User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Took the Plunge and Slept w/ a Prostitute (!)

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 17:50.   
AmericanPsycho
Loser

It was weird and awkward at first, but as soon as I reminded myself that it was a business transaction, it was on like Voltron. I nutted no less than 3X. Totally worth the $300.00!

Old Post 11-07-12 13:24
AmericanPsycho is offline Profile || Click here to Send AmericanPsycho a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Khorus
Strife!

Hope you satisfied him while you were at it.

Old Post 11-07-12 13:37
Khorus is offline Profile || Click here to Send Khorus a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DoomUK
Forum Staple

AmericanPsycho said:
but as soon as I reminded myself that it was a business transaction

This is precisely the reason why I could never sleep with a prostitute, and why I can't explain to anyone how I personally feel sex isn't a commodity to be bought and sold without them thinking I'm against prostitution entirely and bombarding me with left-wing rhetoric (I'm actually all in favour of it being totally legal everywhere, not that anyone listens).

Anyway, I hope your 300 dollars were well spent.

Old Post 11-07-12 13:49
DoomUK is offline Profile || Click here to Send DoomUK a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
AmericanPsycho
Loser

Khorus said:
Hope you satisfied him while you were at it.

10 points for being clever.

Old Post 11-07-12 14:14
AmericanPsycho is offline Profile || Click here to Send AmericanPsycho a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Jimi

That's some expensive sleeping.

Old Post 11-07-12 14:43
Jimi is offline Profile || Click here to Send Jimi a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
exp(x)

You joined Doomworld to announce this?

Old Post 11-07-12 14:51
exp(x) is offline Profile || Click here to Send exp(x) a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
AmericanPsycho
Loser

exp(x) said:
You joined Doomworld to announce this?

I've played Doom before.

Old Post 11-07-12 15:06
Sodaholic
I feel justified yet disgusted with myself at the same time

Why would you make a blog post about this?! D: Fuckin' nasty, man.

Old Post 11-07-12 15:19
Sodaholic is offline Profile || Click here to Send Sodaholic a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Phobus
Forum Staple

Seems fair enough to me. It's not something I'd do personally (right now?) but the idea of paying for a service that you then receive isn't abhorrent. There's obviously a lot more to it than that, but I can't be bothered to go into the obvious potential moral issues (or even the possibility that she's a woman using an asset she has to make money for herself). This is certainly no worse than half of the other blogs I've read about dates or whatever :P

Old Post 11-07-12 15:24
Phobus is offline Profile || Click here to Send Phobus a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Eris Falling
Forum Staple

Dafuq did I just read?

Old Post 11-07-12 16:35
Eris Falling is online now Profile || Click here to Send Eris Falling a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Technician
Still no custom title

Only $300? She must have been used-up.

Old Post 11-07-12 17:00
Technician is offline Profile || Click here to Send Technician a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Memfis
Forum Spammer

conglaturation

Old Post 11-07-12 17:35
Memfis is online now Profile || Click here to Send Memfis a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
yukib1t
Will DDR for food

Pics or it didn't happ-

wait, no.

Old Post 11-07-12 17:38
yukib1t is offline Profile || Click here to Send yukib1t a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
baronofheck82

Cool story bro

Old Post 11-07-12 19:27
baronofheck82 is offline Profile || Click here to Send baronofheck82 a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Krispy

And then did you nailgun her to the floor and chop off her ears, Patrick Bateman?

Old Post 11-07-12 20:49
Krispy is offline Profile || Click here to Send Krispy a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
j4rio
Forum Staple

I asked for only $30. It's not like I mind though.

Old Post 11-07-12 21:49
j4rio is offline Profile || Click here to Send j4rio a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
yukib1t
Will DDR for food

j4rio said:
I asked for only $30. It's not like I mind though.
Sometimes, I wish I could upvote on Doomworld.

Old Post 11-07-12 21:58
yukib1t is offline Profile || Click here to Send yukib1t a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Mr. Freeze
etc.

Last summer, I was driving through Lowell when a woman came up to my car and asked for a ride. She had to catch the bus and was short money, so she offered me $20 for a blowjob.

The both of us had time to spare, and I killed it by chatting. I wound up giving her the $20 and said she could keep it, no blowjobs needed.

She was pretty cute too.

Old Post 11-08-12 00:03
Mr. Freeze is offline Profile || Click here to Send Mr. Freeze a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Krispy

Well aren't you the gentleman.

Old Post 11-08-12 00:39
Krispy is offline Profile || Click here to Send Krispy a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Jimi

Mr. Freeze said:
so she offered me $20 for a blowjob.

I kinda read that, that she comes your car and offered you 20$ and a blowjob.. and then you take neither and instead give her money.

Old Post 11-08-12 07:36
Jimi is offline Profile || Click here to Send Jimi a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
AmericanPsycho
Loser

Jimi said:

I kinda read that, that she comes your car and offered you 20$ and a blowjob.. and then you take neither and instead give her money.

Teehee.

Old Post 11-08-12 13:08
Doom Marine
Banned

AmericanPsycho said:

I've played Doom before.

What's puzzling is how you found your way to Blogs in such a short time for a recent member.

I have a hunch that this is someone who's been a long time member, who doesn't want to post this on his real ID.

Old Post 11-08-12 14:36
Doom Marine is offline Profile || Click here to Send Doom Marine a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Sodaholic

Mr. Freeze said:
she offered me $20 for a blowjob.

Wait, so "she" would give you 20 dollars if you blew "her", despite the fact that "she" was already short on cash?

Old Post 11-08-12 17:12
Sodaholic is offline Profile || Click here to Send Sodaholic a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Phobus
Forum Staple

Why are people having such a hard time reading that? It's pretty clear to me that she was offering him the price of $20 for the service of her sucking him off (presumably to the point where she'd have to spit/swallow).

I have to admit Freeze, I'd have been tempted by such an offer, but would probably have turned it down entirely (money as well, all told). You're apparently a charitably-inclined guy.

Old Post 11-08-12 17:17
Phobus is offline Profile || Click here to Send Phobus a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Sodaholic

Phobus said:
Why are people having such a hard time reading that? It's pretty clear to me that she was offering him the price of $20 for the service of her sucking him off (presumably to the point where she'd have to spit/swallow).

I understood what he meant, I was just pointing out that it sounded like it was the other way around, given his wording.

Old Post 11-08-12 18:21
Technician
Still no custom title

Twenty dollars is cheap for a blowjob. If she didn't have a smile similar to that of a jack-o-lantern, I probably would have taken her offer.

Old Post 11-08-12 18:26
Technician is offline Profile || Click here to Send Technician a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
40oz
Forum Spammer

Did you get 125 health and did you kill her to get your money back? Also I was hoping there would be more details. Work on your storytelling plz

Old Post 11-09-12 11:04
40oz is offline Profile || Click here to Send 40oz a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Justince

You could just ask your wife where she got that 300 bucks.

Old Post 11-09-12 19:01
Justince is offline Profile || Click here to Send Justince a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Olympus

That was slightly uncalled for Justince but....

BURN!

Old Post 11-09-12 20:04
Olympus is offline Profile || Click here to Send Olympus a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote