User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > R-7 Semyorka [idiotic cold war conspiracy theory]

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 02:57.   
idSoftware981
Banned

Sorry for the bump but I have news.

President Vladimir Putin is recreating the Soviet Union under Eurasian Union and hopes to start Second Cold War with us.

Well, umm... what do you guys think?! Anyways sorry for the bump. :P

Old Post 12-22-12 02:56
idSoftware981 is offline Profile || Click here to Send idSoftware981 a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Bucket
ROCK & LOAD
COCK BEEN BLOWED
IN YOUR MOUTH,
MANJUICE EXPLOAD

Is that what Putin wants to do? Do you have a quote of him saying he wants another Cold War?
Or is this more nationalist dick-waving?

Old Post 12-22-12 04:11
Bucket is online now Profile || Click here to Send Bucket a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DoomUK
Forum Staple

Csonicgo said:
Of course my father remembers the cold war, or as he put it, "the greatest dick measuring contest ever held".

Such a beautiful way of summarising it.

Anyway, now I want to watch Dr. Strangelove again.

Old Post 12-22-12 08:46
DoomUK is offline Profile || Click here to Send DoomUK a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
idSoftware981
Banned

http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/eurasian...x-soviet-union/

Russian President Vladimir Putin has plans to turn a nascent Customs Union comprised of Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan for free trade into a Eurasian Union that includes all of Eurasia, countries of Central and even East Asia, according to a report from Joseph Farahís G2 Bulletin.

Russia already has initiated efforts with countries such as Vietnam in the Far East to undertake more economic and military trade.

While development of the Eurasian Union has been slow, it is expected to formally come into existence in 2015.

Analysts believe it is Putinís vision to use the Eurasian Union as a basis to reclaim the nation-states which were once part of the Soviet Union Ė and then some.

Putinís efforts to bring Asian countries into the Eurasian Union reflect his desire to expand into a greater economic union with countries with which Russia has expanded trade. Ultimately it could be a big free-trade zone.

Some of this thinking became increasingly apparent at the recent Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit in Vladivostok. At the summit, Putin said he wants to promote active collaboration between the existing Customs Union and the Asia-Pacific countries.

He said that dozens of countries have sought trade agreements with the Customs Union, giving Putin the hope of expanding into a greater Eurasian Union.

Depending on the success of setting up successful trade with Vietnam, Putin envisions the country becoming an Asian hub for former Soviet states and perhaps other Asian nations.

While Putinís vision is to open a vast free trade zone from the Caucasus and Central Asia to the Far East, his motives also have a political intention. He continues to see China as a form of competition, both economically and politically, and sees the Eurasian Union as a way to check China in the region.

This could cause a potential future confrontation between Russia and China which already is asserting its military capability in the East and South China Seas and considers them being in its sphere of influence.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/eurasian...72BuKtyvlUvE.99

Pretty sure this could mean that once this is completed yeah. I'm pretty sure that once Eurasian Union is complete they are going to announce another Cold War with us... yep.

Also this is proof that a new Soviet Union is being created. So umm... guys what are your thoughts?! And if another Cold War does happen I'm just curious to how everybody will react?! Will people call each other Communists and turn people in simply for speaking Spanish/Russian?! Will people resort to McCarthyism?!

Old Post 12-22-12 13:56
idSoftware981 is offline Profile || Click here to Send idSoftware981 a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
188DarkRevived
Banned

idSoftware981 said:
President Vladimir Putin is recreating the Soviet Union under Eurasian Union and hopes to start Second Cold War with us.
Well, umm... what do you guys think?!

What do I think? I think the US media is intentionally stirring up some propaganda about my old native land as they always do.
Just because a new union of the same states begins forming doesn't mean that same mistakes are guaranteed to be repeated.
It's just like, if the USA suddenly got divided into independent nations and the economy started suffering, wouldn't you guys want for the states to join together again? Would such a union necessarily imply bad news for all? Of course it won't.

Old Post 12-23-12 05:00
188DarkRevived is offline Profile || Click here to Send 188DarkRevived a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
idSoftware981
Banned

I don't think it's a bad thing for Soviet Union to come back. If anything it's a good thing for Russia. At least now they can be a superpower again and they can uh scare America again. And the only rich people will be government!

LONG LIVE THE NEW SOVIET UNION UNDER VLADIMIR PUTIN! >

Old Post 12-23-12 23:25
Eris Falling
Forum Staple

idSoftware981 said:
I don't think it's a bad thing for Soviet Union to come back. If anything it's a good thing for Russia. At least now they can be a superpower again and they can uh scare America again. And the only rich people will be government!

LONG LIVE THE NEW SOVIET UNION UNDER VLADIMIR PUTIN! >

Everyone, just get the hell away from this thread now. This is 'Doom 4 should have' all over again.

Old Post 12-23-12 23:31
Eris Falling is offline Profile || Click here to Send Eris Falling a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
188DarkRevived
Banned

idSoftware981 said:
I don't think it's a bad thing for Soviet Union to come back. If anything it's a good thing for Russia.

It will definitely be a good thing for my retired grandmother in Ukraine because the existence of such a union would fix the economy, making many products on the market in her town more affordable for her.
It will also be a good thing for my dad. He would finally have 1 less reason to feel cranky about how the world turned out.
It will also be extremely good for earning medals at the Olympic Games, because more talented athletes could be grouped together under the same flag. MWOOOHAHAHAHA

Sorry folks, I just can't conceal my ethnic pride despite living in Canada for 20 years.

Old Post 12-24-12 03:13
188DarkRevived is offline Profile || Click here to Send 188DarkRevived a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fraggle
Filled with the code of Doom

idSoftware981 said:
Pretty sure this could mean that once this is completed yeah. I'm pretty sure that once Eurasian Union is complete they are going to announce another Cold War with us... yep.

Also this is proof that a new Soviet Union is being created. So umm... guys what are your thoughts?! And if another Cold War does happen I'm just curious to how everybody will react?! Will people call each other Communists and turn people in simply for speaking Spanish/Russian?! Will people resort to McCarthyism?!

I'm pretty sure you should stop leaping to conclusions. Also, cold wars are not "announced" by definition - that's why they're "cold". And this wasn't a good reason for bumping an old thread.

Old Post 12-24-12 14:02
fraggle is offline Profile || Click here to Send fraggle a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote