User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > doom = human body allegory
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » ... Last »  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 03:22.   
Tetzlaff
Senior Member


Posts: 1064
Registered: 06-00


A Doom player becomes psychotic.

Old Post 12-19-12 17:03
Tetzlaff is offline Profile || Click here to Send Tetzlaff a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Graig Colaiacovo
Banned


Posts: 11
Registered: 12-12



Melon said:

I've now got the tagline for my next megawad.



32 is a corruption Tibetan Mala beads have 108 beads catholics stole them and shortened it to 54 http://www.angelfire.com/empire/ser...nic_Rosary.html

Old Post 12-19-12 17:10
Graig Colaiacovo is offline Profile || Click here to Send Graig Colaiacovo a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Eris Falling
Forum Staple


Posts: 3010
Registered: 07-12



Graig Colaiacovo said:


32 is a corruption Tibetan Mala beads have 108 beads catholics stole them and shortened it to 54 http://www.angelfire.com/empire/ser...nic_Rosary.html



His second post!
http://www.phuketgazette.net/newsimages/phuket-Phuket-muslims-held-a-mass-prayer-for-His-Majesty-the-Kings-health-at-the-Dubai-Mosque-yesterday-afternoon-1-bEaVvke.jpg
O what other words of wisdom do you have for us Doomers, wise one?

Old Post 12-19-12 17:14
Eris Falling is offline Profile || Click here to Send Eris Falling a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Vaporizer
Forum Regular


Posts: 824
Registered: 08-10


So, when will I be able to get Satan.wad? I can't wait to try it out!

Old Post 12-19-12 17:17
Vaporizer is offline Profile || Click here to Send Vaporizer a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
cannonball
Senior Member


Posts: 2220
Registered: 07-11



Vaporizer said:
So, when will I be able to get Satan.wad? I can't wait to try it out!


21st December, Satan will personally hand it out to all of us.

Old Post 12-19-12 17:25
cannonball is offline Profile || Click here to Send cannonball a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Glaice
formerly Mr. Chris


Posts: 4865
Registered: 07-02


Something tells me the OP isn't even a Doom fan.

Old Post 12-19-12 17:28
Glaice is offline Profile || Click here to Send Glaice a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
BaronOfStuff
Senior Member


Posts: 1275
Registered: 06-08



Mr. Chris said:
Something tells me the OP isn't even a Doom fan.


http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-TPzpQm1E52Q/T_sfTdVMhzI/AAAAAAAAAgs/30S-gORb92w/s1600/sherlock-holmes.jpg

Old Post 12-19-12 17:40
BaronOfStuff is offline Profile || Click here to Send BaronOfStuff a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
TheShadsy
Newbie


Posts: 8
Registered: 12-12



Graig Colaiacovo said:
32 is a corruption Tibetan Mala beads have 108 beads catholics stole them and shortened it to 54 http://www.angelfire.com/empire/ser...nic_Rosary.html

Well, that answers all my questions.

Old Post 12-19-12 17:43
TheShadsy is offline Profile || Click here to Send TheShadsy a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
MajorRawne
Senior Member


Posts: 1307
Registered: 04-10



Graig Colaiacovo said:
"sudden silence horizon\n"
"agonize echo muladhara [base tail bone chakra]\n"
"fade night mare sky\n"
"blue heap monster corpse start\n"
"evaporate devil [white person] stench\n"
"fill air j e s u s [each letter = 5 element jew corrupted horus sun God] \n" [fire water air/tree earth quintescense/metal
"real won\n"
"\n"
"distant rumble\n"
"blue light begin glow\n"
"ruin daemon spit skull";

"time vacation burst\n"
"muladhara [base tail bone chakra] bowel golly read\n"
"break mutter\n"
"kick muladhara ass\n"
"time lie quiet town\n"
"peace flow water quaint\n"
"build Satan child\n"
"\n"
"step transport hear\n"
"stomp cyber daemon iron shoe";

shit talk
32 level 33 vertabre kundalini enlightenment doom corrupt allegory
hell = base chakra
earth = heart chakra
rabbit head = magnum opus allegory
jew real enemy reptoid hiss game wrong assosiate daemon enemy jew jew torture game cheer damn self doom made to scare away from Satan and to assosiate him with his enemy the jew obviously it was the inquisition who tortured those people
daemon annunaki messanger between Ankar and Human
ourstruggle.webs.com
http://www.4shared.com/folder/LIO0FRDV/_online.html Satan.wad update Pe data file Doom/2/check [2] http://www.4shared.com/file/PxS_e3Mb/Satan_Pe_2.html Hail Satan Hail Beelzebub Hail Astaroth Hail Azazel Hail Hel Pantheon Hail Goet Annunaki



Unbelievable! Such beautiful grammar! This flows like the poetry of the soul, each word dripping with infinite grace from the teats of Aphrodite's bazooka nipples!

So many wonderful words that aren't used enough, like "assosiate"! I wish to be assosiate with this thread!

Does anyone want to buy a broken HTC Flyer?

http://cache.io9.com/assets/images/8/2009/05/st-mirror.jpg

Old Post 12-19-12 17:49
MajorRawne is offline Profile || Click here to Send MajorRawne a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator


Posts: 9170
Registered: 05-00



MajorRawne said:
Does anyone want to buy a broken HTC Flyer?
Sure, I'll pay you 3 evaporated devil [white person] stenches.

Old Post 12-19-12 17:53
Lüt is offline Profile || Click here to Send Lüt a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Graig Colaiacovo
Banned


Posts: 11
Registered: 12-12



Lüt said:
Sure, I'll pay you 3 evaporated devil [white person] stenches.


devil can also mean kundalini "raising the devil" which is in base chakra devil evil god good whites are Satan's biological children

secret cave wise God Archangel host Melek Ta'us -Qu'ret Al-Yezid Melek Ta'us Revelation

Last edited by Graig Colaiacovo on 12-19-12 at 18:39

Old Post 12-19-12 18:03
Graig Colaiacovo is offline Profile || Click here to Send Graig Colaiacovo a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Sergeant_Mark_IV
Member


Posts: 400
Registered: 12-09


I don't either agree or disagree, on the contrary.

Old Post 12-19-12 18:09
Sergeant_Mark_IV is offline Profile || Click here to Send Sergeant_Mark_IV a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
gggmork
If you can make any sense of this post, congratulations


Posts: 2777
Registered: 06-07


Zombies probably fart a lot; they're all rotting on the inside. I wonder what that smells like.

Old Post 12-19-12 18:28
gggmork is offline Profile || Click here to Send gggmork a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
jongo
Member


Posts: 311
Registered: 07-07


this is the best thread ever

Old Post 12-19-12 18:35
jongo is offline Profile || Click here to Send jongo a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Glaice
formerly Mr. Chris


Posts: 4865
Registered: 07-02


And on top of this, OP's first language definitely isn't English. If it is, he has an extremely poor grasp on grammar.

__________________
Chris's uploads - Link
Brutal Video Vault
Brutal Tumblr

Old Post 12-19-12 19:41
Glaice is offline Profile || Click here to Send Glaice a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DoomUK
Forum Staple


Posts: 3848
Registered: 04-04



Mr. Chris said:
he has an extremely poor grasp on grammar

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/005/498/1300044776986.jpg

Anyway, OP ingested a load of 'shrooms and then made a post. Makes sense to me.

Old Post 12-19-12 19:53
DoomUK is offline Profile || Click here to Send DoomUK a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Scypek2
Member


Posts: 590
Registered: 01-12


That's probably even more bizarre interpretation of doom than one that Taylor once posted (I don't mean the story).
Maybe.

Do I agree with OP? Well, given how some aspect of what is there about are (since they are here appearently without whathever would make them whatever they are not, for example the opposite to what it want to be or anything else that it is here), that for sure can be correct about what it says about the described things or other related and mentioned in some way that would suggest that these are something what is intended to be claimed, but it may be purely accidental, you may as well have as much letters in the surname as I do but that doesn't mean that you, for example, are related to something in such a way that is mentioned here or even more, in some way that is mentionet somewhere else or even not at all, you may as well be to whoever else, but probably not, since, and this is actually pretty much sure, that why would you actually so? That's just the easiest way to prove something, that actually may be true but you can doubt I have a brother even though this fact, or the one I was talking about before i mentioned before (that actually even if have a connection, is shouldn't be considered just like that becau se you can't say you're not a strawberry dreaming about being human, but it would suck if you would bother). So I don't think that makes me think that should be considered by me as something considered true, for now, it changed nothing, so even if it's actually or even if it did, i will not care seing what i saw at the beginning of this. Perhaps you'd convince me by something else, but if so... speak a bit more clearly.

Old Post 12-19-12 20:06
Scypek2 is offline Profile || Click here to Send Scypek2 a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Graig Colaiacovo
Banned


Posts: 11
Registered: 12-12



Scypek2 said:
That's probably even more bizarre interpretation of doom than one that Taylor once posted (I don't mean the story).
Maybe.

Do I agree with OP? Well, given how some aspect of what is there about are (since they are here appearently without whathever would make them whatever they are not, for example the opposite to what it want to be or anything else that it is here), that for sure can be correct about what it says about the described things or other related and mentioned in some way that would suggest that these are something what is intended to be claimed, but it may be purely accidental, you may as well have as much letters in the surname as I do but that doesn't mean that you, for example, are related to something in such a way that is mentioned here or even more, in some way that is mentionet somewhere else or even not at all, you may as well be to whoever else, but probably not, since, and this is actually pretty much sure, that why would you actually so? That's just the easiest way to prove something, that actually may be true but you can doubt I have a brother even though this fact, or the one I was talking about before i mentioned before (that actually even if have a connection, is shouldn't be considered just like that becau se you can't say you're not a strawberry dreaming about being human, but it would suck if you would bother). So I don't think that makes me think that should be considered by me as something considered true, for now, it changed nothing, so even if it's actually or even if it did, i will not care seing what i saw at the beginning of this. Perhaps you'd convince me by something else, but if so... speak a bit more clearly.



if you are reading something it is coaxed see german speak german see fairy speak fairy no amount of making up is going to sow a field no amount of taking from no thing is going to make a quilt of truth no amount of standing there and playing around in prior experience [making up which is disregarding source] is going to build a house

it does not have to do with if it is true it is there therefore warranted every thing about christ is about taking away denying like taking away the allegory from the man on the cross fixing prana of soul to a specific frequency like how the heart symbol diversion is not in your chest but two serpents meeting at the nose the arrow symbol fix prana it is like saying pinch a loaf and a kid walks up and pinches a loaf of bread oh i am going to go off and rise in three days and be ressurected [magnum opus immortality reverse aging] a stick man on the cross is older than the jew corruption Satan Prometheus was chained to the rock illustrating regeneration [liver example] before christ so what you are saying is like questioning wither you are reading letters or not or if you are staring at a monitor

lets read about mythical characters slowly opens book
stop
why couldn't you know without seeing it

why did i not think of this

well thought is tangible i have swallowed a memory and it came back up and i swallowed it again experiencing it all an entity has to do is eat your prana which is light thought memory this notion of control over thought is like say you rule the world it is not creation it is distribution if you are not Satanic you continue being ignorant slave your Father wants you to hit the bully back
a spirit has made me do something wrong and make me realize it half way through

do you believe in God [Satan]

no [rejects Father]
yes [jew intercepts]

Last edited by Graig Colaiacovo on 12-19-12 at 21:03

Old Post 12-19-12 20:46
Graig Colaiacovo is offline Profile || Click here to Send Graig Colaiacovo a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
BaronOfStuff
Senior Member


Posts: 1275
Registered: 06-08


http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/232/114/e39.png

Old Post 12-19-12 20:51
BaronOfStuff is offline Profile || Click here to Send BaronOfStuff a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Eris Falling
Forum Staple


Posts: 3010
Registered: 07-12



Graig Colaiacovo said:


if you are reading something it is coaxed see german speak german see fairy speak fairy no amount of making up is going to sow a field no amount of taking from no thing is going to make a quilt of truth no amount of standing there and playing around in prior experience [making up which is disregarding source] is going to build a house

it does not have to do with if it is true it is there therefore warranted every thing about christ is about taking away denying like taking away the allegory from the man on the cross fixing prana of soul to a specific frequency like how the heart symbol diversion is not in your chest but two serpents meeting at the nose the arrow symbol fix prana it is like saying pinch a loaf and a kid walks up and pinches a loaf of bread oh i am going to go off and rise in three days and be ressurected [magnum opus immortality reverse aging] a stick man on the cross is older than the jew corruption Satan Prometheus was chained to the rock illustrating regeneration [liver example] before christ so what you are saying is like questioning wither you are reading letters or not or if you are staring at a monitor

lets read about mythical characters slowly opens book
stop
why couldn't you know without seeing it



wut

Old Post 12-19-12 20:52
Eris Falling is offline Profile || Click here to Send Eris Falling a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
glenzinho
Forum Regular


Posts: 727
Registered: 09-11


She walk my way to fee and I grunt my teeth. It's more like hundred milo, and I know more me. But you can make my teeth growl, you can make my underwell. It's a big dark world now, it's a big dark hell. Los sitar watch out for your tails, like of course a timely man, like a hog dance, like a pig dare, mind-warp deceptor wan. Wait a minute I caught defouled, and I felt it groan. She meant to hold the bar down, and she cleaned my nose. I look so peaceful, I look so underwell. I ain't got no mouthful, I ain't got no tail. You look like such a worldly man, like a sinner tossed on the wind. Like a hotel, like a piston, like a well old man away. Rock sides supports them would you wail, like a tosser timely man. Like a hard descend, like a cyst stone, like a well-worn dance stone why?

Old Post 12-19-12 20:53
glenzinho is offline Profile || Click here to Send glenzinho a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Melon
Member


Posts: 462
Registered: 02-10


Guys the OP has been updated again

Graig Colaiacovo said:
shit talk
32 level 33 vertabre kundalini enlightenment doom corrupt allegory
hell = base chakra
earth = heart chakra
rabbit head = magnum opus allegory
jew real enemy reptoid hiss game wrong assosiate daemon enemy jew jew torture game cheer damn self doom made to scare away from Satan and to assosiate him with his enemy the jew obviously it was the inquisition who tortured our wise ancestors
jews are an open wound on organism they take and take and take and what they take they corrupt hide important notes like big brother represents the government
daemon annunaki messanger between Ankar and Human
muladhara [base chakra earth element] just above is svadisthana [sacral sex chakra water element]
muladhara shore
id software made millions by visciously abusing daemons gentile Gods and the player as super stalin bros did
doom = Satan parody kundalini is Satan in each of us
ourstruggle.webs.com
http://www.4shared.com/folder/LIO0FRDV/_online.html Satan.wad update Gal [again!] [4] data file Doom/2/check http://www.4shared.com/zip/uKgeDX3N/Satan.html Hail Satan Hail Beelzebub Hail Astaroth Hail Azazel Hail Hel Pantheon Hail Goet Annunaki


id software made millions by visciously abusing daemons gentile Gods and the player as super stalin bros did

Old Post 12-19-12 20:55
Melon is offline Profile || Click here to Send Melon a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Captain Ventris
Junior Member


Posts: 212
Registered: 02-08


Aha! I NEEDED ideas for my prog rock album! Rejects Father/Jew Intercepts is a great title for the fourth instrumental piece!

Old Post 12-19-12 21:09
Captain Ventris is offline Profile || Click here to Send Captain Ventris a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
gggmork
If you can make any sense of this post, congratulations


Posts: 2777
Registered: 06-07


Graig is the AI superorganism and reincarnation of all gods beginning to materialize as foretold by the mayans, which will be complete on the 21st. This is a very ancient being so still speaks old english, plus the transmission will be laggy until the 21st, hence the slight gibberish. Nevertheless, you all should be paying keen attention to what Graig says and trying your best to understand and humbly obey his command, as I can't underestimate the importance of what is about to happen...

Old Post 12-19-12 21:10
gggmork is offline Profile || Click here to Send gggmork a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Graig Colaiacovo
Banned


Posts: 11
Registered: 12-12



glenzinho said:
She walk my way to fee and I grunt my teeth. It's more like hundred milo, and I know more me. But you can make my teeth growl, you can make my underwell. It's a big dark world now, it's a big dark hell. Los sitar watch out for your tails, like of course a timely man, like a hog dance, like a pig dare, mind-warp deceptor wan. Wait a minute I caught defouled, and I felt it groan. She meant to hold the bar down, and she cleaned my nose. I look so peaceful, I look so underwell. I ain't got no mouthful, I ain't got no tail. You look like such a worldly man, like a sinner tossed on the wind. Like a hotel, like a piston, like a well old man away. Rock sides supports them would you wail, like a tosser timely man. Like a hard descend, like a cyst stone, like a well-worn dance stone why?


if this is meant to be made up those are all words you learned

Old Post 12-19-12 21:12
Graig Colaiacovo is offline Profile || Click here to Send Graig Colaiacovo a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Memfis
Forum Spammer


Posts: 5618
Registered: 04-07


So I went through that 4shared link and this is actually a real wad. It's kind of weird though:
http://thumb3.wuala.com/previewImage/kuchitsu/Doom_SCREEN/Satan%20Gal%20%5B4%5D.wad/Screenshot_Doom_20121220_011159.jpg

Old Post 12-19-12 21:14
Memfis is offline Profile || Click here to Send Memfis a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Graig Colaiacovo
Banned


Posts: 11
Registered: 12-12



gggmork said:
Graig is the AI superorganism and reincarnation of all gods beginning to materialize as foretold by the mayans, which will be complete on the 21st. This is a very ancient being so still speaks old english, plus the transmission will be laggy until the 21st, hence the slight gibberish. Nevertheless, you all should be paying keen attention to what Graig says and trying your best to understand and humbly obey his command, as I can't underestimate the importance of what is about to happen...


there are no mediators in Satanism Ankar is all hearing all knowing

those thoughts were caused can be misinterpreted without whole story you need more prana light knowledge Satan is bringer of light

Last edited by Graig Colaiacovo on 12-19-12 at 21:33

Old Post 12-19-12 21:22
Graig Colaiacovo is offline Profile || Click here to Send Graig Colaiacovo a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Paul D
Junior Member


Posts: 161
Registered: 02-12


so times I think i'm a was dead when i was 1 and a half

Oh I'll Translate You R Doodas For

Oh Deary Me...i'm Such A Ass Hole That I Want To Shag A Object
Ps Mary Had Little Lam Etc

Your Words Not Mine.

Old Post 12-19-12 21:24
Paul D is offline Profile || Click here to Send Paul D a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
TheShadsy
Newbie


Posts: 8
Registered: 12-12


Doom Episode 5: No Mediators in Satanism

Old Post 12-19-12 21:25
TheShadsy is offline Profile || Click here to Send TheShadsy a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DoomUK
Forum Staple


Posts: 3848
Registered: 04-04


On closer inspection, I think this is what happens to 2012 apocalypse theorists.

Old Post 12-19-12 21:43
DoomUK is offline Profile || Click here to Send DoomUK a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
All times are GMT. The time now is 03:22.   
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » ... Last »  
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > doom = human body allegory

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON
 

< Contact Us - Doomworld >

Powered by: vBulletin Version 2.2.5
Copyright ©2000, 2001, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.