User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > 8Cr14MoV- STAINLESS or NOT?

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:56.   
[PROTOTYPE]
Well it's obvious I haven't learned anything.

I promise you this is my last post for the next couple of months. Yes, I know I posted frequently in the past days, but I have yet another matter that bothers me. That is, the 8Cr14MoV metal, or to be more precise, the shit you find in most chinese manufactured blades, such as the CKRT Pazoda 2 (http://www.crkt.com/Pazoda-2-Razor-...e-Smaller-model), the folder I am thinking to buy.

I tried to find more info about this metal, and yes, it's easy to sharpen and doesn't hold an edge for long, but it says ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE wheather it is stainless or not.

So, if any of you ever had experience with such material, just tell me what you know, and why not, if you owned this knife, tell me what you think.

Peace!

Old Post 08-02-12 14:32
[PROTOTYPE] is offline Profile || Click here to Send [PROTOTYPE] a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Sodaholic
I feel justified yet disgusted with myself at the same time

What is it with you and bladed sharp objects?

Old Post 08-02-12 14:58
Sodaholic is offline Profile || Click here to Send Sodaholic a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
[PROTOTYPE]

Sodaholic said:
What is it with you and bladed sharp objects?

Let's just say I have a fetish.

Old Post 08-02-12 15:01
[PROTOTYPE] is offline Profile || Click here to Send [PROTOTYPE] a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Sodaholic

[PROTOTYPE] said:

Like we weren't already able to see that?

Old Post 08-02-12 15:02
Sodaholic is offline Profile || Click here to Send Sodaholic a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
[PROTOTYPE]

Sodaholic said:

Like we weren't already able to see that?

Whatever, man. Do you know whether 8Cr14MoV is stainless or not?

Old Post 08-02-12 15:08
Sodaholic

Why are you worried about stains? Afraid the cops will see the blood on your pocket knife from whatever "mischief" you're getting into on the streets of Romania? :P

Old Post 08-02-12 15:14
GhostlyDeath
Forum Retard

Wikipedia Says:
8CR14MoV A steel that we have no information about except the fact that it exists.

Old Post 08-02-12 15:17
GhostlyDeath is offline Profile || Click here to Send GhostlyDeath a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Craigs
The only idiot here besides Csonicgo

[PROTOTYPE] said:

I think it'd be better to just say you're a faggot trying to look tough.

Old Post 08-02-12 15:20
Craigs is offline Profile || Click here to Send Craigs a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
[PROTOTYPE]

Craigs said:

I think it'd be better to just say you're a faggot trying to look tough.

Hey, man, you know what, fuck you! I didn't call you a fag, I just asked for a simple fucking information, so please don't give me this shit, because I'm sick of people like you I meet everyday and I have to take their shit just because they are 10 and I am just one.

Old Post 08-02-12 15:22
Sodaholic

[PROTOTYPE] said:
Hey, man, you know, what, fuck you! I didn't call you a fag, I just asked for a simple fucking information, so please don't give me this shit, because I'm sick of people like you I meet everyday and I have to take their shit just because they are 10 and I am just one.

o u mad

Gonna try using your badass stainless steel swiss army knife on Craigs?

Old Post 08-02-12 15:26
[PROTOTYPE]

Sodaholic said:

o u mad

Gonna try using your badass stainless steel swiss army knife on Craigs?

And what is YOUR problem now?

Old Post 08-02-12 15:38
Sodaholic

[PROTOTYPE] said:
And what is YOUR problem now?

Nothing, I'm just fine. You seem pretty mad though, based on the fact that you posted a raging rant against Craigs since he called out out as pretending to be tough.

Old Post 08-02-12 15:40
fraggle
Filled with the code of Doom

[PROTOTYPE] said:

Seek professional help. Seriously.

Old Post 08-02-12 15:53
fraggle is offline Profile || Click here to Send fraggle a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote