User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Doom Revolutions

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 19:35.   
SpaceMarine
Banned

This is a new Doom mod. Almost everything is new original monsters are also present. Any modders are free to join

Old Post 10-19-12 17:07
SpaceMarine is offline Profile || Click here to Send SpaceMarine a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
SpaceMarine
Banned

Mod is currently in progress. Will reply as we start making maps

Old Post 10-19-12 17:08
SpaceMarine is offline Profile || Click here to Send SpaceMarine a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
dannebubinga
Forum Regular

Can't wait to play this! So damn psyched!!!!

Old Post 10-19-12 17:17
dannebubinga is offline Profile || Click here to Send dannebubinga a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
BlackFish
Forum Spammer

Uhm

Old Post 10-19-12 17:24
BlackFish is offline Profile || Click here to Send BlackFish a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
SpaceMarine
Banned

BlackFish said:
Uhm

Tell what you want to say

Old Post 10-19-12 17:25
Memfis
Forum Legend

Will it have ponies?

Old Post 10-19-12 17:31
Memfis is online now Profile || Click here to Send Memfis a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
j4rio
Forum Staple

I won't pass up an opportunity to contribute to this exceptional thread.

Old Post 10-19-12 17:42
j4rio is offline Profile || Click here to Send j4rio a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
SpaceMarine
Banned

j4rio said:
I won't pass up an opportunity to contribute to this exceptional thread.

Why?

Old Post 10-19-12 17:50
walter confalonieri

Better fighting scenes than Twilight.

Anyway, can you show us some proof of the existence of this incredibly, revolutionary project?

Old Post 10-19-12 18:16
walter confalonieri is offline Profile || Click here to Send walter confalonieri a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Gez
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

They're teasing you because there has been so many ambitious newbie modder projects that have either been canceled or turned out to be extremely low quality that everyone is a bit jaded.

Doesn't mean that all newbie modder projects are necessarily doomed to abortion or mediocrity, for example this one was off to an encouraging start. But since you do not seem to have a very solid plan (at least, not one that you have conveyed) and that actual work doesn't seem to have started yet, it was far too soon to create a thread.

Old Post 10-19-12 18:23
Gez is offline Profile || Click here to Send Gez a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
esselfortium
A Major Doomworld Concern

How tasteless. I still remember the Doom Revolutions because I was there. I'll never forget the horrifying sight of Revenants throwing Molotov cocktails through apartment windows. Thank you for at least sparing us of any screenshots or more detailed information.

Old Post 10-19-12 18:35
esselfortium is offline Profile || Click here to Send esselfortium a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
hex11

If it's for Doom 1.2, then count me in!

Old Post 10-19-12 18:59
hex11 is offline Profile || Click here to Send hex11 a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Phml
Forum Staple

Don't listen to the naysayers. I believe in this project. In fact, here's a TITLEPIC:

http://i.imgur.com/jDwzN.jpg

Old Post 10-19-12 19:20
Phml is online now Profile || Click here to Send Phml a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
SpaceMarine
Banned

walter confalonieri said:

Better fighting scenes than Twilight.

Anyway, can you show us some proof of the existence of this incredibly, revolutionary project?

A chat room for this mod is made. it can be found in the Zandronum irc. The room is #drm

Old Post 10-19-12 19:48
SpaceMarine
Banned

Gez said:
They're teasing you because there has been so many ambitious newbie modder projects that have either been canceled or turned out to be extremely low quality that everyone is a bit jaded.

Doesn't mean that all newbie modder projects are necessarily doomed to abortion or mediocrity, for example this one was off to an encouraging start. But since you do not seem to have a very solid plan (at least, not one that you have conveyed) and that actual work doesn't seem to have started yet, it was far too soon to create a thread.

We have started our work but we did not start creating maps yet.Collecting weapons, monsters, textures, SFX, sounds and other stuffs

Old Post 10-19-12 19:51
cannonball

SpaceMarine said:

We have started our work but we did not start creating maps yet.Collecting weapons, monsters, textures, SFX, sounds and other stuffs

I can see the reason why for not posting anything, it's just the issue is that you are new here and well reputation is hard earned so you can't really expect anyone here to bite, at least to start off with. If you can produce a few maps with your modding, if it's good then people will join in. Pretty much playground rules, no one will let you into their group unless you have something which we think is really cool. It's just one of those things I'm afraid.
Enough of the negatives, I really like people who are enthusiastic and you write in proper English which is one up from many newbies on here recently :P
Good luck with your project anyway

Old Post 10-19-12 20:00
cannonball is offline Profile || Click here to Send cannonball a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Snakes

SpaceMarine, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

Old Post 10-19-12 21:19
Snakes is offline Profile || Click here to Send Snakes a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote