User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Question

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 15:34.   
xxbio Warfare11

So, I was browsing other threads and some mentioned weed. I myself get stoned or am stoned while playing doom. I would like to know if others do the same and i would also like to know if anybody is against this.

Old Post 08-13-12 06:15
xxbio Warfare11 is offline Profile || Click here to Send xxbio Warfare11 a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Technician
Still no custom title

I haven't gotten high in years. I miss my days of youth.

Old Post 08-13-12 07:10
Technician is offline Profile || Click here to Send Technician a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Mr. T

Playing games while you're blazed is OK I guess. GTA or something like that would probably be more fun than Doom tho

Old Post 08-13-12 07:11
Mr. T is offline Profile || Click here to Send Mr. T a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
xxbio Warfare11

well not just doom. like really awesome wads and whatnot.

Old Post 08-13-12 07:24
xxbio Warfare11 is offline Profile || Click here to Send xxbio Warfare11 a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Technician
Still no custom title

I rather just watch movies and laugh my ass off than concentrate on playing a game. Well, maybe an RPG could be fun.

Old Post 08-13-12 07:43
Technician is offline Profile || Click here to Send Technician a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DoomUK
Forum Staple

Mr. T said:
GTA or something like that would probably be more fun than Doom tho

Ah yes, I remember the days of my mouth where me and my friends would get baked and take turns running around causing random chaos in GTA3 and then Vice City. And then get even more baked to the point where none of us were making any sense anymore and watch some terrible movies and laugh until our jaws started to ache and our sides were rupturing.

Weed isn't fun on your own though. And as a nearly-30-year-old it doesn't hold quite the same appeal. I'd rather just have a nice glass of beer, or several.

Old Post 08-13-12 08:14
DoomUK is offline Profile || Click here to Send DoomUK a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Aliotroph?
postCount++

I'll stick to beer. Besides, the stuff that comes out of my mouth on a regular day seems to be pretty close to how lots of people act when they're high.

Old Post 08-13-12 08:44
Aliotroph? is offline Profile || Click here to Send Aliotroph? a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Technician
Still no custom title

Aliotroph? said:
Besides, the stuff that comes out of my mouth on a regular day seems to be pretty close to how lots of people act when they're high.
Chip crumbs and halitosis?

Old Post 08-13-12 08:47
Relic

Well I'm only 16 and I haven't tried it yet, although I have been offered. I think I'm going to wait until university before I try. Would be cool to play games while high, I know it is while drunk!

Old Post 08-13-12 09:02
Relic is offline Profile || Click here to Send Relic a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DoomUK
Forum Staple

Relic said:
Well I'm only 16 and I haven't tried it yet

Arbitrary advice from an old man: When you do try it, also try not to be that guy who pretends to be stoned when he isn't. It's a bit of a faux pas.

Old Post 08-13-12 09:11
DoomUK is offline Profile || Click here to Send DoomUK a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
xxbio Warfare11

Im also 16. I started in 8th grade. never been drunk though. Anyways sorry for being off topic.

Old Post 08-13-12 09:33
Belial

I'm replaying ROTT now and a couple of times I did it after a beer or two, was great fun.

Old Post 08-13-12 09:40
Belial is offline Profile || Click here to Send Belial a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Relic

DoomUK said:
When you do try it, also try not to be that guy who pretends to be stoned when he isn't.

Yeah I know that, of course! I hate people who do that, same thing with people acting while drunk. My god that makes me so mad, I can control myself pretty well while drunk, you don't have to be stupid if you don't want to. Unless you've had extreme amounts...

Old Post 08-13-12 09:42
Relic is offline Profile || Click here to Send Relic a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Relic

xxbio Warfare11 said:
Im also 16. I started in 8th grade. never been drunk though. Anyways sorry for being off topic.

Yeah funny thing about people starting really early, at my school these dumb kids thought it would be really cool to smoke weed at school. Now I go to a private Catholic school (Wish I didn't though, damn god n shit) and they got expelled, good way to get expelled I guess.

Old Post 08-13-12 09:47
glenzinho
Forum Regular

Played the middle of CC4 stoned, especially lupinx-Kassman's levels... EPIC!! Haven't had a pleasurable high experience like that in years. For the most part, I prefer Doom straight and sober... being involved in and watching super fast movement is not totally good for the brain, but on occasion you can really get your Zen Doom on. As said before here, GTA totally is the shit when high and/or drinking, but usually if I'm high it's my Jackson King V and Master of Puppets or Masters of Reality for me.

Old Post 08-13-12 10:26
glenzinho is offline Profile || Click here to Send glenzinho a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote