User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > The Official WALKING DEAD Thread : Show Your ZOMBIE Love Here (!!!)

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 12:21.   
AmericanPsycho
Loser

This show rips off LOST quite a bit, but fuck it, I'm a fan!!!

What's your favorite episode?

Who're the most rape-worthy characters (male or female is s'okay)?

Old Post 11-07-12 19:24
AmericanPsycho is offline Profile || Click here to Send AmericanPsycho a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
yukib1t
Will DDR for food

AmericanPsycho said:
TWho're the most rape-worthy characters (male or female is s'okay)?
ಠ_ಠ

Old Post 11-07-12 19:26
yukib1t is offline Profile || Click here to Send yukib1t a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
zap610
JETSONZ KREW 4LYF

I don't even know how to respond to that post; it definitely isn't a ripoff of LOST.

Old Post 11-07-12 19:27
zap610 is offline Profile || Click here to Send zap610 a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
AmericanPsycho
Loser

zap610 said:
I don't even know how to respond to that post; it definitely isn't a ripoff of LOST.

Um, wow, okay. Think you're fucking with me, but I'll humor you.

Lost has an Asian and a black guy. Walking Dead has an Asian and a black guy.

The CDC in Walking Dead Season 2 was the fucking Hatch in Lost Season 2.

Rick is always fucking talking about, "I have to fix this!" and "it's on me!" - same shit Jack Shepherd was always trippin' on.

That kid Randall pretty much played his part in the same exact way that Mike Emerson played Linus.

SMH!

Old Post 11-07-12 19:31
AmericanPsycho is offline Profile || Click here to Send AmericanPsycho a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMAD
Bitcoin IS a religion.

I'm only half way through season 2, playing catch up as always, heh. Good so far, though.

Old Post 11-07-12 19:33
DooMAD is offline Profile || Click here to Send DooMAD a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Snakes

AmericanPsycho said:

Welp, case closed everyone. These 2 shows are the exact same!

Old Post 11-07-12 19:34
Snakes is offline Profile || Click here to Send Snakes a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
AmericanPsycho
Loser

Snakes said:

Welp, case closed everyone. These 2 shows are the exact same!

Hey, W - please name another television show that featured an Asian guy and a black guy as part of the main characters.

Old Post 11-07-12 19:36
DoomUK
Forum Staple

Another quality thread, brought to you by AmericanPsycho.

Old Post 11-07-12 19:36
DoomUK is offline Profile || Click here to Send DoomUK a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
AmericanPsycho
Loser

DoomUK said:
Another quality thread, brought to you by AmericanPsycho.

LOL! Dudes from the You Gay always gotta hate. SMH

Old Post 11-07-12 19:37
Snakes

AmericanPsycho said:

Hey, W - please name another television show that featured an Asian guy and a black guy as part of the main characters.

Arrested Development and Annyong and Franklin.

Old Post 11-07-12 19:38
Snakes is offline Profile || Click here to Send Snakes a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
AmericanPsycho
Loser

DooMAD said:
I'm only half way through season 2, playing catch up as always, heh. Good so far, though.

That's sick, bro.

Which of the lovely females would you smash?

Old Post 11-07-12 19:38
AmericanPsycho
Loser

Snakes said:

Arrested Development and Annyong and Franklin.

SMH

That there's a bad motherfucker. lol

Old Post 11-07-12 19:40
Eris Falling
Forum Staple

Right, what the hell..

I don't watch it, but I know that the announcer on a UK channel called 5* doesn't shut up about it, which is a pity because he has the most irritating voice known to mankind.

Old Post 11-07-12 19:49
Eris Falling is offline Profile || Click here to Send Eris Falling a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Technician
Still no custom title

Today's trendster generation has totally robbed zombies of the last ounce of coolness that they once had. I am so tired of zombies.

Old Post 11-07-12 20:06
Technician is online now Profile || Click here to Send Technician a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
zap610
JETSONZ KREW 4LYF

I'll complain when they start to sparkle.

Old Post 11-07-12 21:01
zap610 is offline Profile || Click here to Send zap610 a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Eris Falling
Forum Staple

zap610 said:
I'll complain when they start to sparkle.

Yeah I unfortunately know what you're referring to (I think)

Bit of derailing (sorry) but this funny sketch shows what that crap Twilight did to the amazing classic vampires. Zombies appear to be going the same way

Old Post 11-07-12 21:10
Eris Falling is offline Profile || Click here to Send Eris Falling a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Sodaholic
I feel justified yet disgusted with myself at the same time

And I thought my posts were bad! :P

Old Post 11-07-12 21:11
Sodaholic is offline Profile || Click here to Send Sodaholic a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Eris Falling
Forum Staple

Sodaholic said:
And I thought my posts were bad! :P

Hehehe, again derailing, and correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you un-losered so you could be the quality poster?

Old Post 11-07-12 21:17
chungy

I like pi

Old Post 11-07-12 21:17
chungy is offline Profile || Click here to Send chungy a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Olympus

Its just a matter of time...

Old Post 11-07-12 21:26
Olympus is offline Profile || Click here to Send Olympus a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Eris Falling
Forum Staple

Olympus said:
Its just a matter of time...

moo?

Old Post 11-07-12 21:32
eargosedown
Forum Regular

AmericanPsycho said:
Who're the most rape-worthy characters (male or female is s'okay)?

Michonne

Old Post 11-07-12 21:33
eargosedown is offline Profile || Click here to Send eargosedown a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
AmericanPsycho
Loser

eargosedown said:

Michonne

You like that dark meat, then?

>

Old Post 11-07-12 21:47
Olympus

Eris Falling said:

moo?

flames!

Old Post 11-07-12 22:07
Olympus is offline Profile || Click here to Send Olympus a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Sodaholic
I feel justified yet disgusted with myself at the same time

this post has no reason to exist

Last edited by Sodaholic on 11-07-12 at 22:48

Old Post 11-07-12 22:40
Sodaholic is offline Profile || Click here to Send Sodaholic a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
eargosedown
Forum Regular

AmericanPsycho said:

You like that dark meat, then?

>

Spoiler:
No, but the Governor does

Old Post 11-07-12 22:57
eargosedown is offline Profile || Click here to Send eargosedown a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Maes
I like big butts!

AmericanPsycho said:

Fail.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-v5e5YuZTrrk/TrMudjdJX4I/AAAAAAAABp4/czneBUQRnZY/s1600/Rush+Hour+1998+Hindi+dubbed+movie+poster+1.jpg

Old Post 11-07-12 23:08
Maes is offline Profile || Click here to Send Maes a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
ArmouredBlood

Spoiler:
I'm glad Rick's wife died. She was not an interesting character.

Old Post 11-08-12 01:50
ArmouredBlood is offline Profile || Click here to Send ArmouredBlood a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Hellbent
Forum Bellend

ArmouredBlood said:
Spoiler:
I'm glad Rick's wife died. She was not an interesting character.

yeah, my friend was pretty stoked, too. He couldn't stop talking about how much she irritated him. Although he actually liked Rick's antagonist, Shane I believe.

Old Post 11-08-12 02:03
Hellbent is offline Profile || Click here to Send Hellbent a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote