User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > if you're an Alien fan, for GOD'S SAKE, do not watch

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 21:29.   
Vordakk
Banned

Modern movies suck. The funniest thing about this thread is the premise that anyone would actually have high hopes for a film made after 1995.

Old Post 07-27-12 13:42
Vordakk is offline Profile || Click here to Send Vordakk a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DoomUK
Forum Staple

Vordakk said:
Modern movies suck.

ohboyherewego

Old Post 07-27-12 19:16
DoomUK is offline Profile || Click here to Send DoomUK a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Vordakk
Banned

Vordakk said:
Modern movies suck.

DoomUK said:

ohboyherewego

Do I really need to add "in my opinion" onto the end of my sentence so certain people don't burst into tears? I thought we all agreed that that was understood.

Old Post 07-27-12 20:14
Vordakk is offline Profile || Click here to Send Vordakk a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DoomUK
Forum Staple

Vordakk said:
Do I really need to add "in my opinion" onto the end of my sentence so certain people don't burst into tears? I thought we all agreed that that was understood.

I know it's just your opinion. But your opinion is so completely wrong

Old Post 07-27-12 20:29
DoomUK is offline Profile || Click here to Send DoomUK a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
dew
experts

Vordakk said:

and just because it's your opinion, people aren't allowed to call you out on your retarded, childish trolling? just go yell at your TV, i bet there are some post-95 movies in it right now! we'll be much better off without your crap.

Old Post 07-27-12 20:52
dew is online now Profile || Click here to Send dew a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Vordakk
Banned

dew said:

just go yell at your TV, i bet there are some post-95 movies in it right now! we'll be much better off without your crap.

Make me, you little bitch. Fuck your superior attitude. So anyone who has an opinion not in line with yours is guilty of "childish trolling"? Sure, whatever.

Old Post 07-27-12 21:54
Aliotroph?
postCount++

Vordakk said:
The funniest thing about this thread is the premise that anyone would actually have high hopes for a film made after 1995.

What part of that isn't a troll? Even if you were trying to troll, it's a ridiculous statement; movies are very diverse, even if the ones promoted on TV aren't.

Old Post 07-27-12 22:54
Aliotroph? is offline Profile || Click here to Send Aliotroph? a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
dew
experts

Vordakk said:
Make me, you little bitch. Fuck your superior attitude. So anyone who has an opinion not in line with yours is guilty of "childish trolling"? Sure, whatever.

my superior attitude, mr. "they don't make good movies anymore"? that's not even an opinion, that's just baiting for a flamewar. man the fuck up and get the fuck out, you little snivelling bitch.

Old Post 07-27-12 23:52
dew is online now Profile || Click here to Send dew a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Vordakk
Banned

dew said:

man the fuck up and get the fuck out, you little snivelling bitch.

I'm not leaving. You seem to be the one who can't handle my opinion on films, so feel free to gtfo yourself. And how exactly is leaving "manning up"? Sounds more like acquiescing, which I have no intention of doing.

By the way, the accepted protocol for trolls is not to feed them, and since you seem to think I am one, why do you continue to respond?

Old Post 07-28-12 00:42
dew
experts

heh, i'm not telling you to leave, you're thinking too highly of your importance. i'm telling you to stop being a dick no one wants around. also you don't have an opinion on films, you're just tipping the whole table screaming "fuck all".

you're right on one thing - i'm feeding a troll. i will stop that, because talking to you is the exact opposite of discussing movies.

Old Post 07-28-12 00:55