User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > "The Lost Planet" Doom WAD idea (also need helpers.)
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 00:11.   
Sodaholic
I feel justified yet disgusted with myself at the same time

darkreaver said:
I`ll need you to transfer me $4200 each month.

i got a better idea

$420 every 3 days instead

Old Post 08-01-12 06:00
Sodaholic is offline Profile || Click here to Send Sodaholic a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
goustoff
Green Marine

darkreaver said:
I`d be happy to work for you on your project. I can make sprites, all kinds of...

I`ll need payment though. A salary. Since I`ll have to quit my current job, I`ll need you to transfer me $4200 each month.

Do we have a deal?

it would have been a deal if you didn't say anything about paying YOU!!!!

MY FAMILY NEEDS JUST ABOUT AS MUCH AS YOU!! MY MOM AND DAD GOT LAID OFF ON MY BIRTHDAY!! WHICH WAS MAY 13TH!!!!AND IT WAS THIS YEAR ALSO!!!! AND OUR HOME IS FILED TO BE TAKEN AWAY BY THE BANK IN 3 WEEKS IF WE DON'T PAY THIS "FINE"!!!!!!

AND THAT'S WHY MY FAMILY AND I NEED MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND YOU WANT MONEY JUST TO QUIT YOUR JOB?!?!

THAT'S FUCKING PATHETIC!!!!

SO MY ANSWER IS... NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 08-01-12 06:30
goustoff is offline Profile || Click here to Send goustoff a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
glenzinho
Forum Regular

Dude that's some pretty tough shit to be dealing with, but I have to tell you, coming here and spouting off ain't gonna help your situation at all.
Calm down, relax and go eat a carrot or something... at least you've still got the internet, doesn't seem like your family are on the streets begging.
Coming here and being angry at people and asking such ridiculous requests of the community are going to annoy and amuse us, but it's going to upset you much more, as is obvious.

Have a nice day

Old Post 08-01-12 06:54
glenzinho is offline Profile || Click here to Send glenzinho a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
goustoff
Green Marine

glenzinho said:
Dude that's some pretty tough shit to be dealing with, but I have to tell you, coming here and spouting off ain't gonna help your situation at all.
Calm down, relax and go eat a carrot or something... at least you've still got the internet, doesn't seem like your family are on the streets begging.
Coming here and being angry at people and asking such ridiculous requests of the community are going to annoy and amuse us, but it's going to upset you much more, as is obvious.

Have a nice day

*sigh*
your right, i should just shut my mouth and go somewhere else

and the internet is nothing to me!! my family is all i care about!! i would even sacrifice my life to save there's if i had to...

P.S. everyone stop with the carrot thing, it's starting to get annoying!

P.P.S. WHY are you guys trolling me? i don't understand, was it something someone said or something I said?

Old Post 08-01-12 07:06
goustoff is offline Profile || Click here to Send goustoff a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ribbiks

goustoff said:

MY MOM AND DAD GOT LAID OFF ON MY BIRTHDAY!! WHICH WAS MAY 13TH!!!!

happy belated birthday.

Old Post 08-01-12 07:14
Ribbiks is online now Profile || Click here to Send Ribbiks a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
GreyGhost
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

goustoff said:
MY MOM AND DAD GOT LAID OFF ON MY BIRTHDAY!! WHICH WAS MAY 13TH!!!!
Happy birthday. Mine was a few days ago, of course nobody remembered in time to make me a map so I had to SLIGE one. *sob*

BTW - I suspect darkreaver is kidding but I'm not sure about Sodaholic.

Old Post 08-01-12 07:19
GreyGhost is offline Profile || Click here to Send GreyGhost a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Sodaholic

Okay, at this point, I've seen so much of goustoff's perculiar behavior and I'm convinced that this guy is a troll, he seems to be following the exact same formula as bloodmaster. :/ It's pretty much got the same description:

Kid roughly 12-14 in shitty life situation and is insecure about it, as he feels the need to lash out on them aggressively as their only known defense, tending to overreact or miss the point at people's responses to him. Also, overuse of allcaps, excessive punctuation, and poorly made/not started overambitious projects generally demanding that others accomodate him in his grandiose idea, or at least to do all the work for him so he can take all the credit.

Or something along those lines, I have no idea. All I know is the more he lashes out and acts arrogant, the more he'll seem like and be labelled as a troll.

@goustoff - TL;DR calm the hell down, quit overreacting, act with respect to the regulars and do what they say. etc. etc., just act with a little more dignity, please.

GreyGhost said:
I suspect darkreaver is kidding but I'm not sure about Sodaholic.

Yes, I was kidding.

Last edited by Sodaholic on 08-01-12 at 08:11

Old Post 08-01-12 07:38
Sodaholic is offline Profile || Click here to Send Sodaholic a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
glenzinho
Forum Regular

Sodaholic said:
A lot of ironic crap about me

Please, allow me to retort:

I don't know if you noticed, but the kid did calm down after my last post to him, so don't you overreact, oh mighty Soda.
I didn't offend you with my attempt at humour on your band names thread, did I?
If making endless shitpost after shitpost about your life and any little thought that enters your head makes you a regular than I will act with dignity and respect for you.. SERIOUSLY!!!

One last thing, I find it very peculiar that someone doped up after visiting the dentist, head packed in ice, making a video talking about bullshit in general, uploads it to internet, links to it here for everyone to see, says that I have peculiar behaviour and that I troll?

Child, please.

Old Post 08-01-12 07:59
glenzinho is offline Profile || Click here to Send glenzinho a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Sodaholic

Oh, shit, I copied and pasted the wrong name, they were so similar looking. I didn't mean you in that post, you're fine. See the edited post for what I meant.

Old Post 08-01-12 08:10
glenzinho
Forum Regular

Shit, Soda thinks I'm fine, now I'm worried!
Still waiting for you to show us some music...

Old Post 08-01-12 08:21
Ven

This is me, reading this thread:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2c3q2brdJ1r47jk9.jpg

Old Post 08-01-12 12:12
Ven is offline Profile || Click here to Send Ven a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Katamori
Forum Staple

After almost 2 years of being on Doomworld Forums, I found the first guy who really, really, REALLY pissed me off.

I think the quality of the forum is great, as far as 2 years were needed to earn this "achievement".

Old Post 08-01-12 15:27
Katamori is offline Profile || Click here to Send Katamori a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
GreyGhost
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

You had the good fortune to avoid the prolonged shitstorm that was Cjwright79.

Old Post 08-01-12 16:10
GreyGhost is offline Profile || Click here to Send GreyGhost a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
NiuHaka

I was serious about the carrot... I really wanted to see Gous use it. You mean to tell me nobody else was serious?

Old Post 08-01-12 17:06
NiuHaka is offline Profile || Click here to Send NiuHaka a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Snakes

I'll do it.

If you want to hire me as employees, I want to get paid, though. Also, will there be any benefits provided for supplying you with my time? I mean, it's not essential, but you have to understand that I live in the U.S., and finding affordable healthcare is a big challenge. I don't even need PPO - HMO will do just fine!

Also, being comped for any transportation time and expenses I put into this project.

Hope this is an acceptable offer!

Old Post 08-01-12 17:15
Snakes is offline Profile || Click here to Send Snakes a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
goustoff
Green Marine

Snakes said:

I want to get paid.

sorry pal, no paying employees. i need money, look at the post in all caps i posted above

that's why I need money...

Old Post 08-01-12 19:24
Mordeth
Administrator

The carrot, it's a lie.

Old Post 08-01-12 19:59
Mordeth is offline Profile || Click here to Send Mordeth a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
goustoff
Green Marine

OK, this is getting really weird...

2 days ago, this used to be a really peaceful thread only asking for help with something i'm not good at, and now, ALL OF YOU have turned this thread into a troll's paradise within the next day!! with arguments left and right, everyone being asshole's to ME just because i was asking for help, annoying 5 to 6 year old's giving carrot's a bad name, and idiotic bastards bitching for money?!

what the hell is wrong with you people?! and because of ALL of you terrible Demons, i have lost COMPLETE interest of making this wad!

Yeah! go ahead! give your self a round of applause! i hope you enjoyed your time ruining my chance's of creating my dream wad...

what all of you guys are doing to me, is just fucking pathetic! every time i go to a doom website asking the SAME GOD DAMN QUESTION as i did in this thread, i get treated the same way as i am on this thread, everyone being complete fat asses to me and no supporters, EVERY GOD FUCKING DAMN TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm tired of this bullshit!! in fact, my new plan is to close all of my accounts (if i can), and never return to ANY website for doom, EVER!

now, in 24 hours, i'm leaving and you demons will never see me again...
better troll me while it last's!

goustoff

Old Post 08-01-12 22:39
Ribbiks

goustoff said:
every time i go to a doom website asking the SAME GOD DAMN QUESTION as i did in this thread, i get treated the same way as i am on this thread, everyone being complete fat asses to me and no supporters, EVERY GOD FUCKING DAMN TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe it's you.

BloodyAcid said:
*Awesome Carrot Box*

No need to credit me for this one.

super awesome. I'm totally gonna use this

Old Post 08-01-12 22:47
Ribbiks is online now Profile || Click here to Send Ribbiks a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
glenzinho
Forum Regular

No goustoff, YOU are the demons!!!
(Yes, too easy, I know, I know...)

Old Post 08-01-12 22:47
Sodaholic

goustoff, go to the ZDoom forums if you feel that you're being oppressed here, because I'm sure they'll be more in your league. Kidding aside, I'm going to try to be as objective and nice as possible in the next paragraph. I'm trying to help.

The reason you're getting the backlash that you are, is that you do not understand the forum atmosphere, particularly what the behavioral taboos are. For instance, trying to gather a project when you are still extremely new and inexperienced yourself is commonly frowned upon. That, and you are flipping out raging at us when we make light jokes or criticize you to any degree.

What you need to do is to learn the etiquette of these forums, and try to behave much more calmly.

Old Post 08-01-12 22:51
goustoff
Green Marine

glenzinho said:
No goustoff, YOU are the demons!!!

Ribbiks said:
maybe it's you.

see what i mean!! No one cares for me! Just like my REAL parents, when they knocked me out one night and abandoned me deep in the woods MILES from civilization when i was 7!! (and yes, i'm adopted, and i'm proud of it!)

heh, now that i just said that, more people will give me more shit about me!
EVERYONE just as to pick on the 13 year old Carson Blakeslee (yes, that's my first and last name.) i just don't get why everyone gives me such hate...

and no one cares about the fact that i have an eye patch to hide my right eye scince it's been ripped out by my real dad, a huge, deep, and an unrecoverable scar from an adult male lion on my left eye (that happened at the zoo) and a metallic right arm...

let's see everyone's reaction!!

Old Post 08-01-12 23:08
Pure Hellspawn
Forum Regular

Katamori said:
After almost 2 years of being on Doomworld Forums, I found the first guy who really, really, REALLY pissed me off.

I think the quality of the forum is great, as far as 2 years were needed to earn this "achievement".

apparently you haven't been on the forums long enough. that achievement goes to me.

Old Post 08-01-12 23:13
Pure Hellspawn is online now Profile || Click here to Send Pure Hellspawn a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
glenzinho
Forum Regular

goustoff has now jumped the shark

Thanks for coming everybody!
Nothing to see here, move along.
Broadcasting of your normal threads has now resumed.

Old Post 08-01-12 23:16
mouldy

i once caught my willy in the zip of my trousers, anyone want to help me with my doom project?

Old Post 08-01-12 23:17
mouldy is offline Profile || Click here to Send mouldy a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Sodaholic

goustoff said:
[what the hell is this shit?]

Okay, I'm fully, without a doubt convinced that you're fucking with us. You really can't be this stupid, can you? I tried to give you advice, and yet you continue with your raging.

But hey, no hard feelings, I'm laughing my ass off over here. :P

Old Post 08-01-12 23:20
goustoff
Green Marine

Sodaholic said:
goustoff, go to the ZDoom forums if you feel that you're being oppressed here, because I'm sure they'll be more in your league. Kidding aside, I'm going to try to be as objective and nice as possible in the next paragraph. I'm trying to help.

The reason you're getting the backlash that you are, is that you do not understand the forum atmosphere, particularly what the behavioral taboos are. For instance, trying to gather a project when you are still extremely new and inexperienced yourself is commonly frowned upon. That, and you are flipping out raging at us when we make light jokes or criticize you to any degree.

What you need to do is to learn the etiquette of these forums, and try to behave much more calmly.

yeah your right soda, i am being really immature, i am really sorry for my behavior, i truly am...

Old Post 08-01-12 23:35
Grazza
=/-

goustoff: If your next posts aren't any better than these, you won't be staying in these forums for long.

And when an admin closes your thread, FFS don't reopen it.

Old Post 08-02-12 00:41
Grazza is offline Profile || Click here to Send Grazza a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote