User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Celebs bypass TSA security, probe ensues

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 13:06.   
Mr. Chris
Forum Legend

Completely unacceptable

Authorities say Kanye West and Kim Kardashian had to be privately screened after an airline employee allowed them to bypass a security checkpoint at New York's Kennedy International Airport.

Kennedy Airport, no less. Just because you are a rich trouser stain does not mean you are above the TSA you dumbfucks.

Old Post 02-14-13 19:47
Mr. Chris is offline Profile || Click here to Send Mr. Chris a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DoomUK
Forum Spammer

Just because you are a rich trouser stain does not mean you are above the TSA you dumbfucks.

Blame the starstruck airline employee who let them through.

Old Post 02-14-13 20:17
DoomUK is offline Profile || Click here to Send DoomUK a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
gggmork
If you can make any sense of this post, congratulations

They just flashed an illuminati badge in their wallet and were let through. If you are ever flashed such a badge and don't do what the illuminati demand, Justin Bieber's owl tattoo, and all the owls on 1 dollar bills will come to life and start hunting for your soul.

Old Post 02-14-13 20:37
gggmork is offline Profile || Click here to Send gggmork a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
david_a

The owls are not what they seem!
http://qph.is.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-bc43b7e5e9d89d103681c2c82e3064d6

Old Post 02-14-13 21:14
david_a is offline Profile || Click here to Send david_a a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Technician
Still no custom title

All citizens should be above the TSA.

Old Post 02-14-13 22:09
Technician is offline Profile || Click here to Send Technician a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
scalliano
This door is opened elsewhere...

If I have to show my genitalia to a complete stranger just to go on holiday, the terrorists have won.

Old Post 02-14-13 22:22
scalliano is online now Profile || Click here to Send scalliano a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Technician
Still no custom title

scalliano said:
If I have to show my genitalia to a complete stranger just to go on holiday, the terrorists have won.
But they'll never take our freedoms-- oh wait.

Old Post 02-14-13 22:40
Technician is offline Profile || Click here to Send Technician a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
gggmork
If you can make any sense of this post, congratulations

scalliano said:

I don't think you show it to a complete stranger. See, I know how it works. When an average joe goes through TSA, they have to GET raped. But when Kayne West goes through TSA he gets TO rape. Its a class system; they are the royalty excempted from their own created laws and we are the peasants. So some celebrity will likely be the one that rapes you. Its one of the benefits that goes along with that class.

"We don't have a political problem; we have a crime problem... eventually there will come a day... when its time to arrest the cops":

Old Post 02-14-13 23:13
gggmork is offline Profile || Click here to Send gggmork a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
zap610
JETSONZ KREW 4LYF

So who were the celebs that got to bypass it?

Old Post 02-14-13 23:34
zap610 is offline Profile || Click here to Send zap610 a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Mr. Chris
Forum Legend

zap610 said:
So who were the celebs that got to bypass it?

Read the italics in the first post.

Old Post 02-14-13 23:38
Mr. Chris is offline Profile || Click here to Send Mr. Chris a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
zap610
JETSONZ KREW 4LYF

Mr. Chris said:

Read the italics in the first post.

I don't see any celebs mentioned in your post.

Old Post 02-14-13 23:39
zap610 is offline Profile || Click here to Send zap610 a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Technician
Still no custom title

zap610 said:
I don't see any celebs mentioned in your post.
Not sure if serious.

Old Post 02-15-13 00:16
Clonehunter
Forum Spammer

Kany is the celeb if anyone. Kim is just a big titted piece of white trash with her own show who thinks that gives her celebrity status.

Old Post 02-15-13 00:22
Clonehunter is offline Profile || Click here to Send Clonehunter a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
darknation
Forum Staple

gay fish.

Old Post 02-15-13 00:52
darknation is offline Profile || Click here to Send darknation a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Technician
Still no custom title

darknation said:
gay fish.
Yeah, gggmork's avatar is pretty gay.

Old Post 02-15-13 01:05
188DarkRevived
Loser

*sigh*
Hopefully in just 1 more year I'll earn my diploma in Tourism and be set for the airline industry to interact with my favourite musicians on the go.
Oh yes!

Old Post 02-15-13 02:28
188DarkRevived is offline Profile || Click here to Send 188DarkRevived a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Technician
Still no custom title

188DarkRevived said:
*sigh*
Hopefully in just 1 more year I'll earn my diploma in Tourism and be set for the airline industry to interact with my favourite musicians on the go.
Oh yes!

If you play your cards right, you might get a chance to look at their Backscatter X-rays and see their genitals.

Old Post 02-15-13 02:31
darknation
Forum Staple

i'll give you money if you supercharge the x ray machine and give them all testicular cancer.

Old Post 02-15-13 02:37
darknation is offline Profile || Click here to Send darknation a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Technician
Still no custom title

darknation said:
i'll give you money if you supercharge the x ray machine and give them all testicular cancer.
Better yet, perform an abortion.

Old Post 02-15-13 02:41
darknation
Forum Staple

"the enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand"

Old Post 02-15-13 03:03
geo
Forum Staple

Kardashian bypassed marriage and just got preggo from another man.

And of course the enemy can push a button if you disable his hand. Ever use your foot to do anything?

Old Post 02-15-13 13:45
geo is offline Profile || Click here to Send geo a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote