User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > 40oz is a moron

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 12:32.   
40oz
Forum Spammer

Two frags? that's it?

Old Post 12-08-11 22:05
40oz is offline Profile || Click here to Send 40oz a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Technician
Still no custom title

40oz said:
Two frags? that's it?
Sadly, reality only hosts "last man standing" games. No re-spawns.

Old Post 12-08-11 22:09
Technician is offline Profile || Click here to Send Technician a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Use3D
Forum Legend

40oz said:
Two frags? that's it?

40oz, you know I don't personally have any kind of beef with you but that was pretty shitty.

I hope they catch the crazy bastard.

Old Post 12-09-11 00:20
Use3D is offline Profile || Click here to Send Use3D a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
GoatLord
I really should think before I post.

40oz said:
Two frags? that's it?

Is the pain and suffering of people you don't know just that inconsequential to you, or am I overreacting here?

Old Post 12-10-11 01:53
GoatLord is offline Profile || Click here to Send GoatLord a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
phobosdeimos1

GoatLord said:

Is the pain and suffering of people you don't know just that inconsequential to you, or am I overreacting here?

Very very very few people are genuinely nice without any transparent agenda to better their fake self image. If the people who were killed were genuinely nice then my heart goes out but it's so frigging unlikely that the people were. I'm not saying they deserved to die, because the concept of deserving something is corrupt anyway, I'm saying one little humurous comment making light of the situation is never gonna have any affect on the suffering of the families so you shouldn't consider 40oz a bad person because without a doubt he had no bad intentions when posting that. Now I've said that though..

Old Post 12-10-11 07:57
phobosdeimos1 is offline Profile || Click here to Send phobosdeimos1 a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
GoatLord

I don't consider him a "bad person," I just think about when I was a little younger and would have made a comment like that, but now I feel compelled to hold back.

Old Post 12-10-11 09:44
GoatLord is offline Profile || Click here to Send GoatLord a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Technician
Still no custom title

Everybody is entitled to a failed joke.

Old Post 12-10-11 09:50
Technician is offline Profile || Click here to Send Technician a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Clonehunter
Forum Staple

40oz said:
Two frags? that's it?

Haha. That was funny. No seriously.

Old Post 12-10-11 17:47
Clonehunter is offline Profile || Click here to Send Clonehunter a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
40oz
Forum Spammer

I think school shootings are awesome. I'm pretty sure that makes me a bad person but I don't like to lie.

Old Post 12-11-11 07:30
40oz is offline Profile || Click here to Send 40oz a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Mr. T

GoatLord said:

It was silly but w/e its the internizzle yo

Old Post 12-11-11 08:39
Mr. T is offline Profile || Click here to Send Mr. T a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Mr. T

40oz said:
I think school shootings are awesome. I'm pretty sure that makes me a bad person but I don't like to lie.

No it just makes you a tard. Dumbass!!!

Old Post 12-11-11 08:40
Mr. T is offline Profile || Click here to Send Mr. T a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Craigs
The only idiot here besides Csonicgo

40oz said:
Two frags? that's it?

He almost got another but the hitboxes were messed up. I hear they're going to fix that in a later patch

Old Post 12-11-11 10:24
Craigs is offline Profile || Click here to Send Craigs a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
hervoheebo

Come on, I heard better jokes at /v/.

This sequel sucks.

At least he doesn't have a negative K/D ratio.

Old Post 12-11-11 12:19
hervoheebo is offline Profile || Click here to Send hervoheebo a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
ellmo
Custom Title

40oz said:

Well honesty can only be repaid with honesty.

So honestly I hope you die in a shooting someday and I'm just being friendly here. Seeing how you like when deranged, armed students kill innocent, unarmed students for no apparent reason - I'm not the one to judge, but if that floats your boat - I hope you get shot one day so you can be happy!
I want to bury the hatchet and I want you to be happy!

Old Post 12-11-11 12:32
ellmo is offline Profile || Click here to Send ellmo a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Six

40oz said:

You've finished school, right?

Old Post 12-11-11 18:37
Six is offline Profile || Click here to Send Six a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Clonehunter
Forum Staple

hervoheebo said:
Come on, I heard better jokes at /v/.

When violence strikes, laugh at it.

Old Post 12-11-11 22:25
Clonehunter is offline Profile || Click here to Send Clonehunter a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Fuzzyfireball

40oz said:

School shootings are hilarious, but this one was pathetic.

Old Post 12-12-11 00:07
Fuzzyfireball is offline Profile || Click here to Send Fuzzyfireball a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
40oz
Forum Spammer

ellmo said:
I hope you get shot one day so you can be happy!

I hope I do too so I don't have to read your stupid posts anymore.

Old Post 12-12-11 06:11
Snakes

You have a very well-documented history of posting idiotic opinions regarding school-shootings. While I don't agree with ellmo's response to this, I can't necessarily blame him for his reaction. I can respect the maps you've made, and will eventually release, but as a person, insofar as I'm concerned, you have time and time again proved to be a bit of a moron.

Why you'd just as soon not post in these threads, I don't know.

Old Post 12-12-11 07:23
Snakes is offline Profile || Click here to Send Snakes a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
GoatLord

It's funny, 40z's comments are reminding me so much of my initial teen years, where I didn't take anything seriously. I remember Colombine happening when I was 14, and actually being rather intrigued by the whole thing. I thought it was amazing that something that catastrophic could happen in a public school. So I guess what I'm saying is, I hope 40z is just an immature teen who will grow out of this attitude...if not, you've got some major maturing to do. Sorry to go all parental on you.

Old Post 12-12-11 17:34
DuckReconMajor
Forum Legend

It's funny, 40z's twenty year old joke got him a lot of attention. And boy, does he love attention.

Old Post 12-12-11 18:55
DuckReconMajor is offline Profile || Click here to Send DuckReconMajor a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Technician
Still no custom title

These people whining over school shootings need to pull themselves up by the bootstraps and get themselves a job.

Old Post 12-12-11 21:41