User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Just Another One of Those Days..

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:31.   
noob doomer

Last week of term and I have both a Computational Plasma Physics report AND an ICF (Inertial Confinement Fusion) lab report to complete and hand in by Friday.

I stayed at home today to finish the report, so far all I've really done is finish Series 3 of Spiderman.

I also had a wank earlier and accidentally splooged on my Plasma Diagnostics book which I was using for referencing. I mean Goddamn can this day get more ridiculous?

Old Post 12-11-12 17:12
noob doomer is offline Profile || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Eris Falling
Forum Staple

noob doomer said:
I also had a wank earlier and accidentally splooged on my Plasma Diagnostics book which I was using for referencing.

Thanks for sharing this lovely information with us.

Old Post 12-11-12 17:13
Eris Falling is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ribbiks

It's just one of those days, where you don't want to wake up,
everything is fucked! everybody sucks!

Old Post 12-11-12 17:16
Ribbiks is offline Profile || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Maes
I like big butts!

noob doomer said:
I mean Goddamn can this day get more ridiculous?

You could have eaten some ridiculously spicy food that would give you a chocolate shotgun while doing all of the above, so at the end of the day you'd be absolutely drained, dehydrated, and feeling completely worthless.

Old Post 12-11-12 17:19
Maes is offline Profile || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Eris Falling
Forum Staple

Maes said:

You could have eaten some ridiculously spicy food that would give you a chocolate shotgun while doing all of the above, so at the end of the day you'd be absolutely drained, dehydrated, and feeling completely worthless.

When I saw the words 'chocolate shotgun' I must confess, I let out a high-pitched childish giggle.

Old Post 12-11-12 17:24
Eris Falling is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
noob doomer

Well sorry disappoint you, but so far I've only stuffed my face with Malted Milk biscuits!

Old Post 12-11-12 17:53
noob doomer is offline Profile || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Eris Falling
Forum Staple

noob doomer said:
I've only stuffed my face with Malted Milk biscuits!

So I'm guessing your Plasma Diagnostics weren't the only thing you splooged on...

Old Post 12-11-12 17:56