User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > I decided to jump on the bandwagon of controversial video gaming.

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 03:35.   
MetroidJunkie

In following with the killing Teaparty zombies and the NRA President shooting game, I decided to make a very simple shooting range where you shoot targets with Democrats depicted on them. Just thought I'd level the playing field, the Republicans shouldn't have all the fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNLkcEXKJ7s

For gameplay footage.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1jx23hxzf449pi6

For the file.

Old Post 01-20-13 21:28
MetroidJunkie is offline Profile || Click here to Send MetroidJunkie a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Springy

Joke? I don't really see the funny side of shooting politicians to be quite honest with you. If this hits the media (somehow), it won't really be taken as a joke either games would just be scrutinized again.

Old Post 01-20-13 22:27
Springy is offline Profile || Click here to Send Springy a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
TheMionicDonut

This is not at all going to stir up controversy.

Old Post 01-20-13 22:27
TheMionicDonut is offline Profile || Click here to Send TheMionicDonut a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Springy

TheMionicDonut said:
This is not at all going to stir up controversy.

I know it won't but just saying. I do like the firing range style of game play though I just personally don't think it's that funny. Did you make the gun sprite btw?

Old Post 01-20-13 22:30
Springy is offline Profile || Click here to Send Springy a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Paul D

Stop trying to be edgy, nobody cares.

Old Post 01-20-13 22:32
Paul D is offline Profile || Click here to Send Paul D a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
MetroidJunkie

Springy said:

I know it won't but just saying. I do like the firing range style of game play though I just personally don't think it's that funny. Did you make the gun sprite btw?

I made the model in Blender.

Paul D said:
Stop trying to be edgy, nobody cares.

Tell that to the many articles posted on the game where you snipe the NRA President. I just wanted to see if there's hypocrisy, how the reaction would be different if Democrats are fictionally targeted instead of Republicans.

Old Post 01-20-13 22:33
MetroidJunkie is offline Profile || Click here to Send MetroidJunkie a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
esselfortium
A Major Doomworld Concern

Conceptually, this and any other "shoot the politicianz i dont like" game is about on the maturity level of "pull Justin Bieber's pants down and win a free iPod". Give me a break.

Or, at the very least, give me a free iPod.

Old Post 01-20-13 23:18
esselfortium is offline Profile || Click here to Send esselfortium a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Bucket
ROCK & LOAD
COCK BEEN BLOWED
IN YOUR MOUTH,
MANJUICE EXPLOAD

MetroidJunkie said:
how the reaction would be different if Democrats are fictionally targeted instead of Republicans.

You think those don't exist already? You could probably do a search on any "[person in the media] shooting game" and come up with something.

Old Post 01-20-13 23:29
Bucket is offline Profile || Click here to Send Bucket a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Enjay
ASK ME ABOUT FOOTBALL / STEAM / DEAD CELEBRITIES / THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT

esselfortium said:
"pull Justin Bieber's pants down and win a free iPod".

He he, snicker, chortle.

Oh, um. Yes, er immature.

Old Post 01-20-13 23:50
Enjay is offline Profile || Click here to Send Enjay a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
EvilNed01

Oh my god. This was the best damn mod I ever played.

When's the next Cacoward!? Can't wait!!

Old Post 01-20-13 23:51
EvilNed01 is offline Profile || Click here to Send EvilNed01 a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
scalliano
This door is opened elsewhere...

Thanks, but we're not exactly strapped for trollwads. NEXT!

Old Post 01-20-13 23:59
scalliano is offline Profile || Click here to Send scalliano a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
TheMionicDonut

Springy said:

I know it won't but just saying.

Check your sarcasm detector. I think it is broken.

Old Post 01-21-13 00:00
TheMionicDonut is offline Profile || Click here to Send TheMionicDonut a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote