User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Who owns Bobby Prince - Doom Music [1997]?

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 02:54.   
nirv
Banned

I need a favor:

I purchased Bobby Prince - Doom Music which came out in 1997. On 9/9/2000, I ripped the album to 192kbps .mp3. I tagged them all with the comment "Ripped by nirv " for my own backup copy.

Recently I've been ripping my CD collection to .flac for my own preservation and music listening purposes and I was going to re-rip this CD but now I can't find it anywhere. I thought it was in my collection of unopened Doom games (Jaguar, 32X, PC etc) but it isn't.

I'm not advocating piracy, I genuinely need someone to make a .iso copy of their disc if they have it because I seem to have lost it. One of the great things about buying a CD is the ability to back it up digitally in case you lose the original, but I not only didn't make an exact 1:1 backup (lossless flac or .iso), I seemed to have lost my original CD.

If anyone would be willing to help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm in the middle of helping find bugs for the PSX Doom TC they're working on over here (http://www.doomworld.com/vb/showthr...676#post1074676) and so I've been going through my usual Doom festival when I realized I'm missing one of my important Doom purchases.

Info on the disc: http://chudahs-corner.com/soundtrac...atalog=none_015

Skype has a file transfer option we could use if you have the disc, just add me: nirvgorilla

Last edited by nirv on 07-15-12 at 23:36

Old Post 07-15-12 23:26
nirv is offline Profile || Click here to Send nirv a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote