User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > What does your username mean? [bs]

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 06:09.   
LouisTheMarine
Warming Up

My name is Louis and (at the time) wanted to join the USMC I still do but when my COUNTRY needs me NOT THE GOVERMENT. But now I want to change it because people on XBL believe it is spelled Louise and Lois.

Old Post 10-07-12 02:29
LouisTheMarine is offline Profile || Click here to Send LouisTheMarine a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Sodaholic
I feel justified yet disgusted with myself at the same time

Why do you want to change it to account for other's stupidity?

Old Post 10-07-12 03:02
Sodaholic is offline Profile || Click here to Send Sodaholic a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
LouisTheMarine
Warming Up

Sodaholic said:
Why do you want to change it to account for other's stupidity?

I have lived 13 years and you know what I learned?It's that stupidity is like war. The more you resit it the worse it gets and it will never go away. So what is my defense against stuipdity? humor them. Besides since I won't have to correct them I won't have to pause the game and txt them (No mic) Besides it better than my first name.

Last edited by LouisTheMarine on 10-07-12 at 04:07

Old Post 10-07-12 04:01
LouisTheMarine is offline Profile || Click here to Send LouisTheMarine a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Processingcontrol

LouisTheMarine said:
It's that stupidity is like war. The more you resit it the worse it gets and it will never go away.

And just how is that like war? ... or stupidity?

Old Post 10-07-12 05:45
Processingcontrol is offline Profile || Click here to Send Processingcontrol a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
LouisTheMarine
Warming Up

Processingcontrol said:

And just how is that like war? ... or stupidity?

Because stupidity and war are constant and are a apart of human nature. They will always remain no matter how much we try to remove it. And for the part about how resiting it makes it worse, the more you try reasoning with your enemy they will interpert this as weakness and their attacks will become much more vicious.
WW 2 being a great example.As for stupidity is that they dont face any reprocussions of disrupting both their own and thier peers learning so they continue to do so.

Last edited by LouisTheMarine on 10-07-12 at 18:00

Old Post 10-07-12 17:54
killer2

LouisTheMarine said:

Because stupidity and war are constant and are a apart of human nature. They will always remain no matter how much we try to remove it. And for the part about how resiting it makes it worse, the more you try reasoning with your enemy they will interpert this as weakness and their attacks will become much more vicious.
WW 2 being a great example.As for stupidity is that they dont face any reprocussions of disrupting both their own and thier peers learning so they continue to do so.

The all-knowing 13-year old has spoken! Bow before him!

Old Post 10-07-12 18:54
killer2 is offline Profile || Click here to Send killer2 a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
LouisTheMarine
Warming Up

Yes look upon my glory!!! You shall worship me as if I were A GOD!!!!! lol

Old Post 10-07-12 19:52