User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Reddit co-founder commits suicide

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 10:37.   
Mr. Freeze
etc.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/..._n_2462819.html

What a coward. I can't imagine how his family is dealing with the news.

Old Post 01-14-13 15:11
Mr. Freeze is offline Profile || Click here to Send Mr. Freeze a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
hardcore_gamer
Fáviti Member

Mr. Freeze said:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/..._n_2462819.html

Making a thread about someone who killed himself to call him a coward is in pretty bad taste, you know.

EDIT: Also, lolz at some of the stupid comments.

"I don't for one moment believe that this young man committed suicide and neither should you. People like former Senator Chris Dodd, the Senate Committee, Members of Congress and big business have a vested interest in this young man's death. So if you're someone with any sort of means that cares about truth and justice, use your clout, your expertise to investigate and expose the truth. Don't let his terrific sacrifices be in vain."

Old Post 01-14-13 15:55
hardcore_gamer is offline Profile || Click here to Send hardcore_gamer a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
exp(x)

Mr. Freeze said:
What a coward.

You're an idiot.

Old Post 01-14-13 16:12
exp(x) is offline Profile || Click here to Send exp(x) a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
dew
experts

Mr. Freeze said:

so judgemental. this guy had more money than you'll ever see. if he had any wife/kids (i dunno if that's the case), they don't have to lift a finger for several lifetimes. and if you mean his relatives' emotional devastation... heh, don't you have anything better to do than spout pro-life crap? schwartz suffered from depressions and he faced charges that would yield him several decades in prison.

Old Post 01-14-13 16:16
dew is online now Profile || Click here to Send dew a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fraggle
Filled with the code of Doom

How about someone with more sense starts this over?

Old Post 01-14-13 16:42
fraggle is offline Profile || Click here to Send fraggle a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
jute
My avatar grips his belt rather tightly.

He was facing 35 years in prison and $1 million in fines, all for the "crime" of illegally downloading academic journal articles with intent to distribute. What a fucked-up mess.

Mr. Freeze: you are an idiot.

Old Post 01-14-13 16:58
jute is offline Profile || Click here to Send jute a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote