User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Well im confused.

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 17:49.   
xxbio Warfare11

It seems that the last few threads I have been making are ending up in post hell. And I am sure its for legitimate reasons but I honestly don't have a clue why. For example I was on the wads and mods page and i was asking if anybody wanted to see my new map that i had just created. One said no, and then one said practice another said pics. so i went to photo bucket to get the link, i go back and I am in post hell. can someone tell me what I did so that i wont keep making the mistake?

Also I apologize if I have lately become annoying and/or bothering anyone

Old Post 08-19-12 06:21
xxbio Warfare11 is offline Profile || Click here to Send xxbio Warfare11 a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Bucket
ROCK & LOAD
COCK BEEN BLOWED
IN YOUR MOUTH,
MANJUICE EXPLOAD

You've probably been mistaken for another irritating poster whose handle begins with "xx". Or, if the responsible admin checks IPs, correctly identified as said irritating poster.

Old Post 08-19-12 06:31
Bucket is online now Profile || Click here to Send Bucket a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
xxbio Warfare11

Well the only reason i feel i could be annoying is for two things, 1, not lurking when i should have about slopes, 2 I guess posting about my maps? Im not sure I just would like to get to the bottom of this.. if possible.

Old Post 08-19-12 06:36
xxbio Warfare11 is offline Profile || Click here to Send xxbio Warfare11 a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Liam
the Bard formerly known as the Bard

xxbio Warfare11 said:
It seems that the last few threads I have been making are ending up in post hell. And I am sure its for legitimate reasons but I honestly don't have a clue why.

"Question": stupid
"Post Hell": read the faq
"Another..": insubstantial and pointless, either show the map or dont
"Well im confused.": use the pm system for questions or concerns regarding moderation

Old Post 08-19-12 07:42
Liam is offline Profile || Click here to Send Liam a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote