User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > "I think Soda's trying to compensate for Doom Juan's absence but lacks the venom."

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 17:06.   
Sodaholic
I feel justified yet disgusted with myself at the same time

I have very little sympathy for her due to her sexual promiscuity.

Old Post 10-20-12 11:39
Sodaholic is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Aliotroph?
postCount++

Sodaholic said:
Sluts deserve to die.

You willing to apply that stupid sentiment to men too? Do you tell your promiscuous buddies it'll serve them right when bad things happen? Is it reversed? Do they say it to you?

Kristus is quite correct. The world is a better place when more people are willing to acknowledge that it isn't simple and things like justice and morality require constant thought.

Yeah, this girl did some stupid crap, but she didn't deserve to be driven to insanity for it. It would take a lot of evil to balance that sort of cruelty, and even then the cruelty wouldn't be justifiable.

Old Post 10-20-12 12:43
Aliotroph? is offline Profile || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Sodaholic

Aliotroph? said:
Kristus is quite correct. The world is a better place when more people are willing to acknowledge that it isn't simple and things like justice and morality require constant thought.

Yes, yes, I know. I'm no puritan, but I still do hold certain personal values regarding the subject. It has more to do with my own issues than anything else, so I probably shouldn't say much more.

Aliotroph? said:
You willing to apply that stupid sentiment to men too?

Yes.

Aliotroph? said:
Do you tell your promiscuous buddies it'll serve them right when bad things happen?

I make sure to keep my distance from such people, so that question doesn't really apply.

Last edited by Sodaholic on 10-20-12 at 12:55

Old Post 10-20-12 12:50
Sodaholic is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
kristus
Megablast!

Sodaholic said:
Why?

Old Post 10-20-12 13:08
kristus is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
zap610
JETSONZ KREW 4LYF

Sodaholic said:

That's okay, I don't think I'd care if you killed yourself either. One less brat on the forums.

Last edited by zap610 on 10-20-12 at 13:37

Old Post 10-20-12 13:20
zap610 is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Revenant

Sodaholic said:

lmao you're a piece of shit dude

Old Post 10-20-12 13:35
Revenant is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DoomUK
Forum Staple

Sodaholic said:

You're just winding us up, right?

Old Post 10-20-12 13:36
DoomUK is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
printz
CRAZY DUMB ZEALOT

Revenant said:

lmao you're a piece of shit dude

Again with the political correctness card? (not aimed at you personally)

Old Post 10-20-12 14:00
printz is offline Profile || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
dew
experts

Sodaholic said:

Aliotroph? said:
Do you tell your promiscuous buddies it'll serve them right when bad things happen?

I make sure to keep my distance from such people, so that question doesn't really apply.

i can picture that vividly. "josh, we are uncomfortable with your frequent sexual achievements. we don't want you to watch star trek marathons with us anymore."

Old Post 10-20-12 14:06
dew is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
GreyGhost
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

DoomUK said:
You're just winding us up, right?
I think Soda's trying to compensate for Doom Juan's absence but lacks the venom.

Old Post 10-20-12 14:10
GreyGhost is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Sodaholic

GreyGhost said:
I think Soda's trying to compensate for Doom Juan's absence but lacks the venom.

For the record, I'm not trying to troll anybody, I was merely giving my (admittedly controversial) opinion on this event. I didn't want to derail anything, so continue on as usual.

Old Post 10-20-12 14:12
zap610
JETSONZ KREW 4LYF

Sodaholic said:

For the record, I'm not trying to troll anybody, I was merely giving my (admittedly controversial) opinion on this event. I didn't want to derail anything, so continue on as usual.

So you say something horrible, stir up drama, then when people call you out on your bullshit you curl up into a ball instead of trying to justify what you said. You're pathetic.

Old Post 10-20-12 14:41
zap610 is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
kristus
Megablast!

printz said:
Again with the political correctness card? (not aimed at you personally)
Don't be stupid. If you're going to voice your judgement on a person. Basically saying that they deserved what they got, and then back that up with some flimsy reason like promiscuity. People are going to A, be annoyed with you. (because you're being an idiot) And/or B, ask you to give any viable reason for thinking so. Before passing their judgement back on to you.

Old Post 10-20-12 14:43
kristus is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Sodaholic

I never said that she deserved to die, all I said was that I don't like excessive promiscuity. Yes, I said it in a snide way, but don't put words into my mouth. I already said that it's related to my own personal values, there's your justification. Not a great reason, but it's why I said it.

I don't care if you don't like my views, they're just opinions that you can choose to ignore. All I did was express it.

Old Post 10-20-12 15:09
myk
volveré y seré millones

Sodaholic said:
It has more to do with my own issues than anything else, so I probably shouldn't say much more.
When you make callous statements about unfortunate people, do you expect more sympathy for yourself than yours for them? People here have losered you and let you out hoping for the better. One can learn from little gestures, you know. To hell with this for your own good.

Old Post 10-20-12 15:14
myk is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote