User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Why doomlive.com not being built?

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 06:58.   
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

can someone tell me why no one is building doomlive.com? It's the age of SAAS. Get rid of all your software, including Steam.

Old Post 10-03-12 02:54
999cop is offline Profile || Click here to Send 999cop a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
188DarkRevived
Banned

Because we all know that it will live with us, and even continue living when we're decomposing in the ground... Unless somebody wipes out the entire Internet with all of its nooks and crannies. (which would be highly improbable).
Heck, we could even introduce DOOM FTPs to extra-terrestrials upon the first contact, once they ask us if we ever wondered about their existance and all of that. I mean, how else would we introduce them to our culture and perspective of the universe?
LOL

Old Post 10-03-12 02:58
188DarkRevived is offline Profile || Click here to Send 188DarkRevived a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

DarkJedi188 said:
Because we all know that it will live with us, and even continue living when we're decomposing in the ground... Unless somebody wipes out the entire Internet with all of its nooks and crannies. (which would be highly improbable).
Heck, we could even introduce DOOM FTPs to extra-terrestrials upon the first contact, once they ask us if we ever wondered about their existance and all of that. I mean, how else would we introduce them to our culture and perspective of the universe?
LOL

1. Build the damn thing, or get laughed at by Salesforce.com
2. Hire a marketing genius on board
3. Keep up with the trend, just like mobile
4. I'm willing to bet with real money on this that if doomlive.com was built, Doom fans will come back to the game more often.

Old Post 10-03-12 03:36
999cop is offline Profile || Click here to Send 999cop a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Bucket
ROCK & LOAD
COCK BEEN BLOWED
IN YOUR MOUTH,
MANJUICE EXPLOAD

999cop said:
OH GOD ANYTHING BUT THAT

What exactly is the point of this?

Old Post 10-03-12 04:10
Bucket is offline Profile || Click here to Send Bucket a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kirby

999cop said:

What Bucket said.

3. Keep up with the trend, just like mobile

I must've missed something. What trend are you referring to?

Old Post 10-03-12 05:34
Kirby is offline Profile || Click here to Send Kirby a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

Bucket said:
OH GOD ANYTHING BUT THAT

What exactly is the point of this?

The same old video game distribution strategy is really mundane and inconvenient. Browser-based games will open up many more doors. For ex. Zynga, Nexon

Kirby said:

What Bucket said.

I must've missed something. What trend are you referring to?

cloud computing

Old Post 10-03-12 06:47