User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Gimme 50 good reasons why DOOM should stay my favorite game of all time!

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 10:45.   
Mystery Man in 3D
Mini-Member

Help me defeat my OCD! Think of 50 really good reasons why DOOM, a game I love and enjoy playing, deserves to stay my Favorite Game of All Time.

For anyone who can do this, I'll reward them with a well-done MSPaint toon of any DOOM character of their choosing. I'm a great cartoonist BTW...

Old Post 02-01-13 21:09
Mystery Man in 3D is offline Profile || Click here to Send Mystery Man in 3D a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ribbiks

take some prozac

Old Post 02-01-13 21:15
Ribbiks is offline Profile || Click here to Send Ribbiks a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Eris Falling
Forum Staple

This again?

Old Post 02-01-13 21:20
Eris Falling is offline Profile || Click here to Send Eris Falling a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Mystery Man in 3D
Mini-Member

Look, the thread may make me sound like a retard, but I've spent EIGHT WHOLE YEARS going back and forth between favorite games, all thanks to my fucking OCD. I want it to stop! I want to have a favorite game that I can stick with literally forever.

I love DOOM, and I know that I enjoy playing the game over and over again. I need my OCD to be dealt with once and for all, and I'm hoping these 50 reasons will do the trick...

But if you wanna hell this or loser/ban me, go ahead. I won't take any offense to it and I'll still treat you as good friends.

EDIT (@ Eris): Oh boy. I forgot about that thread. Now I really do feel like a retard.
Go easy on me please, I really am a decent person.

Old Post 02-01-13 21:23
Mystery Man in 3D is offline Profile || Click here to Send Mystery Man in 3D a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DoomUK
Forum Staple

Why has there been such an influx of shitposters recently?

Old Post 02-01-13 21:39
DoomUK is offline Profile || Click here to Send DoomUK a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Enjay
ASK ME ABOUT FOOTBALL / STEAM / DEAD CELEBRITIES / THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT

You really need other people to you a list of 50 reasons why you should keep playing a game that you already love?

How about:

You love it, you love it, you love it, you love it, you love it, you love it, you love it, you love it, you love it, you love it, you love it, you love it, you love it, you love it, you love it, you love it, you love it, you love it, you love it, you love it, you love it, you love it, you love it, you love it, you love it, you love it, you love it, you love it, you love it, you love it, you love it, you love it, you love it, you love it, you love it, you love it, you love it, you love it, you love it, you love it, you love it, you love it, you love it, you love it, you love it, you love it, you love it, you love it, you love it and you love it?

Old Post 02-01-13 21:56
Enjay is offline Profile || Click here to Send Enjay a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote