User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > doom = human body allegory
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 13:03.   
cannonball

I smell a jokewad coming, oh and clean up in aisle 1

Old Post 12-20-12 23:08
cannonball is offline Profile || Click here to Send cannonball a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
BaronOfStuff

cannonball said:
I smell a jokewad coming, oh and clean up in aisle 1

Dohoho, I see what you did there.

Old Post 12-20-12 23:11
BaronOfStuff is offline Profile || Click here to Send BaronOfStuff a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
MajorRawne

This could be the ultimate irony! I hate jokewads, but end up being part of the greatest jokewad of all TIME!!!!!!1!11one

Fate genuinely rocks.

Old Post 12-20-12 23:21
MajorRawne is offline Profile || Click here to Send MajorRawne a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
esselfortium
A Major Doomworld Concern

This thread is for Graig's wad and (possibly) related conspiratorial ramblings, not for you guys to make poopie jokes.

Old Post 12-20-12 23:22
esselfortium is offline Profile || Click here to Send esselfortium a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lizardcommando
I'm a good person because I like dogs

I thought that dude's post was written in Lorem Ipsum.

Old Post 12-20-12 23:25
Lizardcommando is offline Profile || Click here to Send Lizardcommando a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
MajorRawne

esselfortium said:
This thread is for Graig's wad and (possibly) related conspiratorial ramblings, not for you guys to make poopie jokes.

Please tell me you don't think this bloke actually has something to say? Unless I lack the necessary gene to see the sense in his meaningess strings of blabber.

Old Post 12-20-12 23:40
MajorRawne is offline Profile || Click here to Send MajorRawne a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
(empty)
Mini-Member

Did anybody save the .wads? They seem to have been removed.

Old Post 12-20-12 23:47
(empty) is offline Profile || Click here to Send (empty) a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Tarnsman
Forum Regular

MajorRawne said:

Please tell me you don't think this bloke actually has something to say?

He clearly has a lot to say. I think you should stop being bigoted towards the vocabulary-challenged.

Old Post 12-20-12 23:55
Tarnsman is offline Profile || Click here to Send Tarnsman a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
VylePhinder
Banned

I think Essel and Tarnsman are the same person on two different computers...

Old Post 12-21-12 02:23
VylePhinder is offline Profile || Click here to Send VylePhinder a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
BlackFish
Forum Spammer

I'd love to play the wad if someone uploaded them to drdteam or whatever.

Also, according to this thread I must be a burrito.

Old Post 12-21-12 03:02
BlackFish is offline Profile || Click here to Send BlackFish a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Obsidian
Forum Staple

*Eats BlackFish*

Old Post 12-21-12 03:15
Obsidian is offline Profile || Click here to Send Obsidian a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
TheShadsy

BlackFish said:
I'd love to play the wad if someone uploaded them to drdteam or whatever.

Also, according to this thread I must be a burrito.

It's sadly not as exciting as you'd expect. It's a gameplay-only wad where every enemy is a crucified Jesus and every sound is this weird buzzing noise. The best part is that every single text string has been rewritten into the OP's weird phraseology and worldview, even Chex Quest phrases.

For the curious: http://www.sendspace.com/file/lhi2aq

Old Post 12-21-12 03:43
TheShadsy is offline Profile || Click here to Send TheShadsy a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Shadow Hog
Forum Regular

Well, the added difficulty settings are interesting, I guess. Kinda like that one of them starts you off with Berserk, too.

Old Post 12-21-12 05:04
Shadow Hog is offline Profile || Click here to Send Shadow Hog a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ragnor
I do see the humour in a mod sneakily changing my title

MajorRawne said:
I'd LOVE to start it but am probably the least qualified person here!

THE 33rd VERTEBRAE
32 levels of SATAN

Idea ripped from the mad ramblings of "Graig Colaiacovo", a.k.a. "The Village Idiot of 2012". Map name followed by the bullshit which inspired it (where these differ).

EPISODE 1

Map 01: Funeral Shroud ("bury cloth")
Map 02: Dragon Killers ("all dragon killing")
Map 03: Satan Data
Map 04: I Fought Him Also
Map 05: Animating Force ("[prana is animating force...")
Map 06: Vibration of the Universe ("...every thing moves vibrates]")
Map 07: Atheists Nil (from KiiiYiiiKiiiA's Jabba picture)
Map 08: Your Brain Will Spring a Leak ("brain spring leak")
Map 09: Something To Touch ("vibrate spirit needs something to touch")

DEAR GOD THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN. Cacoward material for sure!

Super Stalin Brothers for Episode 1 boss fight, must happen.

Old Post 12-21-12 05:59
Ragnor is offline Profile || Click here to Send Ragnor a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
TheMionicDonut

Josef Stalin and his brother Hitler Stalin.

Old Post 12-21-12 06:20
TheMionicDonut is offline Profile || Click here to Send TheMionicDonut a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
esselfortium

VylePhinder said:
I think Essel and Tarnsman are the same person on two different computers...

We've been found out! D:

Old Post 12-21-12 06:30
esselfortium is offline Profile || Click here to Send esselfortium a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
VylePhinder
Banned

esselfortium said:

We've been found out! D:

LOL

Old Post 12-21-12 07:50
VylePhinder is offline Profile || Click here to Send VylePhinder a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
MajorRawne

MAJOR RAWNE'S SECRET SHAME

Tanith officer accused of "bigotry" towards spam bots

Appalling behaviour by Doomworld forum member Major Rawne was sensationally exposed yesterday. It is against internet law to discriminate against spam bots, automated messengers who post gibberish on web forums.

"This is blatant discrimination," said some random Doomworld member. "Major Rawne needs to consider the feelings of trolls and computerised spammers."

We contacted the DISGUSTING PIG Major Rawne for comment.

"Feth off you thick get," he snapped. "Stop being so bloody stupid."

More as it happens.

Old Post 12-21-12 08:22
Tarnsman
Forum Regular

esselfortium said:

We've been found out! D:

Thank god we.... er... I invented a way to teleport from the East Coast of the US to the West Coast of the US in order to post under two different accounts.

Old Post 12-21-12 08:47
Tarnsman is offline Profile || Click here to Send Tarnsman a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
printz
CRAZY DUMB ZEALOT

So, this thread is about Back to Saturn X 2 and the new maddening monsters in it?

Tarnsman said:

Thank god we.... er... I invented a way to teleport from the East Coast of the US to the West Coast of the US in order to post under two different accounts.

And you are a forum administrator in disguise?

Old Post 12-21-12 09:27
printz is online now Profile || Click here to Send printz a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Phobus
Forum Staple

Tarnsformers! Admins in disguise! Tarnsformers! More than meets the eyes!

Old Post 12-21-12 09:55
Phobus is offline Profile || Click here to Send Phobus a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
TheEndOfUs

Im scared, what is this?

Old Post 12-21-12 11:22
TheEndOfUs is offline Profile || Click here to Send TheEndOfUs a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ragnor
I do see the humour in a mod sneakily changing my title

The pinnacle of evolution.

Old Post 12-21-12 12:01
Ragnor is offline Profile || Click here to Send Ragnor a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
BlackFish
Forum Spammer

The language lump is an odd read indeed.
code:
// Cast list (must appear in this order) CC_ZOMBIE = "jew"; CC_SHOTGUN = "jew"; CC_HEAVY = "jew"; CC_IMP = "jew"; CC_DEMON = "jew"; CC_LOST = "jew"; CC_CACO = "jew"; CC_HELL = "jew"; CC_BARON = "jew"; CC_ARACH = "jew"; CC_PAIN = "jew"; CC_REVEN = "jew"; CC_MANCU = "jew"; CC_ARCH = "jew"; CC_SPIDER = "jew"; CC_CYBER = "jew"; CC_HERO = "heros";

Old Post 12-21-12 15:31
BlackFish is offline Profile || Click here to Send BlackFish a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
MajorRawne

You admins can play your name-changing, continent-spanning quest to control us. We will not give in to your mind games!

Seriously, I am actually embarrassed people really think the OP has some kind of language problem... unless, of course, he's speaking Voynich. If that's how it translates into English, what the hell is he typing into Babelfish??

esselfortium said:

Tarnsman said:
He clearly has a lot to say. I think you should stop being bigoted towards the vocabulary-challenged.

Vaporizer said:
He just wants some feedback for his wad.

Graig Colaiacovo said:

if you are reading something it is coaxed see german speak german see fairy speak fairy no amount of making up is going to sow a field no amount of taking from no thing is going to make a quilt of truth no amount of standing there and playing around in prior experience [making up which is disregarding source] is going to build a house

do you believe in God [Satan]

no [rejects Father]
yes [jew intercepts]

Old Post 12-21-12 16:18
Sokoro

So, once again, stupid wads made by insane authors like Doomguy2000 and Graig Colaiacovo get more attention than honest work.
Shame on you Doomworld, You Fail It <!>

Old Post 12-21-12 18:13
Sokoro is offline Profile || Click here to Send Sokoro a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Phobus
Forum Staple

I and, I imagine, many others aren't paying any attention to any sort of Doom-related stuff here. This is purely a thread to laugh at the OP.

Old Post 12-21-12 18:16
Phobus is offline Profile || Click here to Send Phobus a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
esselfortium

MajorRawne: I don't think he has a language problem, I think he's the new prophet of Doomworld and more to the point I definitely don't think this is your project thread. :P

Old Post 12-21-12 18:17
MajorRawne

Nah, the project was just a piss-take of the OP, but I would like to use some of the map names in future :P

Old Post 12-21-12 19:22
baronofheck82

Does not compute.

Old Post 12-21-12 19:57
baronofheck82 is offline Profile || Click here to Send baronofheck82 a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote