User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > TNT: Evilution Nomonsters Demopack [done!] [let's not pollute the Demos forum]

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 06:34.   
Revved

odysseyofnoises said:
*facehoof

Please don't tell me you're one of those people...

Old Post 03-04-13 03:55
Revved is online now Profile || Click here to Send Revved a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
odysseyofnoises

Revved said:

Please don't tell me you're one of those people...

Well, not that it's relevant to this thread, but I am a brony and clopper as of December 21st 2012, and proud of it =D Ponies are just so attractive to me... I like Rarity.

Old Post 03-04-13 04:09
odysseyofnoises is offline Profile || Click here to Send odysseyofnoises a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Revved

odysseyofnoises said:
I am a brony and clopper as of December 21st 2012, and proud of it =D

Well, congratulations, you watch Barney and Friends. Now go feel miserable about yourself and never insert that ponycrap into our faces.

http://imageshack.us/a/img705/4020/broniesthisisyourmindse.png

Last edited by Revved on 03-04-13 at 04:31

Old Post 03-04-13 04:25
Revved is online now Profile || Click here to Send Revved a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Csonicgo

odysseyofnoises said:

I am a brony and clopper as of December 21st 2012,

http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/internet-nope-nuke-me-from-orbit-im-done1.gif

Old Post 03-04-13 04:26
Csonicgo is offline Profile || Click here to Send Csonicgo a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Pavera

odysseyofnoises said:

Well, not that it's relevant to this thread, but I am a brony and clopper as of December 21st 2012, and proud of it =D Ponies are just so attractive to me... I like Rarity.

I am familiar with the term brony, but not the term clopper. Please don't elaborate.

Old Post 03-04-13 04:27
Pavera is offline Profile || Click here to Send Pavera a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Xaser
Forum Staple

odysseyofnoises said:
I am a brony and clopper as of December 21st 2012,

http://cdn.hugelol.org/i/36070.gif

Old Post 03-04-13 04:27
Xaser is offline Profile || Click here to Send Xaser a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
odysseyofnoises

Hehe; and I watch Toopy and Binöö

Old Post 03-04-13 04:43
odysseyofnoises is offline Profile || Click here to Send odysseyofnoises a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Fisk
Forum Regular

odysseyofnoises said:
Hehe; and I watch Toopy and Binöö

That's great, I don't care, make more demos

Old Post 03-04-13 05:02
Fisk is offline Profile || Click here to Send Fisk a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
odysseyofnoises

Fisk said:

That's great, I don't care, make more demos

SIR YES SIR!

Old Post 03-04-13 05:03