User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Death of Amanda Todd [Doom Juan trolling]
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 12:55.   
Kirby

Doom Juan said:
What a vacuous comment, considering no one would have given this thread a damn if I hadn't of said anything to begin with

And what exactly makes you think that? I'll admit it's gotten a shit ton more attention from your posting (trolling), but based on what evidence would even incline you to believe no one else would care or comment? Your statement is outright illogical, and I'm already having a hard enough time not attacking you for the rest of your bullshit.

Old Post 10-19-12 17:47
Kirby is offline Profile || Click here to Send Kirby a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
myk
volveré y seré millones

Snakes said:
Even if that were true the statement blatantly ignores the fact that these experiments were taking place during the rampantly fanatic '30s in which thoughts and behavior were dramatically manipulated... Really just about everything said there is complete and utter bullshit. The ignore function is doing me no favors thus far.
Yeah, that is more or less all that needed to be said about his idea. In Nazi Germany hardly anyone protested openly because legal and social protest mechanisms had been broken by a combination of extreme nationalism and a state system fully bent on disabling any resistance to belligerent and bigoted nationalism. The deepest atrocities of the Nazi regime passed through science and medicine, controlled through the state, with the use of eugenics and racist euthanasia that, through the war, led to genocide.

Second, he used this as a "case in point" when it was rather a case of an extreme low point or debasement in society (much like our late Doom Juan is a traumatized or pathological individual, if not a troll) which led to such international shock that it helped fathom the established principles of modern human rights to ensure there is no repeat. He might as well have said Hitler should be taken as an example of how statesmen generally behave...

Old Post 10-19-12 18:54
myk is offline Profile || Click here to Send myk a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote