User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Bobby Prince - I still need your help [Video]
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 22:42.   
esselfortium
A Major Doomworld Concern

Okay, hands up: who else hasn't watched a single one of this guy's videos?

Old Post 07-16-12 20:20
esselfortium is offline Profile || Click here to Send esselfortium a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
BaronOfStuff

esselfortium said:

http://riotandfrolic.typepad.com/.a/6a015431fc4e55970c0162ffcd2f48970d-500wi

Yup.

Old Post 07-16-12 20:34
BaronOfStuff is offline Profile || Click here to Send BaronOfStuff a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Coopersville
Get Psyched!

You're... kind of cool. I'll Skype with you.

ID: Coopersville_

Old Post 07-16-12 20:54
Coopersville is offline Profile || Click here to Send Coopersville a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Snakes

nirv said:

Why are you making me bust out Neil deGrasse Tyson? Why? Why do I have to educate you from the ground up?

Watch the first three minutes of this interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ulkX-DA9BM

He's right. He is. Don't deny it.

Yeah, remember that PM I sent earlier today about not being against your desire to get a copy of Doom Music? Never mind all of that. You're far too CJ Wrightish for me to want you to succeed.

Posted from my cell phone.

Old Post 07-16-12 20:56
Snakes is offline Profile || Click here to Send Snakes a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
nirv
Banned

Snakes said:

Yeah, remember that PM I sent earlier today about not being against your desire to get a copy of Doom Music? Never mind all of that. You're far too CJ Wrightish for me to want you to succeed.

Posted from my cell phone.

That's a cold shot, mister.

Old Post 07-16-12 20:58
nirv is offline Profile || Click here to Send nirv a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
BloodyAcid

esselfortium said:

http://yourmoneyblueprint.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/hands-up.jpg

Old Post 07-16-12 21:17
BloodyAcid is offline Profile || Click here to Send BloodyAcid a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Snakes

nirv said:

That's a cold shot, mister.

The comparison is a bit extreme, yeah, but I have to be curious about how often you get into arguments/debates online that you've actually taken screenshots of numerous occasions... or do you record everything you do online?

I used to define myself with a bit of a misanthropic attitude years back, but later realized that i was just being a douche. Seeing others with the same attitude drives me up the wall. Just... stop acting so over-the-top. Maybe you're more intelligible vocally, but your writing really makes you sound like an arrogant dude.

Old Post 07-16-12 21:18
Snakes is offline Profile || Click here to Send Snakes a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Mordeth
Administrator

Read the fucking faq already. No sharing, linking, asking for copyrighted material.

Old Post 07-16-12 21:20
Mordeth is offline Profile || Click here to Send Mordeth a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Bloodshedder
Spellchecker

I had a feeling that something like this would happen. He sent this e-mail to me while waiting a whole 24 hours for his account to be approved:

Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 06:35:54 -0500
Subject: DOOMWORLD FORUMS: (Why do your forums discourage communication?)
To: bloodshedder@doomworld.com

Hi there -

Why does Doomworld even have forums when it absolutely discourages communication?

There is a very good Total Conversion people are working on right now (PSX/Final Doom) right here that is still early in its development:
http://www.doomworld.com/vb/showthr...676#post1074676

I found some bugs, made a YouTube video showing what/where they are, and I can't even let them know about it. I'm just fucking sitting here WASTING time and eating my hand. What good are your forums when somebody has something to contribute and they're BLOCKED by your shitty APPROVAL period? Is your forum some goddamned primitive tribe for CHIMPS or something? It's 2012 and you'd better HOPE I don't get access to the forums because I'll make another YouTube video showing how LIMITED these shitty forums are for development and contributions from the "community" and showing better places to go to discuss and develop something because it certainly isn't DOOMWORLD FORUMS.

Post this in a reply to the above topic since you're preventing progress:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcB7lSNJ7dw&hd=1

-Dan

edit:

Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 21:24:47 -0500
Subject: Cross your eyes and fingers
To: bloodshedder@doomworld.com

Now you'd better hope that I don't find the album because I'm going to upload it and distribute it exclusively through Doomworld. I'm going to post DIRECT links to it, Usenet nbzs of it, and probably even host it on my own website as a DIRECT download for Doomworld.com users, and I'll offer it on behalf of Doomworld admins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4koL...etailpage#t=80s

You see what happens when you find a stranger in the alps?

Now my jaws are tightened.

I'm not sure why I'm supposed to care if he tries this.

Old Post 07-17-12 03:07
Bloodshedder is offline Profile || Click here to Send Bloodshedder a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote