User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Source port idea! [hush, child, there are grown-ups talking]

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 10:29.   
LakiSoft
Banned

Guys, i wanted a chat about source port idea. Plz stop with this license political shit for GOD SAKE!

Old Post 11-14-12 15:07
LakiSoft is offline Profile || Click here to Send LakiSoft a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Sodaholic
I feel justified yet disgusted with myself at the same time

LakiSoft said:
Guys, i wanted a chat about source port idea. Plz stop with this license political shit for GOD SAKE!

You do realize that the last time you were complaining about this that your complaints were helled, right?

Old Post 11-14-12 15:18
Sodaholic is offline Profile || Click here to Send Sodaholic a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
LakiSoft
Banned

Sodaholic said:

You do realize that the last time you were complaining about this that your complaints were helled, right?

What?! That was failed project. What the hell you talking about? Listen, i just wanted to ask what you think about my idea. nothing more. i didn't wanted this license shit! I will be happy if this get HELLED soon!

Old Post 11-14-12 15:22
LakiSoft is offline Profile || Click here to Send LakiSoft a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Sodaholic
I feel justified yet disgusted with myself at the same time

LakiSoft said:
What the hell you talking about?

This.

http://www.doomworld.com/vb/post-he...grow-up-please/

Old Post 11-14-12 15:28
Sodaholic is offline Profile || Click here to Send Sodaholic a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
LakiSoft
Banned

Sodaholic said:

This.

http://www.doomworld.com/vb/post-he...grow-up-please/

Uh. i wondered why my messages dissapeared. But plz stop this guy. Plz Plz plz plz I understand all.

Old Post 11-14-12 15:30
Maes
I like big butts!

When Sodaholic states that something is retarted, you know you've got a real piece of work in your hands.

Old Post 11-14-12 16:04
Maes is offline Profile || Click here to Send Maes a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote