || Click here to Send Sigvatr a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
FranticFatality
Loser

I'myourtarget said:
LOL.
1: We still won't watch it
2: So you've told us
3: We didn't. We don't like the concept.

Stop posting on the subject, please. Sorry you didn't get the reaction you wanted.

You little arrogant shit, do you get abused by your parents that you come here to troll? Get a fucking life and use constructive criticism, you knobend. Fuck you. Cunt.

Old Post 09-30-11 21:41
I'myourtarget

FranticFatality said:

You little arrogant shit, do you get abused by your parents that you come here to troll? Get a fucking life and use constructive criticism, you knobend. Fuck you. Cunt.

I'M arrogant? We all gave you reasons for why we don't want you to do it, yet you still go on with NO GUISE IT'LL BE GOOD I PROMISE. We get it. Upload it to youtube, and less hardcore doom fans might enjoy it.

Talking about being abused by parents, it's obvious that you didn't get nearly enough attention from yours since you're begging for it from random people on the internet.

Old Post 09-30-11 21:43
esselfortium
A Major Doomworld Concern

FranticFatality said:

Why would anyone waste time on someone with an offensive attitude like yours?

Old Post 09-30-11 21:44
esselfortium is offline Profile || Click here to Send esselfortium a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
C30N9

If you like it just do it. Ignore those who annoyed you.

Old Post 09-30-11 21:46
C30N9 is offline Profile || Click here to Send C30N9 a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
lupinx-Kassman

Jesus, another thread on this topic? Give it a rest dude, you're just making it worse for yourself.

Old Post 09-30-11 21:46
lupinx-Kassman is offline Profile || Click here to Send lupinx-Kassman a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
FranticFatality
Loser

esselfortium said:

Why would anyone waste time on someone with an offensive attitude like yours?

Because you are all pissing me off. What else do you think?

Old Post 09-30-11 21:47
I'myourtarget

Agreed. I've been trying very hard not to backseat mod... but...

If the first fucking two threads got sent to hell, then a third will not fare much better.

Old Post 09-30-11 21:47
Snakes

I fully admit to not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and yet, I staunchly refuse to watch whatever it is.

Old Post 09-30-11 21:48
Snakes is offline Profile || Click here to Send Snakes a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Sigvatr
Banned

I'm putting $20 on him being banned within 5 minutes.

Old Post 09-30-11 21:48
Sigvatr is offline Profile || Click here to Send Sigvatr a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
I'myourtarget

FranticFatality said:

Because you are all pissing me off. What else do you think?

Holy shit, dude. If we're all pissing you off, why the fuck are you still here?

Old Post 09-30-11 21:49
C30N9

Seriously?! All he started is talking about what he wants to do, if anyone likes it subscribe. Then Sigvatr nearly started it (or 40oz).

Leave him alone!

Old Post 09-30-11 21:53
C30N9 is offline Profile || Click here to Send C30N9 a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
yellowmadness54

Why does it matter if we like it or not? Just make it for youtube, its not like a project or something, nor anything any of us could be involved with.

It truly shouldn't make a difference, and also, the previous threads pretty much explained our/their/doomworld's views on the ideas, so making a third thread about it pleading for acceptance just doesn't make sense.

Old Post 09-30-11 21:53
yellowmadness54 is offline Profile || Click here to Send yellowmadness54 a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Sigvatr
Banned

It was totally 40oz.

Old Post 09-30-11 21:54
I'myourtarget

C30N9 said:
Seriously?! All he started is talking about what he wants to do, if anyone likes it subscribe. Then Sigvatr nearly started it (or 40oz).

Leave him alone!

Admittedly it was Sigvatr's fault to begin with... but then he gave a good reason for why we wouldn't like it and he kept trying to shove it down our throats anyway. If we don't want to watch it we won't, stop trying to force us to.

Old Post 09-30-11 21:54
Sigvatr
Banned

Old Post 09-30-11 21:57
Clonehunter
Forum Staple

FranticFatality said:

That'll gain you supporters.

Old Post 09-30-11 22:01
Clonehunter is offline Profile || Click here to Send Clonehunter a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
C30N9

Yeah, but couldn't 40oz say: "Sorry I don't like the idea" instead of OH GOD OH GOD NO NO NONNNONO SO STUPID NO NO. :P

Old Post 09-30-11 22:01
Sigvatr
Banned

40oz is a distinguished character.

Old Post 09-30-11 22:02
Snakes

Yeah but this is the internet. Common decency goes right out the fucking window.

Old Post 09-30-11 22:03
Snakes is offline Profile || Click here to Send Snakes a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
I'myourtarget

40oz said:
please dont

See? He said it politely. And so did the next 3 repliers.

Old Post 09-30-11 22:03
Sigvatr
Banned

He even said please. What's the big deal?

Old Post 09-30-11 22:06
dew
experts

i, for one, am enthralled by this project. i definitely want the doomguy to sound like a mouthbreathing rapist, it will add to his character depth!

Old Post 09-30-11 22:06
dew is online now Profile || Click here to Send dew a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Clonehunter
Forum Staple

dew said:
i, for one, am enthralled by this project. i definitely want the doomguy to sound like a mouthbreathing rapist, it will add to his character depth!

I prefer Linkara's voice for the project.

Old Post 09-30-11 22:08
Clonehunter is offline Profile || Click here to Send Clonehunter a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote