User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Right Twix or Left Twix?
Right Twix or Left Twix?
Right Twix
Left Twix
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 10:27.   
hellothere231
Green Marine

What do you pick?

Old Post 11-08-12 03:43
hellothere231 is offline Profile || Click here to Send hellothere231 a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Platinum Shell
Forum Regular

Left Twix = Blutarch Mann

Right Twix = Redmond Mann

Left.

Old Post 11-08-12 04:13
Platinum Shell is offline Profile || Click here to Send Platinum Shell a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Glaice
formerly Mr. Chris

Left, obviously. I don't agree with many of GOP's ideals because they conflict with my own (Same sex marriage/unions, abortion, military spending, etc)

Old Post 11-08-12 04:26
Glaice is offline Profile || Click here to Send Glaice a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Obsidian
Forum Staple

Wait, so not the chocolate bar?

Old Post 11-08-12 04:46
Obsidian is online now Profile || Click here to Send Obsidian a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
hex11

Vanilla ice cream and apple pie, bitchez.

Old Post 11-08-12 04:51
hex11 is offline Profile || Click here to Send hex11 a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Bucket
ROCK & LOAD
COCK BEEN BLOWED
IN YOUR MOUTH,
MANJUICE EXPLOAD

BOTH TWIX AT THE SAME TIME
I ALSO BITE RIGHT INTO THE KIT KATS WITHOUT SEPARATING THEM
I LIVE ON THE EDGE MOTHERFUCKERS

Old Post 11-08-12 05:23
Bucket is offline Profile || Click here to Send Bucket a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
sgt dopey

Can I have both?

Old Post 11-08-12 05:23
sgt dopey is offline Profile || Click here to Send sgt dopey a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kirby

Both, DUHHH. I'm not gonna eat just one of them, sheesh

Old Post 11-08-12 05:51
Kirby is offline Profile || Click here to Send Kirby a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
GreyGhost
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

Does opening the wrapper at the other end invalidate my choice?

Old Post 11-08-12 06:16
GreyGhost is offline Profile || Click here to Send GreyGhost a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
yukib1t
Will DDR for food

Don't give into the oppression brought about by the lure of the Twix! There are other choices! Go green with broccoli!

Old Post 11-08-12 06:31
yukib1t is offline Profile || Click here to Send yukib1t a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Avoozl
Forum Staple

Platinum Shell said:
Left Twix = Blutarch Mann

Right Twix = Redmond Mann

There needs to be a Purpley Mann Middle Twix.

Old Post 11-08-12 06:40
Avoozl is offline Profile || Click here to Send Avoozl a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DoomUK
Forum Staple

Neither. I abstain from eating chocolate.

Old Post 11-08-12 08:35
DoomUK is offline Profile || Click here to Send DoomUK a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Steeveeo

Left! Southpaw for life!

Old Post 11-08-12 09:34
Steeveeo is offline Profile || Click here to Send Steeveeo a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Obsidian
Forum Staple

DoomUK said:
Neither. I abstain from eating chocolate.

0_o This man needs an exorcism! Pass the chocolate milk!

Old Post 11-08-12 10:05
Obsidian is online now Profile || Click here to Send Obsidian a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Phobus
Forum Staple

Most times I'm eating a Twix, it's a single one. Forever Alone, Twix style

Old Post 11-08-12 10:11
Phobus is offline Profile || Click here to Send Phobus a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DoomUK
Forum Staple

Obsidian said:
0_o This man needs an exorcism! Pass the chocolate milk!

I do like chocolate and other confectionaries, but it's just not compatible with my newfound love of weight training and muscle development. Or any serious exercise regime, for that matter.

I'm sure a chocolate bar every once in a while would make absolutely no difference to anything, but therein lies my sense of dedication to things I decide to do. Chocolate was axed from my diet, and that was that.

Old Post 11-08-12 10:19
DoomUK is offline Profile || Click here to Send DoomUK a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Jimi

I've moved to the stronger stuff.. 85% chocolate. It's better, healthier and has less sugar than milk chocolate. I tried to look for something that doesn't have any sugar, but it seems they all have some.

Old Post 11-08-12 13:44
Jimi is offline Profile || Click here to Send Jimi a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
hex11

You can make your own, with just baking cocoa (the pure stuff) - just add that to some eggs, milk, oatmeal, walnuts, raisins, and some kind of sweetener (like stevia extract, or something). Bake it like any other cake/cookie thing, and store in fridge or freezer. I've done that several times, and it always turns out different, but it's better than those cereal bars you buy at the store.

But I don't like baking often, so usually just add the cocoa powder to my breakfast cereal (oatmeal, or something else with lots of fiber and no sugar) and normally use plain yoghurt instead of milk, and add enough cold water to mix it all up into a pudding-like consitency. I eat that every day with fruit (banana or an apple) and never get tired of it.

Old Post 11-08-12 15:28
hex11 is offline Profile || Click here to Send hex11 a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
188DarkRevived
Banned

Neither. I prefer either CoffeeCrisp, or Mars, or Snickers, or KitKat, or even assorted chocolates from Lindt.

Old Post 11-08-12 19:06
188DarkRevived is offline Profile || Click here to Send 188DarkRevived a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
GhostlyDeath
Forum Retard

I hope to avoid sugary foods to preserve my teeth.

However, when I did used to eat candy bars, I would pretty much only eat Twix. But I only remember it being a single bar and not two in a package.

All we need now is a poll asking about which side of the white and black cookie you eat first.

Old Post 11-08-12 19:14
GhostlyDeath is offline Profile || Click here to Send GhostlyDeath a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Enjay
ASK ME ABOUT FOOTBALL / STEAM / DEAD CELEBRITIES / THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT

Hmmm... pervasive advertising gimmick is pervasive.

Old Post 11-08-12 19:36
Enjay is offline Profile || Click here to Send Enjay a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Captain Toenail
Forum Regular

I've moved to the stronger stuff.. 85% chocolate. It's better, healthier and has less sugar than milk chocolate. I tried to look for something that doesn't have any sugar, but it seems they all have some.

That stuff is bogging. I'm a type 1 diabetic, I have a legit reason to worry about sugar content and I would (and sometimes do) eat a Twix.

It's only about the same carbohydrate content as two slices of bread, just in purer sugary form. I can work that off by walking the dog or 4 units of insulin. Trivial. Really nothing to worry about for a perfectly healthy person, seriously.

Sorry, it just annoys me when I see 'fitness freaks' worrying about such minor sugar content like it's suddenly going to make them explode or something. Just enjoy a biscuit every so often, (unless you are a giant quivering blob of course, in which case you do need to exercise! :P)

Old Post 11-08-12 20:00
Captain Toenail is offline Profile || Click here to Send Captain Toenail a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Technician
Still no custom title

http://photobucket.com/albums/v20/flymonkey102/IGN/GIFS/twix.gif

Old Post 11-08-12 20:15
Technician is offline Profile || Click here to Send Technician a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
PRIMEVAL

Right, because I don't want to be wrong.

Old Post 11-08-12 20:34
PRIMEVAL is offline Profile || Click here to Send PRIMEVAL a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Stygian

I just sort of coast through life, oblivious, without making any observations about anything, so I have no idea which Twix I eat first.

Old Post 11-08-12 20:50
Stygian is offline Profile || Click here to Send Stygian a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote