User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Weed worse than cigs? [bump]

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 16:25.   
Zahid

As an Afghan Neighbor i got some real classy weed to smoke i found it less dangerous than cig in my 6 years experience...
schizophrenia apart

Old Post 02-14-13 12:31
Zahid is offline Profile || Click here to Send Zahid a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Jimi

You can eat cannabis and avoid all the smoking related health problems. Also the effects last longer, just that you also need to eat a bit more than if you were smoking, otherwise it won't have any effect.

So, I think cigarettes are worse. They smell bad when they're smoked, especially cigars. Everyone always seem to be smoking right at the doors to shops, etc, and if they're just walking around they often just throw the cigarette filters to the ground (which then also makes them throw other garbage to the ground too).

I think any mental health issues I got from cannabis came from it being illegal and getting treated like some sort of criminal.

Old Post 02-14-13 13:28
Jimi is online now Profile || Click here to Send Jimi a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Clonehunter
Forum Staple

Because this thread was in dire need of a revival.

Old Post 02-14-13 13:53
Clonehunter is online now Profile || Click here to Send Clonehunter a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote