User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > ReMooD Is No More. [necrobump]

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 20:06.   
wesleyjohnson

I think this is an obsolete thread. These forum posts could stand to be dated better.
As of Sept 17, 2012, on the ReMooD site, GhostlyDeath posted that he has been silently working, and has switched back to C, as the prettiness of C+++ (sic) was not worth the work.

Old Post 09-25-12 21:08
wesleyjohnson is offline Profile || Click here to Send wesleyjohnson a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Eris Falling
Forum Staple

The thread is over 18 months old, I imagine most people had forgotten it existed.

Old Post 09-25-12 21:11
Eris Falling is offline Profile || Click here to Send Eris Falling a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
wesleyjohnson

Now I am wondering why it had popped up to be 3'rd on the forum, when there is no recent post. ... I think there is no recent post. Maybe the post got deleted.

Old Post 09-25-12 21:14
wesleyjohnson is offline Profile || Click here to Send wesleyjohnson a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Eris Falling
Forum Staple

wesleyjohnson said:
I think this is an obsolete thread. These forum posts could stand to be dated better.
As of Sept 17, 2012, on the ReMooD site, GhostlyDeath posted that he has been silently working, and has switched back to C, as the prettiness of C+++ (sic) was not worth the work.

Old Post 09-25-12 21:20
Eris Falling is offline Profile || Click here to Send Eris Falling a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Springy

For a minute there I thought he discontinued it again. Only to discover it's the same thread I read before.

Old Post 09-25-12 21:27
Springy is offline Profile || Click here to Send Springy a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote