User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > What do you think keeps ban evaders out?

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 01:45.   
Sodaholic
I feel justified yet disgusted with myself at the same time

I just noticed that the OP's been banned, what happened? I can't find anything in his post history that would necessitate banning. Was he ban evading?

Old Post 10-20-12 05:48
Sodaholic is offline Profile || Click here to Send Sodaholic a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
SweatyGremlins
Mini-Member

Sodaholic said:
I just noticed that the OP's been banned, what happened? I can't find anything in his post history that would necessitate banning. Was he ban evading?

esslebaby always bans people on a Saturday, they just make new accounts though :\

Old Post 10-20-12 07:39
SweatyGremlins is offline Profile || Click here to Send SweatyGremlins a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
gemini09

I was wondering about the same thing.

Old Post 10-20-12 07:46
gemini09 is online now Profile || Click here to Send gemini09 a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
myk
volveré y seré millones

Sodaholic said:
Was he ban evading?
Yes.

Old Post 10-20-12 14:39
myk is offline Profile || Click here to Send myk a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote