User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > A cat gets revenge on the Nazarene

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 05:38.   
HailHell'sArmy
Banned

A work in progress. Already posted, but altered [update 0.3]: http://www.mediafire.com/?ga4v2dl3gs55ygr

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums...zps8abb48f5.png

Contrary to before how I said the usage of Hell and Earth are allegories for the Base and Heart Chakra, I know Duat [Hell] exists in the constilation of Orion's Belt. I will get around to fixing that in the text. And everything else. Tee hee. My site: ourstruggle.webs.com

Also I thought this may be good with the Playable Monsters wad. I don't like that Hitler dies that way though.

Last edited by HailHell'sArmy on 03-07-13 at 08:34

Old Post 03-07-13 06:07
HailHell'sArmy is offline Profile || Click here to Send HailHell'sArmy a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Shadow Hog
Forum Regular

HailHell'sArmy's site said:
[shitload of URLs]

[swastika image]
[astrology goat image]

The swastika which is a illustration of the flow of etheric energy. Also a symbol for peace. It uses the Satanic colors Black Red and White which have to do with the Magnum Opus which is the highest working in Satanism that of transforming the soul to Godhood and Immortality.
Things I have talked to being a psychic: houses, trees, even drawings of animals speak back. If you can make a face out of something that is its face and having psychic channels open confirms this. When see somebody walking through a store know they remain in the same spot and the store is moving around them. The rice is not stationary, you are. The object wether it be food, a bed, a house is moving at you on its own accord. Also know that people commonly mistake an object's thoughts for their own. That is why you should destroy the link to yhvh that controls your mind and saps you energy. [url snipped]

Basically what I am trying to say is from what I have experiened so far is animism is correct and everything is alive I see the computer monitor is it's mouth for example. The enemy will use a scapegoat to try to cover up these things. No I do not do drugs. I have simply done spiritual work.

[url snipped]

When you are at the fridge and unsure about what to eat this is the food that is unsure. The food hears you telepathically/it is the food's thought that you mistake for your own.

I know that houses are living creatures, I talk to my own house. This means when you look at the back of a 20 dollar bill you are looking at a person! I mean all of this by the way. I am not sure if there is anybody else who knows the houses are alive. Basically if you can make out a face, you have to understand that this is just the way the world works and what they teach is altered; do not accept it. Open the mysteries of your creation.

Pictures look around and talk to me, move their lips, and look around the room. It is easy to see for a psychic why facebook would collect photos. Thank Satan, Truth, The One. Ave Satanas.

When looking at a picture of Odin I caught him glancing at me. This is because I have opened my astral senses with [url snipped]

If I look at a picture it is moving around.

The pyramids are alive, the ufos themselves are alive. Objects are animate. The planes and the twin towers were alive themselves. Animism.

And this WAD looks familiar. Could it be...? It is!

Hi Graig Colaiacovo, it's been a while

Old Post 03-07-13 06:21
Shadow Hog is offline Profile || Click here to Send Shadow Hog a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
esselfortium
A Major Doomworld Concern

IP address matches, too.

Old Post 03-07-13 06:27
esselfortium is offline Profile || Click here to Send esselfortium a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Xaser
Forum Staple

I love how literally the first reply to this thread is "Hey, you're this guy."

Doomworld PD is seriously the most effective detective agency around.

Old Post 03-07-13 06:29
Xaser is online now Profile || Click here to Send Xaser a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
TheMionicDonut

33 vertabrae of SATAN part 2: Jew intercepts.

Old Post 03-07-13 06:30
TheMionicDonut is offline Profile || Click here to Send TheMionicDonut a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Obsidian

His English is a hell (heh) of a lot better. The plot thickens...

Old Post 03-07-13 06:54
Obsidian is offline Profile || Click here to Send Obsidian a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
GreyGhost
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

Do I really need the 4shared Desktop in order to download that wad? Fuck that - I'll pass.

Old Post 03-07-13 07:04
GreyGhost is offline Profile || Click here to Send GreyGhost a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Xaser
Forum Staple

Heh, just noticed the link. The fact that it's on 4shared absolutely guarantees that nobody will download it, since 4shared forces you to register to get anything. Still not sure why folks use it.

Old Post 03-07-13 07:06
Xaser is online now Profile || Click here to Send Xaser a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Vaporizer
Forum Regular

He put it up to Mediafire. It's just the wad though. I created an account in 4shared and noticed he also got a bunch of documents and text files on his page too. Downloaded them all. According to his 4shared account, his name is Daniel Simonsen.

Mediafire link for his files (114.1MB):
http://www.mediafire.com/?br14f1x23rk04af

His original wad and its text file included too as a bonus!

Old Post 03-07-13 07:49
Vaporizer is offline Profile || Click here to Send Vaporizer a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Scypek2

Our master descended back from his eternal dimension! And he speaks english this time! Hooray! And the transformation was so big that he couldn't use his old account again.

Old Post 03-07-13 08:12
Scypek2 is offline Profile || Click here to Send Scypek2 a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Obsidian

Scypek2 said:
Our master descended back from his eternal dimension! And he speaks english this time! Hooray! And the transformation was so big that he couldn't use his old account again.

Also because it's Banned. :P

Old Post 03-07-13 09:17
Obsidian is offline Profile || Click here to Send Obsidian a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Scypek2

That thread deserved at least its own music in post hell.
And what about our plans for the fabulous megawad?

Old Post 03-07-13 10:33
Scypek2 is offline Profile || Click here to Send Scypek2 a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
cannonball

cat, Nazis!!!
Wait I just made a map which had nyan cat music and a story about a map inside a cats anus killing nazis....
I feel slightly scared right now......

Old Post 03-07-13 10:38
cannonball is offline Profile || Click here to Send cannonball a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Doomkid
Forum Regular

What's an important part of a WAD release? Well I don't know, how about being able to fucking PLAY IT? Crashed all Z ports on startup.

Well either way this guys old thread in Post Hell gave me plenty of laughs, so whatever. No time wasted, I guess.

EDIT: Whoops, forgot to check GZDoom. Got it running! A few things about this WAD.

You play as a cat.. low to the ground, cat face as the HUD. All enemies are replaced with some.... Strange, humanoid looking thing on a cross. Every music track has been replaced with what sounds like flies swarming to shit, which is perhaps a good metaphor for what this topic has done. Title/Inter/End graphics have been replaced with some 'spiritual' sort of art work, or information about shakras. Interesting enough, but it has nothing to do with Doom.

This is weird, but not the weirdest mod I've ever seen. It's just... stupid.

EDIT 2: Damn, this is bullshit. Thread started on the same day as my ZMatch 2013 release, yet this has like 4 times as many views, and it's effortless trash. Ugh. It's like a metaphor for the modern music industry. What's with all these metaphors?

Last edited by Doomkid on 03-07-13 at 11:12

Old Post 03-07-13 10:41
Doomkid is offline Profile || Click here to Send Doomkid a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Scypek2

Doomkid92 said:
Every music track has been replaced with what sounds like flies swarming

bees. The ones you have to put in your ears to translate (see the previous thread)

Old Post 03-07-13 12:41
Clonehunter
Forum Staple

Xaser said:
Heh, just noticed the link. The fact that it's on 4shared absolutely guarantees that nobody will download it, since 4shared forces you to register to get anything. Still not sure why folks use it.

I always assumed it was just the hip thing now days.

Old Post 03-07-13 13:50
Clonehunter is offline Profile || Click here to Send Clonehunter a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Captain Ventris

"When you are at the fridge and unsure about what to eat this is the food that is unsure. The food hears you telepathically/it is the food's thought that you mistake for your own."

Next time this happens, Ima punch that uppity mayonnaise for confusing me.

Old Post 03-07-13 14:19
Captain Ventris is offline Profile || Click here to Send Captain Ventris a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Quasar

Captain Ventris said:
"When you are at the fridge and unsure about what to eat this is the food that is unsure. The food hears you telepathically/it is the food's thought that you mistake for your own."

Next time this happens, Ima punch that uppity mayonnaise for confusing me.

Do not try to bend the spoon, that's impossible. Instead, simply try to realize the truth - there IS no spoon. Then you will see that it is not the spoon that bends, but yourself.

Old Post 03-07-13 15:08
Quasar is online now Profile || Click here to Send Quasar a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Scypek2

Before messages, there will always be mess ages. But the light is light, hell is bright in certain places, and seeing invisible is easy, when you think and want it, you can warp the reality and prove it to whoever is not warping it the other way.
Don't drink red rum upside down. That will be murder.
And I'm on deviantart since last week, you can see that past and future are the same.

Old Post 03-07-13 15:51
GBT3

This is what happens when someone into esoteric stuff start thinking about Doom literally and by terms of his 'spiritual' hobby. Come on, he's not a harm to anyone there, he just believe in inter-textual message behind this game more than what this game is in reality: straightforward gun'n'run with hellish/satanic imagery. In those modern days, even Blood was more devilish and blasphemous.

Old Post 03-07-13 16:18
GBT3 is offline Profile || Click here to Send GBT3 a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
BaronOfStuff

Jesus Christ al-fucking-mighty, not another one.

Old Post 03-07-13 16:30
BaronOfStuff is offline Profile || Click here to Send BaronOfStuff a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Captain Ventris

Quasar said:

Do not try to bend the spoon, that's impossible. Instead, simply try to realize the truth - there IS no spoon. Then you will see that it is not the spoon that bends, but yourself.

Uh... next time that happens, Ima punch myself for letting that mayonnaise be confusing.

Old Post 03-07-13 16:52
Captain Ventris is offline Profile || Click here to Send Captain Ventris a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Scypek2

Punching yourself is being against youreslf, ergo it's something else that you mistook for yourself again. Something punches you, you get the blame, mayonnaise becomes total winner.

And if you lose with your own food, how can you win with Jews? A long way is before you. I, personally, came up with a dreaming strawberry theory, causing Graig to mention the Jew that inercepts.

Old Post 03-07-13 17:27